We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Sparkling Clean Maid Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

2705 St Peters Howell Rd Ste G

Saint Peters, MO 63376

We are a growing husband and wife owned and operated business. It is our #1 priority that each and every home is cleaned to our high standards. We supply all of our own supplies, they are all high quality and safe for your home and family. We are fully insured and bonded. We also offer a free

08/05/2022

Jennifer S.

Meghan does an AMAZING job cleaning my home! She pays attention to detail, is thorough, very professional and friendly

Description of Work
Housecleaning

05/24/2022

Linda K.

I’ve been using Sparkling Clean for over a year now and like all new services it took a couple of times before they “got to know” my house and my expectations. Ashley N has been coming the past few times and has done an awesome job each time. Master bath and bedroom are my pet peeves and she puts extra effort to get them to where I expect. They are priced very reasonable and I get reminders two days before my scheduled cleans. Everything is/can be done online via their website which is great when you want to modify your upcoming clean or tell them where to put extra effort the next time. Can highly recommend Sparkling Clean

Description of Work
Full House Cleaning Every 4 Weeks

01/25/2020

Mike K.

My wife and I love this business. Our regular cleaning girl is friendly, on time and very meticulous in cleaning our very large two story house. Not only is everything clean, but the bed sheets are changed if we leave fresh linens out and I do not have any reservations leaving the house while they are here. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Routine Cleaning

12/01/2019

JOSEPH S.

Great responsive service. One time someone who cleaned didn’t do a great job. Notified company and they quickly corrected sending someone out to re-clean that week. All other times the cleaning has been excellent.

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/20/2019

Angela P.

I needed our house cleaned for a Graduation party with short notice. They were able to fit us into their schedule and did an AMAZING job. All rooms/bathroom were super clean, looked and smelled fantastic. Can't wait for our next cleaning appointment. Highly recommend Ashley and her team.

Description of Work
Detailed HouseCleaning

03/27/2019

Sherri S.

Sparkling Clean does a great job. I have used them for several years and have never...not once been disappointed. The staff show up on time. They are professional. I often leave a note with things to take extra note... I have recommended this company to several friends and family. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

03/23/2018

Mary M.

Owner is very responsive. I having been using them for over a year and am very pleased with the service I receive.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/15/2017

Kim D.

Sparkling clean did and awesome job!! Not only do I come home to a house that sparkles but they always go the extra mile and some fun extras! I come home to pillows that have been fluffed, throws that are folded and hung perfectly! They are the best!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

06/29/2017

TINA B.

ONE WORD: "GREAT"

Description of Work
HAD A GREAT TEAM OF 4 YOUNG WOMEN FOR THE FIRST DETAILED CLEANING-THEY WERE ALL VERY FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AS ASHLY (THE OWNER). ALL OF MY QUESTION WERE ANSWERED AND THE CLEANING TEAM DID A WONDERFUL JOB. I WILL BE USING SPARKLING CLEAN ON A MONTHLY BASIS. THANK YOU TO MY NEIGHBOR FOR THE RECOMMENDATION. ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE. A BIG THANKS TO SPARKLING CLEAN'S TEAM FOR MY SPARKLING CLEAN HOME.

02/24/2017

Kristin T.

I was so impressed with not only the great job Sparklling Clean did cleaning my home, but also how courteous and professional they were. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
I needed help with all the detail cleaning I dont have time to do with my hectic schedule, such as; baseboard, dusting, mopping along with basic cleaning.

02/24/2017

Chris S.

It went amazing! Don't know how I was doing it without them in the first place. Appreciate Ashley and her team and all of there attention to detail! Thank you to them!!!

Description of Work
I needed my place cleaned on a regular basis because I travel very often for work but didn't want to be there the whole time and wanted someone I could trust.

02/22/2017

Sherri S.

Sparkling Clean has been cleaning my house for about 8 months. now. I can't say enough good about the company. The owner is prompt and responsive. Works with my schedule. The girls who clean do a great job. Never a time that it wasn't perfect. I leave a note to let them know to spend more time doing something (dusting fans, etc) -- ALWAYS great. I have recommended them to friends and they are happy as well. I highly recommend Sparkling Clean!

Description of Work
Cleaned my house --

02/21/2017

Kelley L.

Excellent Service. Bathroom were shiney clean. My floors looked amazing!

Description of Work
My home was cleaned top to bottom. Excellent Service and my home did sparkle. Very excited to have found such a great cleaning service. Would highly recommend this cleaning servie

10/28/2015

Tanya V.

We've had their services on two occasions so far. The team has been very thorough. I am pleased with the quality of the service and plan to continue using them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Full home cleaning

10/11/2013

Amanda P.

Sparkling Clean was AMAZING!! This was my third attempt in 2 years at finding a cleaning service that actually cleaned and didn't cut corners and maintained their standards over time and I found it with Ashley and her team! They had two girls come and spent almost 5 hours cleaning our house. Nothing was over looked and everything was cleaned to perfection and the whatever they use to clean smelled wonderful. I am so happy to have finally found a cleaning service that not only cleans but cleans well!!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

01/23/2013

Pat G.

An overall great job. Much better than the previous 2 services. Our house actually feels clean when they finish. With the other two we were never sure what they were doing.

Description of Work
House cleaning - clean floors (hardwood and carpet), scrub all bathrooms, dust furniture and wood blinds, clean kitchen, and clean laundry room.

Linda Rombach Personalized Cleaning LLC

Our specialty is personalized house cleaning by one regular individual. We clean according to your wishes, with no set-in-stone list, no contract, and no cancellation fees. The individual gets to know your wishes and the needs of your home; and our customers love the personalization, consistency and comfort this provides. (If you need two cleaners instead of one in order to get in and out a little faster, we will be happy to provide two regular ladies.) We take excellent care of our employees, and have a low turnover rate for the industry. We run thorough background checks on each of our house cleaners, and fully insure and bond them. We guarantee all of our work - we will either reclean or refund any area you are not completely happy with. I personally provide the estimates for new customers, and can do so over the phone, over email, or in your home. I will work with you to personalize the cleaning to your wishes, and will assign a regular cleaner based on your needs and those of your home. We charge based on time spent. Typically we work until finished or up to any price point you set at the initial cleaning, and then it will be a set time and price going forward after that. You may pay at time of service, request an invoice, or send payment through your bank's internet bill pay. Please let us know how we may serve you - We think you'll love our service! - Linda (Rombach) Rabenberg AWARDS: * 2016 Winner of "Best of St. Charles County" Award * 2011 Winner of the BBB Torch Award * 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award. Please see our website or Facebook for our Coronavirus safety policy.

You've Got Maids

You've Got Maids is a residential cleaning company delivering premium quality Maid services. We are America's Finest Maid Service. We are here to make your life easier!

Heyer Services

I do house cleaning, general and deep cleaning. I also do interior painting, deck staining/painting, and I also paint kitchen cabinets. I have been doing cleaning and painting for friends and family for about 20 years. I am a 1 woman independent contractor. I am pretty flexible if you like something someone wants something specific or not quite the normal.

Offers by Heyer Services on Angi

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

House cleaning, Interior Window Cleaning, Maid Service, Home Cleaning Service, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and As-Needed, Interior Oven Cleaning and Refrigerator Cleaning.