Surface Pro LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2018

WILL BEAT ALL COMPETITORS PRICING!!! Tired of looking at those worn out countertops or that age old bathtub? Well surface pro has a solution for you!!! We offer a budget friendly quality service that transforms your old surfaces into “like new” shiny ones. We use a high grade epoxy coating that will give your kitchen the up to date look you’ve been searching for. Our family owned business has been in operation since 2015 and we offer the same quality service as the big guys but for a fraction of the cost. We also offer a $25 refer a friend reward. Call us today for your free over the phone quote. 636-359-6844 ask for Ryan. Tubs starting at $400 Tiles surrounds starting at $450 Full bathrooms based on size Countertops based on size Epoxy floors based on size. DON’T WAIT CALL NOW!!!...

Grind & Shine

360 Painting of St. Louis County

360 Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, as well as home remodeling. We value quality, beauty, and customer satisfaction in all of our work; we stand by our name and our family's name. We are family-owned, as well as woman-owned and minority-owned. We have long been in business as a paid hobby, but have since decided to make a living from it.

Power Pro Outdoor Cleaners

A professional full service exterior power washing company

03/01/2020

Ryan did amazing work for us, and our tub looks fantastic. He was prompt, reliable, and courteous and the job was done exactly as promised. We highly recommend Surface Pro!

Description of Work
Re-grouting and refinishing bathtub

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I’m glad you like the work. Now call us back so we can get that surround to match. Lol thanks again for your business.

02/18/2020

Very quick turn-around to accommodate a repair needed that allowed me to get my condo on the market very quickly. Additionally, he did a very thorough job with the surfacing and it looked brand new. I would recommend hiring for any resurfacing needs and I will be rebooking with him for repairs in my next home.

Description of Work
Resurface bath and caulking

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your call in future. Thank you for your business

11/14/2019

Ryan was very professional and was able to get the job done quickly. When I called to inquire about the process, I had many questions and he gladly answered them, explaining what to expect and his thoughts about whether to keep or replace the tub. He never tried to push me to have the reglazing done; in fact, he encouraged me to consider getting a new tub if mine was not in great shape but was hap...

Description of Work
Refinish/reglaze cast iron tub

Category bathtub refinishing

Wow what a great review. We greatly appreciate you family’s business and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything during the warranty period. Thanks [Member Name Removed] :)

11/07/2019

Ryan did a spectacular job prepping the bathrooms, completing the job, and cleaning up after. The shower, tub, sinks, and countertops look brand new!

Description of Work
Ryan resurfaced the master shower and countertop as well as the hall bath tub and sink.

11/07/2019

Ryan was responsive and punctual. His pricing was competitive and fair compared to other bathtub resurfacing bids. He was able to give a bid over text when provided pictures, something I appreciated as a time saver. He answered all my questions about the job and was pleasant to work with. He kept up communication during his time working and let me know every issue that came up. I value a thorough ...

Description of Work
Bathtub Resurfacing

Category bathtub refinishing

Resurfacing of old worn out/pre surfaced items such as bathtubs, countertops, tiles walls, cabinets and epoxy floors.