Rapid Dry

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

10765 Indian Head Industrial Blvd

Saint Louis, MO 63132

EMERGENCY SERVICE! Call us now for fast, friendly help in Missouri and Illinois for residential and commercial properties. Rapid Dry is a BBB accredited water damage restoration company that specializes in fast service and quality clean up. Pipes breaking, Sewage Back-ups and other water related events can seem to happen at the worst times. You need a company that will arrive quickly and also give you friendly service. We take care of everything from mold, water extraction, decontamination and removal so that you can keep your attention on what really matters to you in your life. You can also visit our website at www.RapidDryStl.com Disclaimer: All discounts apply to out of pocket/ cash jobs. Mention you saw us on Angie's List...

10/18/2021

lakiea S.

The restoration went well, when it came to billing, my insurance company was overcharged. When I inquired about the charges, I was bullied and threatened. I would never do busy with them again. They harassed me and my insurance company and constantly made threats about billing. Never an apology but says he wants to do better. Hire an office manager with customer service skills, something you lack!

Description of Work
Sewer Backup

Category water damage restoration,sewer cleaning

10/28/2020

margie P.

I had a mold issue in my basement in Kirkwood, MO. I got ahold of Grant with Rapid Dry and he was very responsive and came the day we talked. The next day CJ and Raymond showed up. They used a hepa-vacuum to vacuum every inch of the basement, even cleaning all the cob webs. They also used an air scrubber to help clean the air, and used a plant based material to spray on the spots where mold growth was.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

10/20/2020

John V.

Grant did a great job in the initial meeting of making me feel comfortable with the work needing to be performed and explaining it clearly. I had concerns that the insurance may not approve of all the work to be done so we even called my claims agent together to verify. After I gave approval, they had workers there almost immediately to begin cutting drywall and pulling up floor. End to end, the process took about 4-5 days with 60% of that just being blowers and a heater running. All workers wore masks and were very courteous. Beth in the office was super helpful as well during the payment process. I had 3 different companies come out to look at the damage prior to choosing and most of the companies either never provided an estimate after repeated requests or they seemed shady and wanted me to just pay them and then I work it out with the insurance to get re-reimbursed. One even told me they couldn't even come out and estimate it for 3 months. It was crazy! My wife and I would definitely recommend them for water damage treatment. Although Rapid Dry does not put everything back together in terms of drywall, flooring, etc. - they have another company they recommend and they are very helpful as well. Thanks Rapid Dry!!!!

Description of Work
Water damage from backed up drain (Included floor and drywall)

Category water damage restoration

04/26/2020

Winnie K.

It went very, very well. Andy came out within an hour of being called. An hour or so later he brought out his equipment and got it set up. He called each morning, (Fri, Sat, Sun) to let us know he was coming to check the status and arrived within a half hour. He wore a mask during this COVID-19 pandemic. We were very pleased with Andy and the service he performed.

Description of Work
Floor dried out from water damage from Instant Hot - filter broke.

Category water damage restoration

10/05/2019

Sharon S.

Andy was professional and kind. Answered all of my questions and checked all possible problems. Wonderful.

Description of Work
Look at issue/mold.

08/15/2019

JACK K.

Andy arrived and assessed the situation. Explained the process and quoted the price. I did not seek quotes from other providers as I had been through a similar exercise in a previous home and knew it would seem expensive. You know you are in an emergency as water is damaging your finished basement. That said, I was totally satisfied with rapidity of removing the water and placing the various fans needed to dry all areas. My basement floor is entirely sealed tile so no water would create damage beneath the floor, but several walls at the base needed thorough drying. The fans were left in place 3 full days. Andy returned and used his moisture meter to ensure all areas were dry. Andy is personable and professional. You would feel confident using him.

Description of Work
Water from out door hose left running found its way into basement. Drain was blocked purposely so standing water pushed away from drain further into basement.

Category Uncategorized

04/29/2019

Traci P.

They were amazing, professional and nice. They cleaned up after all the work was completed and proceeded to show me the work performed and answered any questions I had. I was sooo pleased with the whole process and also the price. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

04/04/2019

Michael M.

Very professional and clean. As soon as they walked in the door they put on the little clean boot covers so dirt would not get tracked in the house. They asked what the concern was and if there was anything else that I needed while they were there. An inspection was performed and a solution was given to the problem at hand. After the initial inspection of the bathroom they climbed into the attic and inspected for mold. After inspection was done in the attic they inspected the rest of the house for mold as well (which I did not think they would do). -Pros: Very knowledgeable and professional about the concerns that I had. - Friendly to talk to and did not make me feel embarrassed about my concerns of mold. - Wore little boot covers over their feet to keep my floors clean. - Gave me advise for future to save me money. - Cons: Because I did not receive any work from them due to there not being any mold upon inspection, I did not get a chance to see there work if there was mold. - No major complaints, and would recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category mold removal

Thanks so much for your review. I am glad that you didn't have a situation for us to have to remediate.

03/19/2019

KATHY J.

18 months ago there had been a one-time incident of water infiltration in one small area of a finished section/office area of our basement that, when remediating, had been haphazardly torn up in an effort to completely remove the moisture as well as allow insurance adjuster to determine cause of water. We are now at the place where we are ready to restore the once-finished area of our basement. Grant Erfert, the owner of Rapid Dry, came at the request of our contractor to assess what was happening behind the drywall of the previously finished walls of our basement. During the first visit to our house, Grant asked that drywall be further removed to allow full visual and assessment of potential mold on foundation. Grant returned today and let us know that there was an easy fix to what was mold staining on the wall. Further, Grant sprayed down the entire area with a thyme oil mixture to combat any mold growth. He then recommended that I spray a mixture of one part bleach/five part water to the entire area to remove staining. Allow walls to dry. Seems like a fairly easy solution. Grant is friendly, professional, honest and trustworthy and crazy busy! He had no intentions of nickel-and-dime-ing me.

Description of Work
Assessment of mold on interior of basement foundation wall.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Thanks so much for your kind words.

11/27/2018

Teri G.

Grant was professional, on time, thorough and honest. We had been given a remediation plan from a prior mold inspector and a huge quote of $10,000 to remove the the “potential” source. I called Grant with Rapid Dry to get a second quote on the cost of the remediation. When he came to our home and inspected it he was very honest and said the home didn’t need the costly remediation we were told it did. He verified that what we were told was mold really wasn’t. Just dirt from the building of the home. Long story short, he didn’t make any money from us but saved us $10,000 with his honestly about what we really needed for our home. If we ever truly have a problem we will call Grant back in a heart beat because I know he will be honest and thorough!!! Thank you Rapid Dry!!!

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category mold removal

We are all to happy to help. Thank you for your review.

Apex Certified Restoration & Construction LLC

Apex Restoration leads the way for homeowners dealing with fire damage, water damage and storm damage. Our courteous professionals work diligently with your insurance adjuster to allow you time with your family.

First Responders Restoration LLC

The company that gives back to law enforcement on every project! We offer quality and affordable restoration services. 24 Hour emergency service

Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC

We provide Water Damage restoration services in St Louis and the surrounding areas to both commercial and residential customers. We specialize in Mold remediation, Air Duct cleaning, fire damage and other services. Feel free to call 24/7 to schedule a free property evaluation, or speak with a specialist regarding your property.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

24/7 Emergency Service, Broken Water Pipes, Water Clean-up, Water Extraction, Water Removal, Water Damage Restoration, Mold Inspections & Testing, Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Flooding Clean-up, Sewage Clean-up, Asbestos Testing and Remediation. This is offered to both commercial and residential needs.