Boyer Roofing - Formerly - Goad's Roofing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2010

We do not sub-contract. We are also licensed in Carl Junction, Neosho, Carthage...

Tri-State Gutters and Exterior

We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.

Offers by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior on Angi
Abernathy Roofing

LONGEVITY AND CERTIFIED EXCELLENCE We have been taking care of customers for over 20 years! We are your trusted, family-owned general contractor with a proven record of satisfying our customers. It's easy to have peace of mind knowing that we will make sure your next project is completed to top-tier customer satisfaction, even if any problems arise in the future. We have gone above and beyond the average and obtained certifications from Owens Corning. There are less than 500 contractors in the entire US with these certifications. What does that mean for you? Access to extended warranties that are unbeatable in the industry along with intense training for our sales staff and our installers. Our certifications are a statement to our dedication to bringing you the highest quality installations and products!

Alley Capital LLC

Residential and Commercial Roofing Contractor serving the greater Springfield and Tulsa areas including Joplin, Carthage, and Neosho. We have an experienced commercial roofing team that makes sure your project is completed on time with quality service and workmanship. We strive to complete each project on time and at, or under, budget. Our years of experience have given us the knowledge and skills needed to accomplish this from day one and throughout the duration of the project. Your satisfaction is important to us. It's all about the customer and what you want, plain and simple! Let us show you the difference true professionalism can mean to you. The right choice. Every time.

05/02/2018

Wendy H.

I called Dustin, the owner, with very little notice in a very tight jam. I needed a roof asap, and he was more than willing to help. I could not be happier with the responsive, professional service I received. Mr. Boyer has a successful and busy business, yet he fit my small project into his schedule, despite the weather and time crunch. He is first and only roofer I will call in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing for a Large Shed

10/16/2016

Greg J.

They did an excellent job and they cleaned up all the old tiles and wood. Would highly recommend Boyer Roofing.

Description of Work
Second story reroofed.

10/26/2015

Bennett W.

Dustan Boyer was an absolute pleasure to work with. He and his crew did a fantastic job. They were prompt, professional, honest, personable, hard working and knowledgeable. Our house is 164 years old and well over 30 feet tall and Dustan and his crew took great care while working on our old house. I fully recommend Boyer Roofing for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Complete shingle tear off. Put brand new shingles down. Removed guttering. Flashed 3 chimneys.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/30/2015

Richard M.

My roof was inspected and he listened to my concerns and made recomendations.

Description of Work
replaced and added roof vents and replaced pipe flashings.

04/01/2014

Sonya T.

He did a good job. He knew what he was doing. He charged me and he called and he got out here as quick as he can.

Description of Work
I used the roofing service of Boyer Roofing - Formerly - Goad's Roofing.

03/31/2014

Greg D.

Appeared to be quality work and it looked good.

Description of Work
Dustan replaced a couple of vents and the base board around the vents because they were rotting out and leaking. He replaced the base board and vents and redid the shingles.

01/08/2014

Anne C.

He was not experienced in doing this but we trusted him anyway. We allowed him to replace them at his convenience between other jobs so it took awhile but that was fine with us. His work was very well done and he cleaned up etc. |He did need to replace some wood and some roofing. If needed, we will use him again. A very pleasant person.

Description of Work
We had him replace 5 large skylights on our garden room.

11/22/2013

Rebecca H.

Dustan was very professional but also friendly. He didn't pressure me and advised me that I should get at least one more estimate which I did. Dustan assured me that he would himself be on the job at all times and not just a crew of men that I didn't know and he followed through with his promise. Whenever they took a break for lunch or needed to run and get supplies, they let me know. He and his crew worked hard and fast. My roof was finished in two days and they made sure the work site was spotless before they left. I was very pleased with the roof. I would recommend him to all my friends that need roof work done.

Description of Work
Tore off old roof and replaced felt with 30 year Heritage shingles

08/20/2013

Carolyn A.

They were prompt to come out and gave us the estimate; they were able to get to the work within two weeks and they were very professional when they were there at house; they did a thorough job and make sure that they did all the things that they were supposed to do; they also cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used Boyer Roofing - Formerly - Goad's Roofing for my roofing service; they added a new roof to our house.

08/20/2013

Spring R.

They were great. The guy fixed the leak and it was a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Boyer Roofing - Formerly - Goad's Roofing fixed the roof.

Boyer Roofing - Formerly - Goad's Roofing