A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2008

We understand that your home and your business are valuable and we make every attempt to minimize the discomforts that come with construction. Contact us in Springfield today! We can take care of all electrical needs for your business and residential needs from repairs to upgrades to new installations and industrial lighting. WE PROVIDE FINANCING FOR ALL ELECTRICAL AND SOLAR INSTALLATIONS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR YOU HOME AND BUSINESS. ...

Brighten Electrical Solutions

I have all kinds of experience from reminding emt, to rigid metal conduit. Have experience with all types of construction from residential, commercial, or industrial. I am fully aware and up to code know how to size right wire for right amperage. Also took 5 years of electrical school that showed me a lot.

NextGen Electric

EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS NextGen Electric brings both electrical and IT expertise to the table. NextGen is one of the only electrical contractors in the Springfield area specializing in smart home solutions (we are Nest Pros!) - including smart lighting, video doorbells, learning thermostats, and Mesh WiFi systems to expand your high-speed internet to the remote corners of your home. But don't worry, we provide traditional/standard electrical services also. Focusing primarily on electrical service and repair, circuit additions and remodels - we also perform electrical service upgrades and panel change-outs. Our goal is to serve Springfield and the surrounding areas with integrity and a commitment to excellence. We understand that your projects have deadlines. We are committed to doing everything in our power to keep them on track. From the moment you reach out to us to project completion, our communication is prompt. Got an emergency? Our answer is the same. We will get you back up and running in no time and make sure you're kept in the loop.

SWITCH ELECTRICAL (formerly Jhart)

Switch Electrical (formerly J-Hart Electric) LED lighting upgrades, ceiling fans fireplace/canopy recepticals, commercial infills, shop recepticals/lighting troubleshooting for commercial and residential. Can work weekends and weeknights. Lisenced electricians. Commercial/residental/industrial

Offers by SWITCH ELECTRICAL (formerly Jhart)	 on Angi

08/07/2017

Very Professional, Honest and Courteous! I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Added an outside outlet

06/26/2017

Work was accomplished on schedule and was properly done.

Description of Work
Remove above cabinet fluorescent lighting and replace with LED strip lighting. Remove ceiling fan/light and replace with LED fixture. Replace smoke alarms with updated versions.

Category electrician,lighting

03/09/2017

Did troubleshooting with me by phone, turned out it was a simple switch that needed to be reset in the garage. I appreciated the help, and will probably hire soon to come look at my bathroom fans that are not running properly.

Description of Work
No power in my bathrooms

10/26/2016

Franco showed up early and patiently waited for me to get home, service was excellent, he figured out the problem quickly and he was as very professional. I am very satisfied with his work, I'll call Franco with my next electrical problem. Very very pleased..

Description of Work
Electrical problems in and outside the home..

10/26/2015

Highly recommend this electrician. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Placed ground wires to all outlets.

09/26/2015

The bid was comprehensive and included details on estimated cost savings with solar energy, a clear description of the services to be provided and the materials to be used (Franco even brought a solar panel for us to inspect and explained how it worked). He took the time required to answer all of our questions and help us understand how important placement of the solar panels is to the efficiency of the overall system. His in-depth knowledge of solar energy materials and philosophy combined with his many years of experience as a master electrician gave us a great deal of confidence in him.

Description of Work
Franco provided us with a detailed bid for conversion to solar energy for our home as well as some electrical upgrades and retrofitting.

Category electrician,solar panels

10/19/2014

Very friendly workers. Efficient and fast. Cleaned up afterward. I wpuld use them again for my electrical services. A pleasur doing business with

Description of Work
Installed 2 bathroom echaust fans. Installed a ceiling fan on my porch and wired in a 3 way switch in my bedroom

11/03/2013

Very accommodating and was able to get me into his busy schedule after describing my problem. He informed me of things i wasn't aware of and I learned a thing or two.

Description of Work
I had an electrical wire that was causing an arc and tripping the breaker to the point it you could see a fire on the wire. He fixed this issue though difficult along with several other items. I had an arc breaker put in as well.

10/09/2013

Franco was very personable and arrived when expected. He asked me to explain the issue to him, which was that I wasn't receiving any electricity in the master bedroom after some changes to the wiring had been made and I had changed out a light switch. He explained to me what the costs would be and when I agreed he got right to work. Within twenty minutes he had found the issue, which was something simple I had done with a light switch. The thing I appreciated most was that after he performed the repair, he took the time to explain some things to me about the wiring in my house so I could troubleshoot a little bit on my own if I had another problem in the future. I've worked with a lot of contractors, and A+ Circuit solutions was top notch.

Description of Work
Performed troubleshooting and repair on rooms not receiving electrical power

07/26/2013

The service turned out excellent. He was very nice and accommodating. The price was also reasonable.

Description of Work
He came out to change out three of my fuses.

Category electrician

electrician, electrical services, electrical repair, electrical troubleshooting, panel upgrades, commercial lighting, landscape lighting, commercial electrician, industrial lighting, new construction and remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available