quality restorations

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

we are a 25 year old remodeling company, we perform all work ourselves, we are honest and reliable. we are large enough to get the job done, yet small enough to care about our customers and our quality of workmanship...

Kennedy Painting

Since 1998, Kennedy Panting has served the Saint Louis area, enhancing the beauty and class of thousands of homes. As a local, family-owned business, we care about serving your family or business in a personable, professional manner. Our owner, Sean Kennedy, is always ready and available to discuss any project concerns or problems.

Integrity Custom Painting L.L.C.

Integrity Custom Painting is a family-owned Premier residential & commercial painting contractor with nearly 30 years of experience. We specialize in interior transformations with handcrafted quality. We also offer a wide variety of other services to help our clients achieve their specific needs. "My goal and purpose, with every project I am selected for, is to showcase timeless quality and craftsmanship. I select the best stains and paints coupled with just the right tools & applications to achieve the highest level of standards. I am personally involved in every project from start to finish. Integrity Custom Painting will continue to deliver a promise of excellence in each and every home and business. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!" Don Alexander, Owner/Operator Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation estimate! Discounts available - details available upon request!

Offers by Integrity Custom Painting L.L.C. on Angi
Window Gang

For over 30 years, Window Gang has been the leader in providing exceptional exterior cleaning services to both the residential and commercial markets. Year after year Window Gang is recognized for their quality award winning work, community involvement, and its environmental stewardess. This dedication and commitment from our people to excellence, has earned us the reputation as a “Service Beyond Your Expectations” company and who’s mantra remains the guiding principle today.

01/07/2013

Tanya T.

Great service.

Description of Work
We had shingles that were coming off of our roof. When they came out to do the work, they were very forthcoming. They inspected the entire roof and replaced what was needed. I had used them a few times after that since a few more came off (no fault of their own).

04/24/2011

Tanya T.

I have used them in the past. They are a great team to work with. When I called/emailed about my situation, they got back to me within 24 hours. They came by, looked at the damage in question, reviewed the entire roof and discussed the situation with me. After confirmation, they replaced everything that was needed.

Description of Work
Shingles missing, replaced with new and looked for others that were loose.

Category remodeling,roofing

we do all phase of remodeling, home repairs, maintenance both for residentialand commercial