Access Builders Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

General Remodeling

We can assist with modifications to suit all levels of impairment. If you are a caretaker we can create designs and provide equipment and tools to lighten your load and promote safety. Allow us to modify your house into a home you can grow old in, whether you are currently disabled or planning for future aging we can produce what you desire with a quality elegant finish. Roll in Showers Vanities Counters Shelves Widened doorways Room additions Custom homes Grab bars Hand rails Ramps Stair chairs Platform Lifts Overhead lifts Elevators Pocket doors Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist...

JD Custom Industries

Excel Contracting LLC

Springfield MO based general contractor, I specialize in a verity of jobs such as flooring, concrete, framing, interior trim work and finish work. That’s just a few things I’m currently doing, check out my services offered page for more information, thank you!

Professional Home Impressions LLC

From small outdoor living spaces to expansive outdoor living spaces and landscaping, equity boosting kitchen and bathroom remodels or complete construction and repairs we do it all. Roofing, HVAC service, repair and installation. Let us help you affordably boost equity in your home or turn drab spaces into places you'll want to come home to. We offer free initial design consultations and estimates are of course ALWAYS fee as well. ALL of our work is always guaranteed for life. No job to big or small,we do 'em all, just give us a call!

02/27/2014

Very professional.

Description of Work
Redid our garage taking out the 2 8 ft doors Nd putting in one 18 foot one, building a ramp so my handicapped wife can use wheelchair to reach car. Had to put in a beam to hold up joists that formerly rested on the front wall of the garage. Redid the entry to the attic which was over the doorway to the house.

Category remodeling

08/07/2012

They are very thorough, prompt, and very reasonable. They did an excellent job. Absolutely I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Access Builders about six weeks ago. They did the windows and fair amount of painting. I have used them before as well and they have done a number of things for us.

Category replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

01/17/2012

The work was promptly and done very well.

Description of Work
The did a new bathroom tile floor.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

07/05/2011

Work was done promptly and very professionally. Excellent attention to details of the work and high quality throughout. We were very happy with the results. They worked very hard and constantly. Management of the company is excellent and that is fully supported by the quality of the workmanship and the workers. We would use them again readily and have no complaints whatever.

Description of Work
remodeled the garage and took out two small (8 ft) doors and replaced them with one 18 ft door. redid the \inside of the garage to make it fully accessible to my handicapped wife. redid the lighting in the garage and replaced the lights over my workbench. Replaced the trim on the door. Placed two beams in the garage to carry the weight of the beams above. did a first class job. Later they replaced the old (30-40) year old deck on the back of the house with a completely new one. Composite materials were used and it looks first class. Took longer than expected because of a concrete support on one side that required a lot of work to remove. New railing and lights on the walk also were installed. Deck will require minimal maintenance in the future compared to frequent repairs and painting of the old wood one.

Category remodeling

11/12/2010

My experience with them was excellent. They specialize in dealing with problems faced by handicapped people. Basically, they were very considerate and they did everything. The remodeling went very well. The price was excellent and their professionalism was first class. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
We used Access Builders to do fairly extensive remodeling. They replaced all the old woodwork in the house and did some work in an old bathroom. They replaced wood windows with new windows that are energy efficient.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

Roll-In Showers, Vanities, Counters, Shelves, Widened Doorways, Room Additions, Custom Homes, Grab Bars, Hand Rails, Ramps, Stair Chairs, Platform Lifts, Overhead Lifts, Elevators & Pocket Doors