Hot Shotz Mobile Power Wash

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2010

At Hot Shotz Mobile Power Wash, we offer a wide variety of high / low pressure cleaning for both commercial and residential customers. We have proudly served the St. Louis area since 1988. The owners, Brian and Gail Vance, believe in a strong work ethic. We work hard to do the job as if it were our own property. Our technicians are fully trained and insured, and all of our chemicals are biodegradable and non-hazardous to the environment....

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Pressure Washing Home/Business exterior wash Patio/Driveway wash(Re-seal) Fencing (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Decks (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Pools/pool decks wash Commercial/Residential Owner Operated ALL work GUARANTEED

08/18/2019

They did a wonderful job! Service was prompt and thorough. Exactly what we had hoped for! We will definitely use Hot Shotz again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed siding.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice words, customers like yourself is the reason we've been around for 31 years.

05/16/2019

Very pleased with the results. In particular, the fence looks brand-new. Also, when it turned out that more fence sections needed cleaning than we had originally thought, he stopped working and consulted me before proceeding with additional work. He didn't want me to be surprised by the final bill, and I appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to clean green mold off of our white vinyl fence and off of our house's siding.

03/24/2019

I owned the dirtiest "new construction" house in history. Look at the photos. I got the owner on the phone. A few questions on the anatomy of the house and he gave me a fair price. The we set a date, they called the next day to ask if they could come on short notice after an opening in the schedule (it was a stellar day so I accepted. The worker was tireless -- ******* hoses and spray bottles all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Wash 3 Story Home (Vinyl Siding)

07/07/2018

Hot Shotz was great to work with. They were very good at responding to my request for pricing and once hired showed up when they said they would to complete the work. The individual who performed the power washing was very professional and explained all the work to be completed in detail. Overall a very positive experience. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed the exterior of our two story home.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], after 30 years in business its customers like you that allow us to keep working every day. I really do appreciate the work, thank you. Brian

10/24/2017

Hot Shotz did a great job all the way around. I would hire these guys again without reservation. Great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Hot Shotz to power spray and seal our driveway and front walkway, some of which had become stained by mildew.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Deck maintenance, fencing, handymen, housecleaning, pressure washing, roof & window cleaning, concrete cleaning,sealing & repair.

Check, MasterCard, Visa