Sparkling Clean Maid Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a growing husband and wife owned and operated business. It is our #1 priority that each and every home is cleaned to our high standards. We supply all of our own supplies, they are all high quality and safe for your home and family. We are fully insured and bonded. We also offer a free instant price, just visit our website fill out the quick form and your instant estimate will be on it's way!! :D...

You've Got Maids

You've Got Maids is a residential cleaning company delivering premium quality Maid services. We are America's Finest Maid Service. We are here to make your life easier!

Heyer Services

I do house cleaning, general and deep cleaning. I also do interior painting, deck staining/painting, and I also paint kitchen cabinets. I have been doing cleaning and painting for friends and family for about 20 years. I am a 1 woman independent contractor. I am pretty flexible if you like something someone wants something specific or not quite the normal.

Clean Viper

We strike where it counts and not in your bank. Our purpose is to give each and every client happiness and joy. With multiple packages, it's easy to hone in on your specific needs and find a price that works for you on your budget. Save time and book online within seconds. Visit cleanviper.com

01/25/2020

My wife and I love this business. Our regular cleaning girl is friendly, on time and very meticulous in cleaning our very large two story house. Not only is everything clean, but the bed sheets are changed if we leave fresh linens out and I do not have any reservations leaving the house while they are here. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Routine Cleaning

12/01/2019

Great responsive service. One time someone who cleaned didn’t do a great job. Notified company and they quickly corrected sending someone out to re-clean that week. All other times the cleaning has been excellent.

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/20/2019

I needed our house cleaned for a Graduation party with short notice. They were able to fit us into their schedule and did an AMAZING job. All rooms/bathroom were super clean, looked and smelled fantastic. Can't wait for our next cleaning appointment. Highly recommend Ashley and her team.

Description of Work
Detailed HouseCleaning

03/27/2019

Sparkling Clean does a great job. I have used them for several years and have never...not once been disappointed. The staff show up on time. They are professional. I often leave a note with things to take extra note... I have recommended this company to several friends and family. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

03/23/2018

Owner is very responsive. I having been using them for over a year and am very pleased with the service I receive.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

House cleaning, Interior Window Cleaning, Maid Service, Home Cleaning Service, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and As-Needed, Interior Oven Cleaning and Refrigerator Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover