STEPHENS FLOOR COVERING

2606 ROCK HILL IND CT

Saint Louis, MO 63144

11/23/2017

Donna W.

Great service. Very professional. Cleaned up each day. Scott our installer was great to work with. Very meticulous about his work

Description of Work
Replaced flooring in basement

02/22/2016

Michelle G.

I received an estimate to refinish our hardwood floors. I had to call multiple times to get someone to call me back and for one question that I left on voicemail I never received a response. I did not receive the estimate for 1 week. At that point I had already hired another company (who gave me an estimate the day they came out) and that company had already been working for 5 days by the time I received the Stephen's estimate. Stephens Flooring estimate was $11,500 but the other company's estimate was $7200. I had the other company do the work and they did a very nice job.

Description of Work
He provided an estimate for refinishing hardwood floors.

02/03/2016

Paula F.

Description of Work
Installed natural acacia and Roman stone flooring over deluxe sound barrier and installed new backsplash above existing installation around exhaust fan and cabinets in kitchen of third floor condo. coordinated seamlessly with condo association board of directors. Flooring and backsplash arebeautiful and perfectly installed. Their advice about materials to use and color scheme was exactly what I needed. I highly recommend them. The work was much more expensive than I expected, but worth everything I paid.

Riley Flooring Company

Riley Flooring and Cabinets is location in Crestwood, mo. Our installers have years of experience. We offer carpet, hardwood, vinyl plank, tile and laminate with speedy installation.

Champion Floor Co

A family owned and operated flooring company, right here in St Louis, we are here to help you with all your flooring projects. We are proud Bona Certified Craftsmen (A distinction in the hardwood flooring industry, a Bona Certified Craftsman is a hand-picked, proven, top level professional, trained and certified by Bona) who specialize in hardwood flooring. We are also happy to help you with your carpet, vinyl, and LVT flooring needs. Contact us today for a free estimate. Costs determined by the job. Travel charges may apply outside of 75 miles. EMAIL: Kristen@ChampionFloor.com.

Larry's Flooring

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!