Harvestowne Irrigation

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2006

326 Depot Ave

Saint Peters, MO 63376

Full-Service Irrigation and Landscape Lighting, Harvestowne Irrigation has been making lawns greener and lives easier....

10/02/2017

Thomas C.

I had them install my irrigation system and they come out twice a year for maintenance. Unless you get a guy on the side, they are the cheapest company, probably because it's their system and they don't want you to use anyone else. They turn on the system, walk around and check the heads and check the pressure. I like that they just don't just do it and leave, they come and get you and show you whats going on. I had to replace two sprinkler heads. They are good at what they do. They come in the spring to turn it on and come in the fall to turn it off with back flush, and they have to report it to the county.

Description of Work
I used Harvestowne Irrigation for maintenance irrigations system.

07/29/2017

TCL P.

Receptionist said some would call me to set an appointment, no one ever called me.

Description of Work
Call for an irrigation bid for my home.

Category irrigation systems

I believe it to be unfair that a cost of $3000 and work completed date were entered if no services/bids were performed. Also, I did find the original contact sheet in the salesman's office. It shows the customer contacted the office on 7/21/17 requesting a bid for a sprinkler system, the salesman wrote on it that the phone call was returned on 7/26/17, he noted that he left a message. Due to this being our busiest season, it is not always easy for the salesman to immediately set his appointments and sometimes it takes a few calls back and forth to get things setup with a potential client due to conflicts in both schedules.

07/26/2017

Deepa G.

Horrible service - wouldn't recommend

Description of Work
Someone was supposed to visit my property and give me an estimate on installing a sprinkler system . My neighbors told me that someone was there to visit---but apparently no one returned my calls or sent me an estimate.

Category irrigation systems

We received a request for an estimate for installing a sprinkler system through the "Contact Us" page of our website on June 22nd, 2017. Our salesman contacted via preferred method of "Telephone". The salesman did speak with someone and got information from the customer of what they were looking to water. (Front and back yard, no landscaping, basement is finished but water line is accessible) Due to the holiday and it being our busy season, the salesman's schedule was booked out a bit. The salesman went to the property on July 11th, 2017. He emailed the bid to the customer on July 12th, 2017 8:28am to the email address provided in the contact information they supplied when they contacted us originally. We never received any other communication that they had questions about the bid in response to our email. If needed, I can provide documentation of the original contact email, the bid worked up by the salesman, and proof of our bid emailed to the customer.

07/02/2017

BILL AND ELLEN C.

Called on 12 JUN 17 at 1405 hrs. Talked with Elisa (sp). Made appointment for service on 21 JUN 17 for estimate of work to be completed. Was informed service tech would be here between 1400 to 1700 hrs. Service tech showed up early, introduced himself as Gordon. Looked at the problem. Was informed the piece would be $15.00 plus the service call fee of $85.00. Told him to proceed with the repair. Completed in about 15 minutes. then leaked checked the system, and adjusted the heads on all the zones as needed. Gordon was very nice, completed the worked in a very timely manner, and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Broken piece on back flow preventer, needed repair estimate.

09/30/2016

Carolyn N.

Taylor gave me the estimate, very knowledgeable. The completion of the sprinkler system was to my specification. Very pleased with the service and installation.

Description of Work
Irrigation system-new sprinkler system.

09/07/2016

Deandra P.

Gordon is great! We always ask for him!

Description of Work
Annual sprinkler inspection and start up

07/20/2016

Janice F.

Met with us 2x to review bed and make changes. They were backlogged due to weather but kept us informed; workers nice & respectful, had issue with leak but was resolved to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Designed and installed irrigation system on 2+ acre property.

06/05/2016

David and Sandra C.

As the ratings reflect, I was happy with all aspects of the job, from initial contact thru completion. Jaylon was my estimator and customer contact. The price was competitive and the equipment and coverage was the best of the 4 bids I received. I was impressed with the performance of the construction crew and techs. This was not an easy job. The ground is rocky and drains instantly, making digging a chore. They did a lot of hard work for $3000 and left the yard( which is 3 years old) in great shape. Get a bid from Harvestowne if you are planning a irrigation project..

Description of Work
Installed 31 head 5 zone irrigation system on 12000 sq. ft. residential lot.

05/05/2016

JANE C.

They said they planned to start installation within 2 weeks of the contract signing.? It turned out to be 3 weeks but that was due to rain.? Once they started it took about a week to install.? The crew was very professional and the foreman was easy to communicate with.? They installed the system as agreed and even moved a couple of heads at my request to a different spot than originally agreed.? Once the installation was finished, they walked me through how to use the system and we walked the yard and watched each zone run to make sure it was okay with me.? They tweaked a couple of spray patterns where the water was hitting the house.? They gave me a laminated sheet that shows the layout of the system, extremely well labelled,? so I can see which heads are on which zone, and exactly where they are in the yard.? This will make it very easy to program the system in years to come.? Finally they let me pay for the whole thing with my credit card. ? I would highly recommend this company.?

Description of Work
Installed new 21 zone irrigation system with rain sensor and remote control.

05/05/2016

JANE C.

Description of Work
Installed new 21 zone irrigation system with rain sensor and remote control.

Outdoor Lighting Solutions LLC

With over 20 years of combined outdoor lighting services we’ve developed the experience to deliver incredible results, on time and on budget. There is not much we have not seen when it comes to outdoor lighting and we enjoy sharing great ideas. Our experience and relationships with our manufacturers allows us the ability to deliver some of the most cost-effective outdoor lighting solutions with LED and assorted technologies. We’re small business owners who know the value of keeping our word. By placing an emphasis to under-promise and over-deliver day by day we become more and more dependable. A trait we highly value. Installing, Repairing, Designing and Updating your Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting Systems with Top of the Line LED fixtures and luminaries. LED Christmas Lighting. We service Homes, Subdivision Entryways, Business and more!!

Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL SERVICES OFFERED!! Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1999 to provide quality lawn and landscape services at a competitive price all year round. We specialize in residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-tenant residential communities. Our crews display professionalism as well as dedication to providing the very best in lawn care and landscape maintenance. We know you take pride in your lawn, and we take pride in knowing that our services are second to none. Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc. provides guaranteed quality service as our number one priority. We are committed to achieving complete customer satisfaction.

A WORK OF ART LANDSCAPES

A Work of Art Landscapes, LLC has more then 20 years experience with an A+ rating on BBB, specializing in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your landscaping project.

Landscaping - Lakefront

Lawn irrigation installation, activation, backflow testing, mid-season inspection, winterization, revamps, and irrigation audits, landscape lighting, installation and maintenance.

Fire sprinkler service.