Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions - St Louis

Founded 1956 • With Angi since December 2002

2690 Masterson Ave Ste 400

Saint Louis, MO 63114

Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is a second generation company that has been family-owned and operated since 1956. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to be one of the Top 100 pest management firms in the Nation and are the largest privately-owned pest management firm in Missouri. Once offering only general pest and termite control, Rottler’s service offering now encompasses residential and commercial properties and includes everything from ants, spiders and mice to termite control and prevention, wildlife management, lawn and tree care, holiday decorating services, attic insulation and bed bug heat treatments. Always a free inspection. Additional contact name - Mike Rottler, Gary Rottler, Heath Kern, Pat Sorrentino , & Leslie Turner....

08/22/2019

John K.

Contacted on the 3rd. It is now the 21st and they never got back to me.

Description of Work
Termites and general pest control

Category pest control

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize if we missed you. I have not been able to locate your account. We typically try to return all inquiries within 24-48 hours. If there is anything that we can to do to help, please contact our office at 314-426-6100. Thank you.

06/22/2019

Jerry D.

Came out the next work day and inspected property, & treated areas. Will return after 2 weeks to inspect & fill holes made by the bees.

Description of Work
Treatment for carpenter bees

04/18/2019

laurie W.

I am very impressed with the professionalism and quality of service we receive from Rottler. Our regular provider John is timely, personable, and respectful. He always leaves things as he left them. We have not had any issues with indoor pests since we began using Rottler, but John seems like he would be very willing to go out of his way to resolve problems if we had them.

Description of Work
Pest Control Prevention

12/29/2018

Sarah T.

Rottler Pest was on-time, very thorough, and identified all possible sources of the problem. I was charged exactly what I was told on the phone. I couldn't have been more pleased with the service. Thank you, !

Description of Work
Pest control

11/16/2018

Alisha R.

I had Mike Williams come out. I called him the day after his initial visit (to give us an estimate). He didn't answer so I left him a voicemail to ask him some questions since my fiance was the only one home when he came by... I got no call back.. so I decided to email him my questions instead on November 6th 2018. No response again... So I sent another email on November 8th. (& yes I've doubled checked his business card he gave us to make sure I was calling the right number and was emailing the right email) It's November 16th now and STILL NO RESPONSE!! So then I messaged them directly through Angie's List... NO RESPONSE AGAIN!! I've given up...I'm not one to post reviews but I'm so flabbergasted that I can't even get a call or email back!! Definitely didn't expect this considering my employer has used this company. That's the whole reason I chose Rottler or I would have went with Orkin since their more well known!! I reviewed the price as being a D rating because after I couldn't get a response from Rottler I called Orkin and Orkin's estimate was $134!! OVER HALF off Rottler's estimate!! of $250 for their first treatment. How is Rottler charging double of what a well known company Orkin charges... It makes no sense!! because I can tell you Rottler isn't more expensive because of their customer service that's for sure... Very disappointed!! to say the least and wasn't expecting that this would be the outcome....

Description of Work
Rodent Exclusion

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], I have forwarded your information to the department supervisor, who will be contacting you shortly. We would like to assure you that we strive for great communication with our customers at Rottler. I apologize that you had a negative experience. If there is anything we can do to improve this experience for you, please let us know. Thank you for your feedback!

07/02/2018

Ed D.

Inspector found evidence of bed bugs, showed it, explained treatment program, offered reasonable price, and guaranteed work. Two technicians treated the house promptly and thoroughly. No more signs of bugs for 2 months now. Very satisfied with follow up visits.

Description of Work
bed bug treatment

06/17/2018

Patricia K.

well, they did a spray for active work and then installed outdoor system for on-going prevention

Description of Work
termites active and prevention

03/06/2018

Rudy B.

The Technician Brian came out and he was very good at explaining what he was doing as well as things we should look out for. Now I'm on a plan that is not expensive but will keep my home pest free. Great Experience.

Description of Work
Had a pest issue that needed a professional

11/06/2017

Terrence S.

When the technician showed up for the initial visit, he didn't bring a 40' ladder as suggested by me when I called to get service. Because of their error, Rottler took $100 off my bill for getting rid of my squirrel problem. This caused a minor delay in getting my problem addressed however I appreciated Rottler acknowledging their error.

Description of Work
This company set up a trap on my 40' roof for squirrels that had chewed through my roof. After 10 days (and two dead squirrels), the technician took down the trap and closed up the hole. I was quite satisfied with the service.

11/03/2017

Cindy B.

A nice gentleman came out to do an "inspection." He said they would only get rid of my moles if I signed up for a ONE YEAR, $720 program where they come out every month after the moles are dead. (This was not mentioned on the phone when I first called.) I've had moles at each of the five other residences I've lived in over the past 30 years. About 30% of the time they do come back after a couple of months. You set more traps and they're gone for good once you've killed the family. Having Rottler come out FOR 12 MONTHS and PAYING them for monthly "inspections" is ridiculous. Found another who's coming out today and costs $130.

Description of Work
Mole eradication.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed] We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the program offered to you. Rottler has developed programs to treat for moles, voles, wildlife and other pests based on what has best fit our customers needs' in the past. All of our programs are offered on an ongoing basis and include a full warranty and money back guarantee so that if pests come back, our customers are still covered. Our programs are ongoing and priced based on a 12 month service plan. However, our customers are able to cancel at any time with no penalties. We are glad that you found a service that you are comfortable with and hope that you have success in solving your mole issue. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Thank you for the feedback!

10/23/2017

MICHAEL L.

Technician was friendly, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Exterior pest control

10/05/2017

Douglas G.

Improvement seen so signed up for routine maintenance.

Description of Work
We had a bug problem!

09/27/2017

Len J.

They did a great job, took there time, explained the process and what they were doing every step of the way. Did not need treatment, they were on time, very professional and thorough. On initial contact they qualified us to determine if we really needed the service.

Description of Work
Bed bug sniffing dogs were brought in after bedbugs brought in house by guests.

09/25/2017

Ronald W.

Traps are set but haven"t been long enough to tell any results.

Description of Work
Mole removal.

09/14/2017

ARLENE T.

I have been using them for quite a few years. I have been pleased with the things they have done. I am pleased that they take care of anything that needs to be done. There are other companies that try to do things, try to up-sell things you don't need. You need to be somewhat knowledgeable about what you need done and fixed. You can be easily be taken advantage of.

Description of Work
They are a regular contract. They come out once a month. They install termite inhibitor, traps, whatever you call them. They come out monthly to check them, and to make sure there are no new infestation anywhere. I have them on an maintenance contract for the year.

09/03/2017

David V.

We've used them for years. I think their price is competitive. They're on a plan and come several times a year.

Description of Work
We use them for pest control.

08/22/2017

Kristen S.

It went fine but I was expecting more education and explanation as to why we were having so many spiders

Description of Work
We had our house sprayed against pests. For the cost, we will use a different provider in the future.

08/21/2017

Anne C.

It was taken care of within 3 weeks and the removal of several moles that were destroying my lawn! I am very pleased and will use them again if needed!

Description of Work
Mole removal

08/19/2017

James H.

Prompt, professional service. Technician was very knowledgeable and freindly.

Description of Work
Whole house pest and termite inspections and remediation of issues found.

08/16/2017

Jason S.

Great so far. Great service and communication

Description of Work
Bug and mole service

08/14/2017

Michelle D.

They handled it quickly. We have not seen any bees since.

Description of Work
We had bees in a wall.

08/03/2017

Al T.

So far so good. As the person explained it may be a roller coaster for a few of months before they are all gone. So far after 1st treatment I haven't seen any more spiders in the glue traps. I signed for the annual contract to be sure.

Description of Work
Remediation of brown recluse spiders.

07/23/2017

Daniel S.

They were great; A's down the line.

Description of Work
This was at the St. Louis residence. They did my pest control for probably two years.

07/18/2017

Karen S.

We had significant mole activity in our back yard that was disrupting our yard and landscaping. Rottler came out and gave a thorough evaluation with explanation of service. Traps were set and right away moles were caught. Rottler came out as often as needed the first month, and within that time we noticed little to none mole activity. We opted for ongoing as needed visits to check for any signs of moles, and if there is any,nteeapos are set. We are very happy with Rottler, they are very knowledgeable, friendly, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Mole removal

07/10/2017

Diane C.

They're my regulars, I am under contract with them. I can call them anytime I need them. I live in an area where we can get a lot of critters. These guys come in and help me. They have a service like some of the big companies, but these guys are local. They come at the end of the month every other month. They will be back in August. Under contract, within that two month period, if anything happens you call them and it's covered. They're awesome, they're great. I have been with them forever. Their price is a little high, but I think the bigger companies are more, I don't know. I get the same guy every time. He is a regular on my route, Mike. He comes in, He calls me up ahead of time. He says " Hey, young lady I'm coming out. How's tomorrow around whatever it is." They're great. They are local. They are well known in the area. They are not a national service. He has been my guy forever. His listen is in Entomology. He knows everything about bugs. He has helped me trap a chipmunk once that was running around my house.

Description of Work
Every other month they come and do routine thing. They spray for carpenter ants, they put down stuff for rodents even though I have two cats that go out on safari's, they help me with any kind trapping I need. They put out traps. They have glue traps out for spiders and things. They check for anything.

Taylor's Tuckpointing

Family Owned Tuckpointing & Water Proofing.

Offers by Taylor's Tuckpointing on Angi
    Irish Construction

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs.

Offers by Irish Construction on Angi
    Loyalty Lawn Care

Fertilization, Weed Control, Grub Control, Mosquito Control, Tree & Shrub Care Loyalty Lawn Care is dedicated to providing you with the best products and services available, in the St. Louis Metro and all of St. Charles County. We will communicate with you to keep you up to date on your lawn's current and changing conditions. While we can’t solve every lawn and landscape issue with fertilizer and weed control, we want you to know what options are available to you so we can ensure your satisfaction with Loyalty Lawn Care. Our team has been in the Lawn Care and Green industry for a combined 60 years of experience. Let’s work together so you have the best-looking lawn and landscape possible. Price is determined based on square footage. Estimates can be done over the phone.

Offers by Loyalty Lawn Care on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pest Control Services, Animal Removal. Attic Insulation.

Plumbing. Auto Transportation.