GATEWAY SHUTTERS & BLINDS INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2006

408 LANTANA LN

Saint Peters, MO 63376

We started our business in 1998 as a husband/wife team and now a second generation with our daughter. We prefer to be hands on, therefore, we come to your home to present, measure and give a free estimate. We can help with different ideas that you may not know of. We guarantee our installation and are there for any service after the sale. We do all jobs, big or small....

12/07/2018

Kyle H.

I couldn’t speak more highly of Karen and Jamie. They are so nice, personable, and great to work with. They helped me design and select the best option, within my budget. Once I made a decision, blinds were available within two weeks. They were in and out in 1 hour to put up 7 different sets of blinds. The blinds look great. Karen and Jamie are very professional and know what they’re doing. A testament to their culture: they even suggested an alternative method from something they can do, and helped connect me with the right folks who can, because they thought it was the best solution for me. Quality, affordable, trustworthy, professional service. They will get repeat business from me!

Description of Work
I needed blinds put up on 7 windows in 4 different rooms.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

11/09/2018

Bryan S.

This whole transaction was a amazing. The work was phenomenal but the customer service was second to none. I HIGHLY recommended anyone to use them. I couldn’t say enough good things with Gateway Shutters & Blinds! I will refer anyone and everyone I know!

Description of Work
Window treatments around the whole back of the house and plantation shutters on the entire front of the house.

Category replacement windows,window treatments

08/13/2018

Kathy K.

Gateway Shutters and Blinds are the best! Karen is not only very personable, she really knows her stuff! Best of all, they delivered and installed all in one day. I have bought from them before and I'm sure I will again!

Description of Work
Window blinds bought and installed.

04/10/2018

SYLVIA W.

Excellent service. Thanks to Karen's expertise and knowledge everything went smoothly. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Blinds installed in living room, family room, and door entry.

03/04/2018

JERRY S.

The whole job was done in a professional manner. Karen presented options clearly and emailed estimate the same day and gave us an approximate installation time frame. Karen called to set up the installation date and time. Jamie and Bob (installers) were prompt and efficient and we are very pleased with our new blinds. They also took all of the old stuff with them. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Replaced vertical blinds over sliding glass door and 3 windows in kitchen area.

02/08/2018

Scott D.

excellent. owners involved in whole process. very good experience.

Description of Work
replace blinds.

12/04/2017

Steven B.

Everything went very smoothly and the blinds even came in sooner than expected. Great price, much better than the other bid I got. Prompt service and I love my new blinds.

Description of Work
Wood blinds for 8 windows plus a 5 panel bay window

11/16/2017

Gavin S.

Great, I have used Karen and Jaime many of times and they do a great job, competitively priced and there work is top notch.

Description of Work
Shades on my windows

11/06/2017

Don K.

Excellent. Very professional, punctual and easy to work with

Description of Work
Shutters and blinds throughout the new home

10/31/2017

Marissa L.

The experience working with Gateway Shutters & Blinds was excellent! They provided great recommendations for which treatments to use for the different rooms. They provided us with good options and different styles. We are very happy with how everything turned out. The ordering process and installation process went smoothly. We would definitely use Gateway again for any future window treatment needs!

Description of Work
We needed window treatments for our new home for almost all of the rooms.

Zen Windows of St. Louis LLC

At Zen Windows, we think that finding replacement windows and doors for your home should be a simple, pleasant experience. Our team works closely with you via e-mail and phone to help shape the improvements you envision without ever having a salesperson visit your home. We offer our own product line featuring EPA awarded materials. Our technicians are extremely dedicated to details and personal customer service. We believe in our products and Team and thus provide a lifetime warranty on both the labor and material of your windows and doors. On a final note, Zen Windows sets our clients at ease with our No Down Payment Policy. All projects are completed to our clients satisfaction before any money is paid to us.

New Transitions LLC

Deal directly with owner, no gimmick pricing, no charge estimates, always courteous and prompt. EPA Lead Certified.

Window Depot USA of St. Louis

An Angi 5-Star Rated company and BBB Torch Award recipient! Window Depot of St. Louis (formerly known as XteriorPRO) is a replacement window and door company that specializes in highly efficient triple pane windows at comparable prices to middle of the road double pane windows. Window Depot of St. Louis' window and door offerings typically qualify for the EnergyStar Most Efficient designation which saves our customers $$$ on energy bills, helps make their homes more comfortable and even reduces exterior noise. We also offer the Evelyn's Leaf Solution Pro gutter protection systems to keep you safe and off the ladder, which comes with a 20 Year No-Clog Guarantee. We are truly dedicated to customer service that goes well beyond the point of sale, ask us about our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! At Window Depot of St. Louis we feel each homeowner we work with has a unique problem that they are trying to solve. This is why we take a no pressure, consultative approach to the sales process. We offer multiple styles, options and design features to assure we can find a solution to your problem that fits your individual needs and budget. If you are in the market for new windows, doors, or gutter guards, please contact us for a free, no-obligation, in-home or virtual consultation today.

Offers by Window Depot USA of St. Louis on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available

WE OFFER PLANTATION SHUTTERS, BLINDS, SOFT SHADES, SCREEN SHADES, ETC. INSTALLATION OF ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS

EXTERIOR SHUTTERS