Williams Heating & Cooling, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a residential/light commercial heating and air conditioning company located in St. Louis County. We perform basic service and maintenance, as well as new installations. Williams Heating & Cooling prides itself on informing the customer and educating our clients in air quality concerns and energy solutions. We have an answer to most all indoor comfort issues, providing value to all work completed....

Vitt Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc

Family owned and operated company since 1954. Quality workmanship is one of our best qualities. Excellent customer service. With over 50 years of experience in the HVAC industry, we are confident we will meet and exceed your expectations. Our quality and attention to detail are unrivaled by the competition. We have served the residents of St. Louis with three generations of Vitts, and are raising the fourth. Our longevity is a testimony to our service and clients' trust. We have an excellent rating with the BBB and are N.A.T.E. Certified technicians. One major difference and benefit of our company is custom duct fittings. Custom fittings give your unit a longer, more reliable shelf life and a professional looking installation. Just ask to see our before and after pictures and you'll see the Vitt difference! Also, NONE of our employees are paid on commission, and do not get bonuses based on sales. What does that mean? That guarantees that we will not try selling you something you do not need. Only if your system is non-repairable, or at your request will we suggest purchasing a new system. We will not have a "salesman" show up at your door whose main objective is to sell you something. We are there to make you happy and comfortable, that's it. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AFTER- HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY

Offers by Vitt Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc on Angi

05/18/2020

Everything about my experience with Williams Heating and Cooling was great from the very first phone conversation until the completion of the install. Job Well Done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC Unit

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review! I am very glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company! :-)

08/28/2018

I have been using Williams Heating & Cooling for 3-4 years now, mostly for regular HVAC maintenance checks, although once I did have a semi-emergency. They were able to come by my house the next day and do the repair to help ease my mind. I usually have the same technician perform the services and he is always friendly and professional. As of now I plan to keep using them for any future HVAC needs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular HVAC Maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and definitely are grateful for the pleasant experience you've had with our company so far. That means a whole lot to us!

08/23/2018

They gave me one of the best quotes, and responded to my inquiries very quickly. They were amazingly professional and completed the work when they said they would. They even helped me find another professional to install the security cage I needed as they didn't offer that service. They vouched for him and he was equally professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a New Central Air unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am so glad the experience was as good as it was! We aim to have top notch customer service and make the process as easy as possible, so this is music to our ears. Thanks again for choosing Williams Heating & Cooling, should you need anything else...please let us know.

07/12/2018

I had an A/C condenser that was acting iffy. I had another company come take a look. The A/C was running at the time and they couldn't find the problem. But then the A/C acted up again, and I called Williams Heating & Cooling. A technician came out the next day, found the problem and fixed it in just about 1/2 hour. Very impressed. Not all companies deliver the same quality of service even if they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condenser Issue

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind words, and are beyond grateful that your experience with our company went as well as it did. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

02/01/2018

Excellent., In each case explained what and why work had to be done; and the cost of repair before work started. Prompt, efficient, no nonsense. outstanding quality Very professional, Highly satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Water heater, pressure valves, in wall plumbing, more.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We just love that we can call you our customer! It's amazing that we've installed three systems for you over the course of these years. Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review, and for being a loyal client of Williams Heating & Cooling.

We perform routine seasonal maintenance on all major brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. We service boiler systems as well as gas and electric HVAC applications. Williams, LLC is open Monday-Saturday, with flexible work hours. We offer emergency service on nights, weekends and holidays and are experienced in troubleshooting most issues you may be facing with your heating & air conditioning system. Lastly, our new system installations are second to none, we carry the best brands!

We do not do duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available