Williams Heating & Cooling, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

3901 Shirley Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63121

We are a residential/light commercial heating and air conditioning company located in St. Louis County. We perform basic service and maintenance, as well as new installations. Williams Heating & Cooling prides itself on informing the customer and educating our clients in air quality concerns and energy solutions. We have an answer to most all indoor comfort issues, providing value to all work completed....

05/18/2020

Gayvelle C.

Everything about my experience with Williams Heating and Cooling was great from the very first phone conversation until the completion of the install. Job Well Done

Description of Work
Replace AC Unit

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review! I am very glad that you enjoyed your experience with our company! :-)

08/28/2018

Paul V.

I have been using Williams Heating & Cooling for 3-4 years now, mostly for regular HVAC maintenance checks, although once I did have a semi-emergency. They were able to come by my house the next day and do the repair to help ease my mind. I usually have the same technician perform the services and he is always friendly and professional. As of now I plan to keep using them for any future HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Regular HVAC Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and definitely are grateful for the pleasant experience you've had with our company so far. That means a whole lot to us!

08/23/2018

Jaros C.

They gave me one of the best quotes, and responded to my inquiries very quickly. They were amazingly professional and completed the work when they said they would. They even helped me find another professional to install the security cage I needed as they didn't offer that service. They vouched for him and he was equally professional.

Description of Work
Installation of a New Central Air unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am so glad the experience was as good as it was! We aim to have top notch customer service and make the process as easy as possible, so this is music to our ears. Thanks again for choosing Williams Heating & Cooling, should you need anything else...please let us know.

07/12/2018

Kai W.

I had an A/C condenser that was acting iffy. I had another company come take a look. The A/C was running at the time and they couldn't find the problem. But then the A/C acted up again, and I called Williams Heating & Cooling. A technician came out the next day, found the problem and fixed it in just about 1/2 hour. Very impressed. Not all companies deliver the same quality of service even if they are rated 'A' here on Angie's List. The 'A' rating this company has earned is well deserved.

Description of Work
Condenser Issue

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind words, and are beyond grateful that your experience with our company went as well as it did. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

02/01/2018

Conrad J.

Excellent., In each case explained what and why work had to be done; and the cost of repair before work started. Prompt, efficient, no nonsense. outstanding quality Very professional, Highly satisfied.

Description of Work
Hot Water heater, pressure valves, in wall plumbing, more.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

We just love that we can call you our customer! It's amazing that we've installed three systems for you over the course of these years. Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review, and for being a loyal client of Williams Heating & Cooling.

10/09/2017

Michele K.

This was second time I have used Williams Heating and Cooling, LLC. Jane and Joy are so helpful and professional. They put the customer first. Very responsive, great price, great service, very satisifed with installation and performance of new ac and furnace.

Description of Work
Replace furnace and air conditoner at new property.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so happy to have you as customers! Thank you for the glowing review, we certainly value and appreciate your business.

09/13/2017

Mary N.

Splendid. Arrived on time. Completed in one day. Cleaned up.

Description of Work
Installed new AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

So glad you were happy with our service and final product. We really appreciate your business and hope the system takes care of your home for many years to come!

08/09/2017

Jenny D.

Excellent! Very professional from beginning to end. I have terrible allergies and with this new system it has helped tremendously. They took the time to explain and walk me thru the system, from usage to cleaning. I would highly recommend Williams Heating & Cooling to all family and friends.

Description of Work
Installed a GPS air cleaner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We SO love working with you and your family. Thanks for always being such a great customer, a friendly face! We appreciate your kind words and the favorable review. :-)

08/09/2017

Kevin S.

Tremendous. They always respond immediately, even at odd hours and always perform the requested work immediately, at a reasonable cost and with a pleasant demeanor.

Description of Work
Williams Heating and Cooling has performed HVAC related services at my home on several occasions. They installed a Sensi thermostat, installed an air filtration system, installed a humidifier and performed maintenance on my air conditioner. They also cleared a floor drain that was backed up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are happy to take care your calls and help you with your HVAC issues. Besides, air conditioners can go out at any time of night or day. Sometimes, that warrants a phone call or Face Time! We were able to walk through the issue, attempt some trouble shooting measures. Even though it still warranted a service call, I'm glad we got you taken care of efficiently and effectively. Thanks for being awesome customers...

08/08/2017

Chavis F.

They had to replace a part that was broken and they did not charge me for it. Because it was caught doing the Winter Tune-up. They are type of company that is honest and you can trust to always do the job right. The service man was very professional & polite letting me know what had to be done. This is so helpful to Senior Citizens on a fixed income.

Description of Work
Williams Heating and Cooling is an excellent Company they have put in Furnace and A/C in three homes we have owned. The last purchase was Winter / Summer Tune-UP

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate customers like you, as its the reason we are able to do what we do! All the best to you over the rest of the Summer and look forward to servicing your equipment for years to come.

J BATHE ELECTRIC

Locally owned and operated, J. Bathe Electric Co. has been energizing St. Louis homes and businesses for more than 60 years with personalized and professional service. From new residential and commercial construction to electrical upgrades, J. Bathe's innovative electrical solutions and quality installations provide lasting value. Quality and service is a family tradition!

Loveland Home Solutions LLC

Loveland Home Solutions is a residential service company specializing in electrical and plumbing repairs. We are family owned and operated and maintain a work load so we can be responsive to your needs in a short time. We have been in business for over 50 years serving the St Charles and St Louis Counties areas

Handyman Connection of Chesterfield

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One Call. One Connection.®

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We perform routine seasonal maintenance on all major brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. We service boiler systems as well as gas and electric HVAC applications. Williams, LLC is open Monday-Saturday, with flexible work hours. We offer emergency service on nights, weekends and holidays and are experienced in troubleshooting most issues you may be facing with your heating & air conditioning system. Lastly, our new system installations are second to none, we carry the best brands!

We do not do duct cleaning.