The Wright Door

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

4623 Pennsylvania Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63111

The Wright Door Co. is a garage door service company in St. Louis and we are ready to meet all of your garage door needs. We are a garage door specialist and promise to give our customers, the quality you expect and the service you deserve....

garage doors (810)door installation (46)professional organizers (2)

06/26/2021

Joshua J.

Of our garage doors was not opening smoothly, and often caught on the track on its way up. After procrastinating for far too long, I finally decided to call someone to get it fixed. First call was to Wright Door. Within an hour of my initial phone call, a technician was at my house. He immediately recognized the problem, gave me a cost estimate for much lower than what I had expected, and had the problem fixed within 45 minutes of his arrival. Now the door opens wonderfully. As he explained, Wright will never try and convince you the problem is bigger than what it is in order to have you spend more money than is necessary. Hopefully I won't have problems with the other door, but if I do, I'm calling this company again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

01/23/2021

Guy S.

Excellent service, fair price, timely. Who could ask for more? There is no fourth.

Description of Work
Repair to garage door

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/15/2020

Carl L.

A service visit was quickly arranged and the technician arrived on schedule. The technician quickly identified the problem as interference by radio waves generated by an LED bulb I had recently installed in the unit. Replacement of the LED bulb by an old fashioned 60 watt incandescent solved the problem and the range of our remotes was restored to normal. Some minor maintenance (replacement of roller bearings) was also done. Total cost was $95.

Description of Work
Garage door opener range had become erratic and would even fail to open on occasion.

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/29/2020

Tina B.

Awesome experience. My door was very noisy and previous person who looked at it said I needed a new door. I went to Wright and was told the new door would be an unneeded expense, but a new opener and rollers should be plenty to fix the problem. He was timely, did a great job, knew what he was talking about, and price was exactly what was quoted. I was very happy with the process.

Description of Work
New garage door opener and roller

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/27/2020

ROBERT J.

Excellent. They looked at it Monday and it was done Wednesday morning. Would definitely recommend to anyone for a repair or a brand new system.

Description of Work
New Garage door and opener - all new system

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

11/14/2020

Melissa S.

For some reason right after he left the garage door didn’t close on its own. But My called him he came right back the next morning and fix it. But he showed up exactly when he said he would and it was very reasonably priced, super professional, took none of my time.

Description of Work
New opener and reprogram

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

10/23/2020

Mark K.

Immediate response. Great work. Accountable. Worked efficiently and quickly Fare price. Friendly.

Description of Work
replaced both springs

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

08/26/2020

Ray O.

Installed a new single car garage door

Description of Work
Service tech was knowledgeable and very professional

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/18/2020

JOHN F.

Fantastic. Another company for which I had a groupon, came out and said I needed everything , including the garage door replaced. Wright Doors solution was to replace the springs. The service guy called before he came, and was on time when he got here

Description of Work
Garage door cable & spring replacement

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/14/2020

Kathleen S.

My garage door had not been closing properly for awhile. I broke down and left a message with this company describing the issue. I received a call back from a very nice and knowledgeable gentleman. He walked me through some troubleshooting issues and was able to fix the issue OVER THE PHONE. He knew the issue from my message and could have come out and charged me a $95 trip fee. Instead, he called and helped me fix it over the phone. The honesty and integrity displayed by this gentlemen absolutely floored me and says a lot about him and this company. I will hire this company immediately when I need garage door work done. THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Garage door opener repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2020