Organizing Magic, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

Jodi Granok, MSW is the owner of Organizing Magic, LLC - a professional organizing company in St. Louis established in 2008. She is an expert at working with overwhelmed people to get their homes, offices, and lives organized. Organizing Magic provides hands-on organizing sessions with clients in their homes and offices. Jodi also enjoys speaking to groups around the St. Louis area about the benefits of getting organized....

Fresh Start Organizing LLC

Fresh Start Organizing has been around since the late 1990’s and specializes in creating purposeful, functional spaces designed for the way you live. Fresh Start is owned and operated by Heather Maupin, a mother of 12, where she understands the need for great organization first hand. Heather learned a great deal about how to use the spaces in our home. Heather has a desire to help others in their seemingly endless pursuit to bring a sense of order to their own spaces, which is why she has chosen to establish Fresh Start Organizing. It is difficult for most people to know where to start when it comes to organizing our homes. We want to not only get you started, but work with you to realize the full potential of the spaces in your home. We are fully committed to guiding you through the process and coming up with practical solutions that will refresh your home and revitalize your spirit long term. Together, let’s create solutions that will meet your needs and allow you to better manage your home. Our process is simple and straightforward beginning with an In-Home Consultation. After we have met and designed a plan, we move to Hands-On Organizing, working together to constantly evaluate and strategize to accomplish your goals in an effective and efficient manner. (For Before&After photos, please visit our website: http://www.freshstartstlouis.com)

02/19/2015

Brett C.

Description of Work
Jodi helped me organize my office, including moving furniture, reorganizing filing system, purging a lot of unneeded items, generally clearing my work space, and getting everything organized so it all works better and feels better. She also gave me some good ideas for dealing with my huge flow of email. Jodi is very good at this, and I would recommend her service.

Category home & garage organization

Thanks, [member name removed]! I enjoyed working with you as well. Glad to hear your newly organized office is helping you be more productive!

We work with clients to organize areas in the home (kitchens, closets, bathrooms, playrooms, toys, family rooms, kids rooms). We also organize clients in their offices, both at home and at work. Our #1 requested service is organizing mail and other paperwork. Other specialties include: time management, scheduling challenges, middle and high school students, and ADHD.