Martin Door

Founded 1965 • With Angi since May 2003

3037 N St Peters Pkwy

Saint Peters, MO 63376

Family owned & operated. Since 1965. 38 employees. Additional Services - Large Parts Department for Repair Parts for Garage Doors and Openers. We also sell and Install Entry Doors, Storm Doors, Patio Doors, Replacement Windows, Garage Door Screens, & Garage Door Openers. We also offer Commercial & Industrial Products and Services. Please Visit our Website for more info. www.mdstl.com...

06/07/2019

Michelle P.

I gave Martin Door a bad rating on here Tues 6/4. Once Jack (the owner) noticed the rating he responded and then he called me to apologize. Martin Door is the best in the area and I was shocked that the initial tune-up wasn't what I expected. Jack made it right and today Dan came out and did a great job. He spent the time to explain what he was doing. He's very personable and knows his stuff. Thank you Dan and Jack.

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up

Category garage doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us another chance. I am happy that we finally did what we should have done the first time. And thank you for the good review. My number is 314-575-3153 if you ever need anything again please feel free to call me. Jack Kaelber V.P.

11/06/2018

mary C.

VERY poorly. We paid $5,208.00 for an entry Door, (ProVia manufacturer), in 2009. The finish began peeling and Martin door replaced it, as it was/is under warranty. The second door again began peeling and I contacted the company, summer 2018. Jeff came, took pictures, and assured me that he would call by Monday, so within 4 days. After waiting 3 weeks, I called Jeff who told me that the door was no longer under warranty, (10 year warranty), and that I would have to pay $457.32 for materials and then $92.00 per hour for 2 separate workers for an undetermined number of hours! I then contacted Jack Kaelber, (Vice President), who told me that my warranty was no longer in date. I told him that I was going to email my warranty to him, as he must not have the right document. I asked him to call me when he received it, so we could read through it together. I emailed it to him the next day and have been waiting for his call since 8/27/18. I have contacted BBB

Description of Work
Entry Door

10/25/2018

SB S.

Excellent!! The spring broke at 7:00pm Sunday and was fixed by 8:00am Monday!

Description of Work
Replace broken garage door spring

09/24/2018

Robert C.

i could not have been more satistied.

Description of Work
broken garage door spring

09/17/2018

DARYL H.

They were really good! I will highly recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Door Service

07/13/2018

Diane B.

job was done very efficiently and professionally

Description of Work
installation of back door

06/05/2018

Kathryn Y.

Tom Scharfenberger met us as scheduled and gave us good advice and pointed out many technical points that helped us pick good products. He promptly provided a quote and once accepted came back with the installers, Scott and Terry, to make final measurements prior to submitting the order. The installers were superb and dealt well with many challenges, resulting in a near perfect installation that looked great requiring no additional trim work and resulting in a marked improvement.

Description of Work
Replace 3 entry doors and 4 windows

Category replacement windows,doors

03/26/2018

Paula W.

Amazing. Two beautiful doors installed in addition to the trim.

Description of Work
Replacement of two garage doors

02/28/2018

JOHN W.

They were prompt and changed out not only the broken spring but also the second one as well for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Spring coil on overhead garage door broke.

Category garage doors,doors

01/17/2018

Jane B.

Everything went well. The guy assessed the situation and clearly explained each task before proceeding so that I could decide how much or little to spend to correct the errors.

Description of Work
Garage door was catching on something. Wheel bearings worn out.

12/30/2017

Karen P.

Very professional experience from ordering to installation! Nice and welcoming showroom with expert employees and staff. Installer knowledgeable and fast, but thorough. Would recommend and hire again. Love the new doors and quiet operation of new openers!

Description of Work
Replaced garage doors and openers

12/26/2017

Mark S.

Very professional Had MANY springs installed a lot cheaper. These by far were the best!

Description of Work
New springs

12/13/2017

Susan S.

It was a very positive experience. They were on time and fixed the door quickly. The price was fair and the door is working really well.

Description of Work
Replaced springs in garage door

12/07/2017

James K.

Scheduled a day after calling, arrived on time, fixed in 45 min, priced best in town.

Description of Work
replacing a single spring of the garage door

10/04/2017

Joanne M.

It was just a little bit higher then the others for basically the same door.. They were nice, I have no problems with the person they sent out. He was very thorough and took lots of measurements. Kept us up to date and went through the different doors. He was very friendly and nice. The estimate was detailed.

Description of Work
We got an estimate for a new garage door.

08/21/2017

William C.

The service man repaired my garage door. I thought that the Genie Opener needed to be replaced but that wasn't the problem. One of the springs above the door was broken. He replaced both springs.

Description of Work
One of the springs above the door was broken.

08/14/2017

mike B.

went to show room and picked door, had to order opaque glass for windows, installed on time and done well.

Description of Work
2 car garage door replaced

06/16/2017

Kay B.

Things went very well. The company was very responsive (kudos to Sara working the phones for their Service Group!). They contacted me when they were on their way & the work was done w/in the appointment window. The on-site Service men were great. Very professional & did a good job. I do recommend them & would use them again.

Description of Work
Had the garage door spring replaced & a new garage door opener installed.

04/25/2017

Bradley E.

they were there 30 hours after I called and finished the job in 45 minutes

Description of Work
broken garage door spring replaced

04/10/2017

David F.

I called Martin Door & Window and described the problem. They told me that I did not need a new opener and they could repair the unit. They came out promptly and repaired the garage door opener and lubricated all the rollers on both garage doors. I was very pleased with the price and the promptness / quality of work. I probably would have replaced the unit if I did it myself - so they saved me money.

Description of Work
The day I was heading in for surgery, the sprocket broke off of our garage door opener. Normally, I would fix this myself - but this time that was not an option.

03/29/2017

stacey H.

Went great! Technician was great as well!

Description of Work
several things on our garage door.

03/13/2017

RONALD O.

Technician was the punctual and made some adjustments to the opener and door that have everything working great. Based on the problem I was having he could have easily talked me into a new opener, but did the repair and was very pleased

Description of Work
Repaired and adjusted opener and door

02/15/2017

Richard V.

They were professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
They installed a new basement door.

02/15/2017

Richard V.

I have used Martin twice and they did a very good job. It was just very neat work, doing exactly when they said they were going to do it, they cleaned up nice after the job. Everything was professionally done.

Description of Work
They put a patio door in for us.

12/28/2016

Bruce T.

The service turned out fine. It was an overall good service.

Description of Work
Martin Door & Window replaced a garage door for us.

Right now plumbing

Right now plumbing has been providing services for the past 20+ years to the service areas of St. Louis city St. Louis County Saint Charles Saint peters. We provide the services of plumbing code corrections HVAC and electrical.

Loveland Home Solutions LLC

Loveland Home Solutions is a residential service company specializing in electrical and plumbing repairs. We are family owned and operated and maintain a work load so we can be responsive to your needs in a short time. We have been in business for over 50 years serving the St Charles and St Louis Counties areas

Offers by Loveland Home Solutions LLC on Angi
    Wildwood Electric LLC

Wildwood Electric specializes in offering premium electrical services in the West Saint Louis County Region.

St . Louis Metro Area
    State of Missouri
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Garage doors, entry, patio, truck, operators & remote controls, fire, rolling steel, grills, strip, dock seals & levelers, gate operators, broken spring replacement, carriage house doors, wood, replacement sections, hollow metal entry doors & handicap operators

Lighting