North District Security

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2008

Installation of Home and Commercial burglar and fire alarm systems...

Digital Home AV

Over 20 Years in the Audio Video Industry. Serving Saint Louis, Lake of the Ozarks and Southern Illinois

Citywide Alarms

Local, family-owned and operated St. Louis home and business security company. We take pride in great customer service and using technology you can trust. We offer security that can be controlled through your smartphone with no landline required.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

06/26/2013

The service went good. They were knowledgeable, professional and I thought the price was good.

Description of Work
I used PAC Armor Security. They put in a key pass entry for the building.

04/11/2013

I wanted the call center not to be based in St. Louis so that if there is a natural disaster they wont be affected. Salesman talked me OUT of stuff that he thought was overkill and recommended by the other companies I had give me an estimate. My service includes burglar and fire alarm service and my monthly charge is under $20. Best price by far and I have had one service call and it was $30 and i...

Description of Work
Installed an alarm system that we own and is not proprietary.

03/29/2013

I used them for about eight years. I did not feel like I get a lot of support from them so I decided to change service provider. They were not very responsive to my calls. They would tell me that so and so is not there, he will be back next week, and he is the one I could ask.

Description of Work
I used PAC Armor Security for my alarm system monitoring.

08/24/2012

Had to complete in two days but did a fantastic job. Explained and tested everything prior to leaving.

Description of Work
Updated an old ADEMCO alrm system with new modern one. Used the same wiring and some hardware, but replaced all window hardware and added glass breakage, smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detector and water detector.

09/01/2011

Overall we are very pleased with the service. The monitoring company has been outstanding and called us promptly when we accidentally set off the alarm when it was first installed. Matthew Stanley has been very prompt in responding to any questions or problems we have had. The only negative experience we have had is the alarm beeping during the night, indicating there is system trouble. The first ...

Description of Work
Matthew Stanley gave us an estimae for a monitored home security system. He also suggested some ways to effectively monitor our home without spending a lot of money, including ideas for upgrading that can be installed at a later date with relatively little expense. We have now had the system since May 2011.

Category home security systems

Burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, data networks, phone systems, music on hold, intercom systems, apt entry systems, home theater systems, church audio, carillon systems & pa systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express