Ace Duct Cleaning LLC

Founded 1996 •

Located In

Springfield, MO 65803

Locally Owned and Operated, we have been involved with commercial restaurant hood and duct cleaning since 1996. We have now expanded our services to residential customers! We are licensed, bonded and insured. Chuck Eastman is a former US Marine and along with his partner and co-owner Mr. Gary Larimore we want you to know that our highest priority is your complete satisfaction! All of our services are preformed with the same attention to detail and military precision that ACE has always performed. Our promise to you, is to offer services like a large corporation but provide the personal touch of a mom and pop company. Please, let us PROVE ourselves to you! Thanks and God bless!...

air duct cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (2)

01/23/2021

Great! Very impressed with the professionalism of this company. Men wore booties in the house to keep from tracking in dirt. I’m picky about that! My husband had watched a YouTube video recently on the proper way to have duct work cleaned. It just so happened, the men also followed the same procedure. They were courteous and answered all the questions we had.

Description of Work
Duct work cleaned

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

11/07/2020

They did a great job and were very helpful and informative. They provided before and after pictures showing the amazing difference in the cleanliness of the vent system. The air quality after completion was fantastic!! We will definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Full-house duct and dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/24/2020

Very professional service. On time, cleaned my Air ducts and furnace. Fair price and excellent service. They were polite, concerned about our health and went beyond expected service. Once finished they cleaned up all areas and explained what I needed to do so my system works at maximum capacity. Highly recommend Ace.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], it was a blessing to serve you. Veterans stick together! Be well, my friend, Chuck-Ace Duct Cleaning LLC

10/24/2020

Great job the air in my house smells so much better

Description of Work
Hvac duct cleaning both supply and return air ducts were cleaned and disinfected

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Thank's [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to prove ourselves to you! It was an honor to serve you. Have a blessed day! Chuck- Ace Duct Cleaning LLC

08/06/2020

It was good. They did a good job and didn't leave a mess.

Description of Work
They cleaned my exhaust hood for me.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

08/04/2020

It good. Been using them for 4 years.

Description of Work
Clean hood and vents at our restaurant

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

08/04/2020

It was fantastic, they were professional, and easy to work with. The price was very fair. You will never know how dirty your ducts are until you got them cleaned. My ducts was never been this clean.

Description of Work
They cleaned and repaired my ducts.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, restaurant exhaust cleaning, restaurant hood cleaning, window washing, powerwashing, and air vent sealing