Outdoor Living Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2004

St. Louis leader in outdoor living products for decking, fencing, railing, outdoor kitchens, gazebos, and shade structures....

Exceptional Electric has been providing quality service to clients in Kirkwood, MO and the surrounding 63122 area since 2004. At Exceptional Electric, no job is too small as we do small commercial tenant finish, commercial restaurants, high-end residential remodels, solar panel installation, new construction and service industry businesses. Our professional staff holds a strong commitment to high-quality service and does not cut corners with any task

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One Call. One Connection.®

Loveland Home Solutions is a residential service company specializing in electrical and plumbing repairs. We are family owned and operated and maintain a work load so we can be responsive to your needs in a short time. We have been in business for over 50 years serving the St Charles and St Louis Counties areas

01/12/2017

Outdoor Living did a fabulous job on our covered deck and we are very pleased with their work. We did have to wait three months after signing the contract and they were a month later than promised on the start date but once they started they were here every day right at 7am and worked hard all day for three weeks to get he job done. They cleaned up every day and were pleasant to work with. We had ...

Description of Work
Took down our old deck and hauled it away and then put a covered deck with ceiling fan on to the house.

11/07/2016

We hired Outdoor Living to after having another contractor break 5 appointments. We decided that they were so prompt and professional that we didn't compare prices anywhere else. They were pretty booked up and so we had to wait for about 3 months to start but since they started they have been here promptly at 7 each morning and worked hard all day long. They don't juggle you between other job- the...

Description of Work
We had a large cedar covered deck attached to our house with electrical power and a hardwood ceiling that were extra on the basic cost.

05/17/2016

They did an excellent job. Quite happy with results. I had meant to have only steps replaced, so project was expanded way over what I originally intended. However, I am definitely not complaining! I am "aging in place" so wanted safety and quality. Plus, it complements my house. If you had not seen the porch previously, you would never know it was an "add on".

Description of Work
Replaced steps, flooring, railing of concrete porch with brick railing, with composite material. Step treads wider/deeper for safety, Two stair rails where there was one that had been broken. Aluminum porch railing when it was brick before.

12/06/2014

The gang did an outstanding job designing and building our deck. We absolutely love this new addition to our home and are very glad we selected Outdoor Living. We worked with Bill and he was very professional. My only complaint was that the project took quite a bit longer than I was originally told, but the end result was certainly worth the wait. About six months after the install there was some ...

Description of Work
Outdoor living designed and built our deck.

08/18/2014

We didn't use him. He was really good. They were really nice. I liked the way the guys handled it. They were women-friendly. They explained what they were going to do. They showed me the outlay of the porch and the stairs that I wanted done. They were really good at that stuff.

Description of Work
I've dealt with them. They gave me a bid for the deck itself and the stairs as well as the bannisters.

Category decks

Custom decks, Amish gazebos, screened porches, sunrooms, vinyl fencing, aluminum fencing, pergolas, & shade structures, low maintenance materials, design & construction services for outdoor projects, decking & fencing materials.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover