Show-Me Pest Control LLC

With Angi since August 2010

4.2

Specialize in commercial and residential pest control services. Termite treatments and new construction termite pre-treatments. Termite Inspections. Cater to all of your pest control concerns. Additional phone number (417) 458-4111....

Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions

Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions is a St. Louis, family owned, full service pest control and wildlife solutions company serving both residential and commercial customers throughout Missouri and Illinois. We are committed to providing our customers the best, most comprehensive eco-friendly, pest control and wildlife solutions services. We believe customer service and satisfaction is #1. Give us a call TODAY and let us show you the Paske difference. We want to earn your business not only for today but for generation to come.

Offers by Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions on Angi

09/28/2015

James P.

Description of Work
They provide general pest control for the interior and exterior of my home. Most recently, they provided a second treatment to the exterior of my home. They will come, at no additional cost, to spray if you are still seeing insects.

06/04/2014

Shannon B.

They were 30 minutes late but did call to inform us. They sprayed the yard and it seems to have done the trick.

Description of Work
Sprayed yard due to a on going tick problem.

10/14/2013

Christina B.

We rented a new home and were about to move in when we were attacked by starving fleas. The Show Me Pests came in and sprayed the carpets and even did a follow-up treatment 2 weeks later. They were courteous and professional but there was some miscommunication over scheduling. Overall, I am a happy customer.

Description of Work
Flea removal in new home

10/14/2013

Laura K.

We've used Show Me Pest for over a year for their yearly services. On their first application of the year you need to be home, so they can spray the inside of the house as well as outside, then they will come out on their own for the quarterly outside applications. If we ever see a wasp nest throughout the year, they will come out that week to spray. Very professional for a small town. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
They provide a 4 timed a year insect/wasp spray service, for both inside and outside of the house. If there's ever a wasp sighting throughout the year, they will come out and spray when we call.

04/20/2012

Kaitlin K.

They came in, took a look, came back, and did the treatment. It would work for a couple of days but then they would come back. So they came back and did the treatment again but the same thing happened. I wanted a refund and kept calling them but they wouldn't answer my calls for a month. I finally got the refund after I talked to the boss.

Description of Work
They did some pest control for me because I had black ants everywhere.

04/12/2012

diana L.

They were very nice in telling that termites do not go through swats. They called me right back. They let me know that there was no need for them to come out as it would be a waste of my money if they did. This showed that they were honest. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Show-Me Pest Control LLC to get information over the phone.

08/27/2010

Angela W.

Great.

Description of Work
Great services....service exceeded expectations!

Show-Me Pest Control LLC