Rhodes Custom Finishes Painting Co.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

Rhodes Custom Finishes LLC is a painting company that not only strives on quality work from prep to finish but is highly motivated to maintain great relationships with its clients. We understand that referals are the heart and soul of any good business. We are ready to give you a high quality, professional paint job at a reasonable price. Call Today, or email and someone will be with you with-in 24 hours....

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Pressure Washing Home/Business exterior wash Patio/Driveway wash(Re-seal) Fencing (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Decks (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Pools/pool decks wash Commercial/Residential Owner Operated ALL work GUARANTEED

Offers by Grateful Power Wash on Angi
Window Gang

For over 30 years, Window Gang has been the leader in providing exceptional exterior cleaning services to both the residential and commercial markets. Year after year Window Gang is recognized for their quality award winning work, community involvement, and its environmental stewardess. This dedication and commitment from our people to excellence, has earned us the reputation as a “Service Beyond Your Expectations” company and who’s mantra remains the guiding principle today.

Clean Roof Saint Louis

We’ll make your roof look like new again using our soft wash system to clean away years of built up grime, mildew, dirt and everything else that can stick to your roof. With over 8 years of experience, we know what it takes to make your roof shine again, and we back that up with a 3 year guarantee on our work. We are approved by shingle manufacturers and can help extend the life of your roof. We use plant and grass friendly products to help maximize your curb appeal and increase your property value. Call Scott today for a FREE estimate on making your roof the cleanest in the neighborhood!

Offers by Clean Roof Saint Louis on Angi

03/22/2019

Amy S.

It turned out awesomely. I couldn't have asked for a better job!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Painting

08/24/2018

Terry G.

They did a great job. On Monday they showed up exactly on time, removed all of the cabinet doors, and taped off everything not to be painted. On Tuesday and Wednesday they cleaned, sanded, and painted the cabinet facings with the doors gone. On Friday they brought the refinished/painted doors back and reinstalled them in all the exact same places. It went perfectly without a hitch.

Description of Work
Refinished and painted our kitchen cabinets

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

11/01/2017

John S.

I contracted for a Whole House and Covered Deck re-stain. Our agreement clearly stated SAME material is to be used on both house and deck. Rhodes Custom Finishes stained my deck as agreed but switched the house finish from re-stain to paint without my prior authorization or so much as a consult. I would have given Rhodes Custom Finishes an A+ as the workmen did a quality job, IF only they had completed the job and abided by the full terms of our contract and STAINED my house just as they stained my deck. Aesthetically I do not like the appearance of paint on vertical cedar siding surfaces which is the WHY behind our contract to STAIN both the house and deck. The workers did a great job and once painted it was too late for any reasonable remedy. To avoid a dispute or litigation I paid the agreed upon price, deciding to live with the results even IF they were less than satisfactory. I might employ Rhodes again, however I would insist upon confirming the materials they plan to use the moment they enter onto my property, to ensure we do not experience a repeat of my last experience with Rhodes making unauthorized changes in the materials upon which we have agreed and for which we have contracted.

Description of Work
Exterior House and Deck Stain

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

09/29/2017

Karen B.

This company is the best I have found. They were very good at their job and very professional and clean. Very eager to fix anything that was bothering me. I would definately recommend!

Description of Work
Painted the 1st floor of our house

Category house painters,interior painters

07/18/2017

JENNIFER M.

We had a great experience! Dustin (owner) runs the company in a professional manner and quality is his top priority. John was our team leader on the project and he was super professional and took the time to make sure the painting was perfect. Definitely will rehire and refer Rhodes Custom Finishes!

Description of Work
We needed the inside ceilings, walls and floor boards painted.

07/28/2016

CHRISTINE B.

It was really well done - they were responsive, called me back whenever I had a question, so communication was excellent. We did not pay for this service since the roofing company we used was responsible for the leaking. Yes, I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
They painted the ceiling where the roof leaked.

04/21/2015

Tina G.

They did a great job at a great price. They were professional. With the interior, they actually paid to have somebody come in and clean the house at their expense to make sure it was left in a condition we would like. The porch was $500 and we supplied the materials. The interior was $5500. The interior painting included scraping a popcorn ceiling. They did a fantastic job. They helped us pick the colors. They did a great job. They did it in five days. It was a 4200 square feet house. They did the porch in a day.

Description of Work
They did an interior painting job on our whole house. They actually painted our porch as well.

Category deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

03/16/2015

patricia L.

company prepared and painted exterior of tutor type house. lots of trim and prepare work. they first pressure washed the entire house. used two different colors. the interior was done with three colors.work was well done and looked great. crew was pleasant and professional. the only complaint is they could have cleaned up better when finished. I had to removed paint cans and bucket of water they had used to clean their brushes. Yes I would hire them again.

Description of Work
paint exterior and interior of house

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

02/05/2015

Janie P.

We called Dustin for an estimate and he called us right back. He showed up on time and provided us an estimate in a day or two. His crew did an amazing job. They were on time, clean and well mannered. The job was finished on schedule and looks wonderful! We would recommend his services to anyone and will be using his services again soon.

Description of Work
Painted newly finished basement, stained wood work, and refinished bar to match wood floor.

Category pressure washing

11/21/2012

Mike B.

He is very nice, friendly, and worked well with us. He helped us choose our colors and was very knowledgeable as far as interior design. He helped us match better colors with our house and change the scheme of things. Update 1/3/13....... I have had nothing but compliments over this past year's Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays in regards to the paint job and colors that were recommended to us.

Description of Work
He did interior painting throughout my home.

Category interior painters

Rhodes Custom Finishes specializes in Interior and Exterior Painting. We also offer Power Washing, Wallpaper Removal, Faux Finishes , Cabinet Painting, Deck Staining/ Wood Refurbishing and Minor Drywall work. We use the highest of quality products to give you a beautiful new look that will last for years to come.

We offer Free Estimates & Color Consultations