Alan Kill Construction Llc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2005

Kitchen and bath design, remodeling & new construction....

Midwest Concrete & Const Inc

Midwest Concrete & Const Inc

Established in 1981, in the West County area by Thomas Silber, Midwest Concrete & Const., Inc. is family owned and operated with three sons: Ben, Chris, and Tommy. Years of experience, quality work, and friendly service lead the way to continued customer satisfaction and ongoing referrals. We specialize in concrete, brick, and stone flatwork, and feel that our commitment to excellence has made our company a success.

05/09/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work ethic and professionalism. A real perfectionist.

09/12/2013

He has been a wealth of information for us. He is a great guy that does great work for us. Even when there is no profit for him, he will still provide us with useful information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done various handyman work for us. He provides free estimates to us on any projects we may need.

04/04/2013

The installation of the kitchen went smoothly and quickly. The only delays were expected while waiting for tile arrival and installation. He was very easy to contact and returned calls and messages immediately. In addition, his attention to detail was second to none. I would highly recommend Alan Kill Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install kitchen cabinets, install under cabinet lighting, and install new oven/stove.

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

03/18/2013

Everything went great! I told him the work I needed done and he came out within a day or two and got started. When I purchased the wrong parts for my lighting fixture, he went out and found the correct one for me. He went above and beyond to make things easy for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were putting our house on the market and needed a few things repaired prior to doing so. Alan did some caulking, repaired a light and several other small projects around the house. He did a great job. Very polite and trustworthy. We will definitely use him in the future at our new home!

05/17/2012

Our back door was completely in shambles. The frame and the bottom of the door had wet-rot and the door wouldn't stay locked or, sometimes, even shut. Mr. Kill came out and gave us an estimate and e chose him to do the job. He came a couple of weeks later and replaced both the door and frame. He did a wonderful job. It looks great and works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new back door/frame.

CATEGORY handyman service

Kitchen and bath design, remodeling & new construction.