Surface Pro LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2018

6642 Clayton Rd #275

Saint Louis, MO 63117

WILL BEAT ALL COMPETITORS PRICING!!! Tired of looking at those worn out countertops or that age old bathtub? Well surface pro has a solution for you!!! We offer a budget friendly quality service that transforms your old surfaces into “like new” shiny ones. We use a high grade epoxy coating that will give your kitchen the up to date look you’ve been searching for. Our family owned business has been in operation since 2015 and we offer the same quality service as the big guys but for a fraction of the cost. We also offer a $25 refer a friend reward. Call us today for your free over the phone quote. 636-359-6844 ask for Ryan. Tubs starting at $400 Tiles surrounds starting at $450 Full bathrooms based on size Countertops based on size Epoxy floors based on size. DON’T WAIT CALL NOW!!!...

02/25/2022

Blake P.

DO NOT USE! I had surface pro resurface/reglaze a bathtub; initially the work looked good and I had no complaints. But it’s now been less than a year and the new coating is starting to peal off in large chunks and leave the tub in horrible condition again. Have been attempting to contact Ryan at surface pro about this problem, but have received no response to multiple calls and texts.

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing/reglazing

Category bathtub refinishing

Hello [Member Name Removed], it’s nice to hear from you again. As stated in my other response to your negative Google review, property management companies like the one you rent your home through receive zero warranty. I have sent you and your property management company my warranty info which you can view right on our website. This is also why your negative review to the BBB did not hold any ground. Unfortunately I can not dispute these reviews but for whoever gets to read this…my reputation speaks for itself. Thank you for your time [Member Name Removed].

03/01/2020

Lynn P.

Ryan did amazing work for us, and our tub looks fantastic. He was prompt, reliable, and courteous and the job was done exactly as promised. We highly recommend Surface Pro!

Description of Work
Re-grouting and refinishing bathtub

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I’m glad you like the work. Now call us back so we can get that surround to match. Lol thanks again for your business.

02/18/2020

Melissa K.

Very quick turn-around to accommodate a repair needed that allowed me to get my condo on the market very quickly. Additionally, he did a very thorough job with the surfacing and it looked brand new. I would recommend hiring for any resurfacing needs and I will be rebooking with him for repairs in my next home.

Description of Work
Resurface bath and caulking

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your call in future. Thank you for your business

11/14/2019

Kevin S.

Ryan was very professional and was able to get the job done quickly. When I called to inquire about the process, I had many questions and he gladly answered them, explaining what to expect and his thoughts about whether to keep or replace the tub. He never tried to push me to have the reglazing done; in fact, he encouraged me to consider getting a new tub if mine was not in great shape but was happy to offer his services if I decided to move forward (which I did). He was able to schedule the procedure within a week of my call. I live in Columbia and, even though most of his business is in St. Louis, he still covers the Columbia area as well. He uses a process that involves acid-treating the surface to remove the external gloss/coat, making the surface ready to accept the paint (similar to sanding a wood surface). He then tapes off every surface that may potentially get sprayed and, using special equipment, sprays on the primer, paint, and protective coats onto the surface, eliminating the possibility of visible brush strokes. The whole process took 3-4 hours and he said the tub would be usable after 48 hours. The end result was fantastic; shiny and white, like a brand new tub! He also added (with my permission) a thin layer of sand on the floor of the tub before putting on the paint layer in order to add an anti slip surface. The price was very reasonable ($450 which included a new overflow plate and tub drain) and it was nice not having to tear out and replace the tub during my bathroom remodel. The tub was structurally in decent shape and had lasted over 40 years with minimal damage, just normal wear and tear. I hope to get many more years out of this tub. I highly recommend Ryan for your tub refinishing needs!

Description of Work
Refinish/reglaze cast iron tub

Category bathtub refinishing

Wow what a great review. We greatly appreciate you family’s business and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything during the warranty period. Thanks [Member Name Removed] :)

11/07/2019

Elizabeth M.

Ryan was responsive and punctual. His pricing was competitive and fair compared to other bathtub resurfacing bids. He was able to give a bid over text when provided pictures, something I appreciated as a time saver. He answered all my questions about the job and was pleasant to work with. He kept up communication during his time working and let me know every issue that came up. I value a thorough job and Ryan provided that. He made an old ugly bathtub look brand new! I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathtub Resurfacing

11/07/2019

Hollie H.

Ryan did a spectacular job prepping the bathrooms, completing the job, and cleaning up after. The shower, tub, sinks, and countertops look brand new!

Description of Work
Ryan resurfaced the master shower and countertop as well as the hall bath tub and sink.

11/04/2019

Kathy S.

Randy was a very professional contractor. He did a beautiful job on our tile. When we need more work done on our home, we’ll definitely call Randy.

Description of Work
Tile and grout work

Category ceramic tile, pressure washing

10/16/2019

s S.

Ryan exceeded our expectations, by speaking with him I could tell that he takes great pride in his work. The bath tub looks amazing, Ryan was also extremely flexible in working with our busy schedules, we would definitely highly recommend Ryan and would use him again.

Description of Work
He resurfaced the bath tub.

Category home remodeling

We do our best here at surface pro to meet our customers needs. Enjoy

10/02/2019

Glenn M.

My bathroom is truly transformed from the 1960’s pink and blue to sparkling white. I should have had Surface Pro do this job years ago. They performed the service for me the same week I called and the finished job is amazing! Much better than I expected. The owner Ryan has always been super responsive and very professional and like I said the finished job is fantastic. I would highly recommend Surface Pro and will use them again for my other investment properties

Description of Work
Bathroom Tub and Tile surround reglazing

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

We are glad you like the work [Member Name Removed].

10/02/2019

lulu S.

Excellent!!!! Ryan has a warm personality, knows his business, able to answer questions professionally, flexible with me schedule, offered one suggestion in terms of stopper for tub once finished which was something I had not thought of and did. Just excellent.

Description of Work
Re-glazing of bathtub

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and your husband,

09/05/2019

Mark A.

Responsive, reasonably priced and end product looked amazing

Description of Work
Shower glazing

Category bathtub refinishing

Congrats on the sale [Member Name Removed]!

08/21/2019

DEANE T.

Ryan arrived at the appointed time and the total job took 4.5 hours. Ryan explained each step and answered our questions. The tub, including the anti-slip surfacing on the tub bottom looks very bright and beautiful. We were impressed that Ryan thoroughly covered the bathroom interior to protect against any spray that might be carried away in the air from the tub area. The extensive preparation of the room was the longest step. We are very pleased with the Surface Pro work done today by Ryan Schirmer.

Description of Work
Original tub surface was worn in front of the drain, se we arranged for Ryan Schirmer of Surface Pro to resurface the bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing

No problem dean. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

06/24/2019

Joe P.

Ryan showed up on time, did the work as requested for the price quoted. The tub looks brand new and was very old and had never been refinished in the past.

Description of Work
Bathtub Refinish

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed].

06/06/2019

Sandra B.

The work performed was of excellent quality. My 2 bathrooms are like new again. Because of the quick turnaround, affordability and excellent quality of work, I have added more work to be completed.

Description of Work
Refinished 2 bathrooms

Category bathtub refinishing, interior painters

06/01/2019

April P.

It went great. Ryan was very thorough in his explanation and showed me the work as he went along. He was very pleasant and the final outcome is perfect!

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

05/16/2019

Michael S.

My tub looks brand new. Absolutely amazing. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Let us know when your ready for more work!!!

05/09/2019

Eric E.

Randy arrived early, explained exactly what he was going to do, worked quickly and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Refinish 2 tub/shower stalls

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you and I’m happy you and your family like the newly resurfaced tubs/surrounds.

04/27/2019

Drew Y.

Great work, very responsive and was able to work around my schedule. Would absolutely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Tile floor removal and install as well as wall tile and tub resurfacing

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and I’m glad your bathroom turned out great!!!

04/25/2019

Molly P.

Ryan was awesome! He was super professional, punctual, and responsive. Not only was his bid over three hundred dollars less than his competitors, he was also able to fit me in to his schedule immediately. The quality of the work is impeccable. My tub was in terrible shape and it looks better than new now. Really stellar job and will definitely hire him again!!!

Description of Work
Tub reglazing

Category bathtub refinishing

Hey [Member Name Removed], I’m pleased to hear you love the tub. Good luck with selling your home and call us for the next resurfacing project in your new home. Enjoy

04/18/2019

Sarah D.

Very good. Very clean job friendly person. I would use him again. Very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
Resurface tub and tiles

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed] and try and keep your husband from smashing any new holes in the new shower lol. Call us about those floors soon

04/04/2019

Dawn K.

My bathtub and tile were in pretty bad shape. Ryan came and took care of everything. Would highly recommend and will use again. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Bathtub Restoration

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We provide a number of services so anything you might need in the future, just let me know. Enjoy your beautiful my refinished tub/tile.

04/02/2019

Martin G.

Awesome. Ryan did an excellent job on my tub and I would reccomend him to anyone!!

Description of Work
Claw foot tub epoxy

04/01/2019

Dongmei Q.

Ryan is a great guy. He is easy to work with and did a great job on reglazing two bath tubs. Now they both look like brand new and the results are stunning. He showed up on time for estimates and the jobs. He communicated promptly and effectively. The job was done within a few days after I reached out to him.

Description of Work
Had two bath tubs reglazed

03/31/2019

jason G.

it was fast and high quality work. would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
we had our contertops and tub resurfaced

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

03/24/2019

Adam M.

It went a lot better than I had expected due to the condition of the showers. Seeing the showers before hand you would have thought that there was no help for them and they just needed replaced. Tommy and Ryan came in at a affordable price and made them look brand new out of the package

Description of Work
Bathroom tubs and showers were needing refinished

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, handyman service, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the good review. We are always glad to see our customers happy with the final product. Thank you for your business.

360 Painting of St. Louis County

360 Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential and commercial painting, as well as home remodeling. We value quality, beauty, and customer satisfaction in all of our work; we stand by our name and our family's name. We are family-owned, as well as woman-owned and minority-owned. We have long been in business as a paid hobby, but have since decided to make a living from it.

Do It All Handy Services

Pressure washing- patios, driveways, house, deck, fence. If it's dirty I'll clean it to the best of my ability. *Owner operated *Very detailed *5 years experience *I Stand behind my work if you don't like something let me know and I will fix it.

Integrity Custom Painting L.L.C.

Integrity Custom Painting is a family-owned Premier residential & commercial painting contractor with nearly 30 years of experience. We specialize in interior transformations with handcrafted quality. We also offer a wide variety of other services to help our clients achieve their specific needs. "My goal and purpose, with every project I am selected for, is to showcase timeless quality and craftsmanship. I select the best stains and paints coupled with just the right tools & applications to achieve the highest level of standards. I am personally involved in every project from start to finish. Integrity Custom Painting will continue to deliver a promise of excellence in each and every home and business. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!" Don Alexander, Owner/Operator Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation estimate! Discounts available - details available upon request!

Offers by Integrity Custom Painting L.L.C. on Angi

Resurfacing of old worn out/pre surfaced items such as bathtubs, countertops, tiles walls, cabinets and epoxy floors.