Hot Shotz Mobile Power Wash

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2010

P.O. Box 722

Saint Peters, MO 63376

At Hot Shotz Mobile Power Wash, we offer a wide variety of high / low pressure cleaning for both commercial and residential customers. We have proudly served the St. Louis area since 1988. The owners, Brian and Gail Vance, believe in a strong work ethic. We work hard to do the job as if it were our own property. Our technicians are fully trained and insured, and all of our chemicals are biodegradable and non-hazardous to the environment....

08/18/2019

Deborah B.

They did a wonderful job! Service was prompt and thorough. Exactly what we had hoped for! We will definitely use Hot Shotz again.

Description of Work
Power washed siding.

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice words, customers like yourself is the reason we've been around for 31 years.

05/16/2019

Keith J.

Very pleased with the results. In particular, the fence looks brand-new. Also, when it turned out that more fence sections needed cleaning than we had originally thought, he stopped working and consulted me before proceeding with additional work. He didn't want me to be surprised by the final bill, and I appreciated that.

Description of Work
Needed to clean green mold off of our white vinyl fence and off of our house's siding.

03/24/2019

George S.

I owned the dirtiest "new construction" house in history. Look at the photos. I got the owner on the phone. A few questions on the anatomy of the house and he gave me a fair price. The we set a date, they called the next day to ask if they could come on short notice after an opening in the schedule (it was a stellar day so I accepted. The worker was tireless -- ******* hoses and spray bottles all over. He explained what he would do and any concerns I had. After hours of hard work he brought me out and showed me one impossible to reach corner of siding 35 feet up (no ladder that long and he isn't in roofing business), After I paid (and went inside) he climbed up on the roof (an option we discussed and I told him not to worry about it). and got the one spot. He displayed a lot of pride and dedication -- as if he owned the company himself. I truly believe most companies would have politely backed out after seeing the ridiculous amount of buildup.

Description of Work
Power Wash 3 Story Home (Vinyl Siding)

07/07/2018

Amy B.

Hot Shotz was great to work with. They were very good at responding to my request for pricing and once hired showed up when they said they would to complete the work. The individual who performed the power washing was very professional and explained all the work to be completed in detail. Overall a very positive experience. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Power washed the exterior of our two story home.

Category pressure washing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], after 30 years in business its customers like you that allow us to keep working every day. I really do appreciate the work, thank you. Brian

10/24/2017

JEFFREY K.

Hot Shotz did a great job all the way around. I would hire these guys again without reservation. Great work!

Description of Work
We hired Hot Shotz to power spray and seal our driveway and front walkway, some of which had become stained by mildew.

09/24/2017

Michael P.

Extremely fast and very supportive, both completing work and pricing, for additional cleaning needed / suggested. I would highly recommend this team!

Description of Work
Power wash complete exterior of the home, driveway, walkways and patio areas.

08/28/2017

Terry F.

I paid for service up front via Angies List. Never heard from them. I had to call three times to get an appointment. Once they got here, the work was well done.

Description of Work
Power wash and seal driveway.

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

First I want to thank you for the work we do appreciate it. Also I want to thank you for the grade of a C that was very generous, i'm not sure if it would've been me that I would've graded me so nicely. I do want to apologize for you having to call us more than once. It was completely my fault the time that you bought your driveway sealing we had a couple other customers do the same and honestly I just messed up thought I had yours scheduled and I did not. So again I apologize it was definitely not how I would've liked for it to have happened. But thank you for being understanding and being so nice. Brian

08/26/2017

Anita C.

did an excellent job. I will hire them again for my deck

Description of Work
driveway power washed and sealed

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

08/08/2017

Melvin G.

It worked out good. I ended up paying $640. They didn’t come too soon, but I think that was due to the weather. I would use them again. They did a great, fantastic job.

07/14/2017

Teresa B.

Our family could not be happier with the results! Two men, Kevin & Zach, showed up at the scheduled time. They had every piece of equipment that they needed and got to work. In less than 2 hours the house looked brand new! My mother was thrilled. I have posted before/after photos on social media and we already have some family that will be also calling Hot Shotz. Mom said, "They did an awesome job!"

Description of Work
The siding on my parents house needed desperately to be cleaned. In the past year Dad was no longer healthy enough to do this labor intensive work, so the situation was getting pretty dire. I happened to drive by Hot Shotz & spotted their vans, "Mobile Power Washing." I called immediately! I spoke with Brian, who set everything up.

EnviroTech Radon Solutions

At EnviroTech Radon Solutions, we believe that you should feel confident and relaxed while doing business with a knowledgeable company that values trust and reliability. We are committed to the highest standards and services in the field, to ensure your Radon mitigation system is customized with high quality craftmanship. We are a local family owned and operated Radon testing and mitigation specialty business with unmatched dedication to helping property owners protect themselves from the silent dangers of Radon gas. Our state certified technicians perform all Radon removal installations by custom tailoring each mitigation system to best fit your needs and your homes requirements most efficiently and cost effectively. We will implement a Radon solution that minimizes any interference with your daily activities and living environment while preserving the value of your real estate asset. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our mitigation systems, and free follow-up testing to ensure your Radon issues have been solved. Call Today For a Free Estimate at: 636-395-2701

I&S Gutter

We are I & S Gutter cleaning services: We are proud to bring a new face to the local home services community of St. Louis. Since 2018, we began cleaning gutters with just two employees, establishing a reliable and honest name. We like to speak directly with our customer base, and ensure that the price is right, and follow through with even more transparency to make sure every customer is satisfied knowing their property was respected and well taken care of. At I & S Gutter Cleaning Services, we strive to deliver performance that you can trust the first time around.

Aerotech Gutter Service of St. Louis

If you are looking to have your gutter system cleaned, repaired or replaced, you've come to the right place! We have listened to our customers for over 30 years and we now offer vinyl siding, window and door installation/replacement! At Aerotech we take pride in providing you with the ultimate service for your home or business and it's all right here at your fingertips. For over 30 years our family has seen pretty much everything that can go wrong with your gutters, and we know what to look for. That's why we offer gutter cleaning maintenance plans rather than just 1 time gutter cleanings. So put yourself in the hands of "Your Family Owned and Operated Gutter Experts!" As a family owned and operated maintenance company and we specialize in gutter cleaning service packages starting at 4 cleanings per year: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter to make sure your gutters are working year round. Our cleaning packages range from 4 times a year, 6 times a year, or 12 times per year.

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Deck maintenance, fencing, handymen, housecleaning, pressure washing, roof & window cleaning, concrete cleaning,sealing & repair.