McGuire Moving & Storage

Founded 1935 • With Angi since March 2003

8645 S Broadway

Saint Louis, MO 63111

McGuire Moving & Storage is a home and office moving company doing business in St Louis, MO since 1935. Our trained moving professionals will strive to make the move as smooth as possible. We use the best moving equipment available and our services are top quality. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and a representative will contact you shortly. We're proud to be multiple-year Super Service Award-winning company. Additional contact names - Dan McGuire, Josh McGuire....

09/01/2020

Meghan M.

McGuire was GREAT. I called yesterday and Donna was extremely helpful - she immediately gave me a quote and was able to schedule the movers to come first thing this morning. 3 of them showed up fully masked (due to COVID-19) and with the proper equipment to move a very heavy piano down a narrow passage with 15 stairs... They were in and out in 30 minutes, with no damage to my walls, floors, etc. This is the 2nd time I've had to move this piano, and McGuire was far superior to the company I used last time (which took 7 men about 3 hours to wrangle that piano). Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I needed an old piano removed from the 2nd story of my house.

Category piano moving

07/08/2020

Richard K.

McGuire movers showed up on time and ready to work. They were polite and professional. There wasn’t anything that I could have asked for more. I would definitely recommend McGuire to anyone moving, whether a short distance like me, or across country. It was the best money spent in our relocation. Thank you McGuire Moving Company!

Description of Work
Moved my home contents

07/06/2020

elizabeth G.

This was the first time I have used professional movers and had heard a lot of horror stories. I couldn't be happier with how this move went. The bid process was pretty painless but thorough. Everyone was prompt and VERY friendly. All my stuff was packed and labeled very well. They worked hard. Within 2 days I was packed and out moved. So glad I went with McGuire. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
House move

Kristina S.

I am a property manager for a multi family community and have used McGuire for both my personal moves as well as moves with my residents. Ive had a resident that I needed moved to a new home on my property. From my initial phone call with Deanna, walk thru quote with Josh all the way thru the moving day the entire staff provided above and beyond customer service! McGuire made the entire process so easy and efficient. I personally moved from my home and was so impressed that I hired them to take care of my moving needs. Thank you so much McGuire...I look forwards to working with you in the future.

Description of Work
local move

Sam R.

Excellent! The team at mcGuire Moving & Storage were prompt, professional and got our job done with quality care at a fast rate! I would not recommend any other moving company!

Description of Work
local move

Kit T.

McGuire Moving and Storage surpassed my expectations at every step of the process. The bidding process was quick and easy, but on top of that pointed out many things that were easy for me to do which saved quite a bit of money on my end. On moving day, their team was prompt, energetic and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
storage, moving

Category moving companies,storage units,piano moving

Jamie L.

Absolutely great experience. Several strong, hard working, respectful, polite workers moved us. Recommended highly to anyone that needs professional movers. Will definitely use again. Outstanding service from a great company. Thank you

Description of Work
moving, storage

Category storage units

Joyce C.

Fantastic. Everyone was done to perfection. i could not have been more pleased. The employees were punctual, polite and hard working. i would \highly recommend McGuire for all of your moving or storage needs!

Description of Work
Packing, crating, storage, moving

Category moving companies,storage units

03/10/2020

Ashli W.

My fiancé called 3 different numbers for you all on Saturday and then again the same 3 numbers on Sunday. Despite following all the rules given by you, namely the recommendation of having “off limits” room(s) - your movers not only entered said off limits room, but moved many boxes around - and broke a piece off $1,200 professional photo printer in “off limits” room. I have a buyer for this printer and they just knocked off a good chunk of change for selling a new printer. Screenshots attached of the broken piece (you can see they broke the plastic hook off on the right side of the piece, as well as well they left it, and including the clear “off limits” room sign). Not only did they not have the courtesy to let me know or ASK to use the second bathroom (there’s a bathroom they were invited to use and had access to), but they placed the broken piece on the printer amongst other items without saying a word to me. Not to mention, the 8 cigarette breaks taken from when they arrived and took around 8 hrs to finish their job. There were already issues I could’ve complained about prior to finding the printer broken that we will discuss when I get a call back from your company. Not to mention the conversations I heard, namely what I assume was a manager that came in when they first arrived telling them they had already made mistakes. Let alone hearing them complain about their own company, wanting to quit because they’re unfairly treated, and complaining about the amount of things they had to move (it’s a two bedroom apartment, it shouldn’t take 8 hrs OR me hearing them complaining about it). I am highly upset. The least you could do is to return our calls. I expect the broken equipment to be replaced. My number is 573 281 9338. I would like a phone call first thing in the morning. One positive - the movers were polite outside of the obvious complaints listed above.

Description of Work
Moving services with appropriate behavior and no broken items or 8 hour moving time.

01/15/2019

Christina M.

I’ll start with the good – my stuff got moved and it was a decent amount of steps and a HUGE driveway. The bad – they damaged my dresser. Yes, they fixed it…but I was without a dresser for 11 days with no compensation to me with minimal apology and sub-par communication: • The moving crew leader didn’t seem apologetic about it; in fact he argued with me about where the dresser was originally located in the old house (as if I didn’t know where my dresser was) • I had to ask him what happens now/what the process is, question by question…. he didn’t even ask me how much the value of the dresser was, I had to look for it on the form to fill it out • No one called me to tell me the dresser had arrived at the repair shop; I had to call to find out, as I had to ALSO call to find out when it was going to be done. Now, if I hired a couple neighborhood kids, then sure, you get what you pay for. But I hired a well-recommended professional moving company and spent over $1200 on this move…I shouldn’t have to worry about my furniture being damaged. Period.

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

It's true. We damaged Mrs. [Member Name Removed]'s dresser while serving her move. Unfortunately, from time to time, damage happens to household goods when they are moved. And, if it does happen, our next priority is to "care" for the damaged item. In this instance, however, we certainly had an opportunity to do better when communicating the time involved for the repair. We have learned from this experience and will better serve our customers in the future. We are confused over the "D" grade for price since we provided an estimate to Mrs. [Member Name Removed] prior to her move and she agreed to the rates. In fact, the final cost fell within our estimated range. We can never guarantee a damage-free move. But we can guarantee that should damage occur, we will make it right. Mrs. [Member Name Removed]'s dresser was properly repaired and delivered back to her.

Dielman Moving & Storage

Household movers

Imperial Moving Group

Nationwide Moving Leaders We provide cross-country relocation services for a range of housing types, including single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, and townhomes. Our movers are experts at delivering your precious family goods safely and on time.

Offers by Imperial Moving Group on Angi
    Flawless Moving Experience

Your professional moving service. Here to move you forward. Truly a Flawless Moving Experience! Owner operated (I will work with you).As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We treat your items like we'd treat our own. We offer on site inspections to provide the most accurate quote. Call or click for a free estimate today! Accepts Long Distance Inquiries!

Local and long-distance moving, both residential and commercial moves, industrial and warehouse moves, short and long-term climate and humidity controlled storage, professional packing and crating, piano moving. We move antiques, high-value goods, electronics and communication equipment. We receive, inspect, and deliver designer furniture and cabinetry. We manage inventory for Stagers and Interior Designers. We offer off-site file and data storage and secure shredding. What don't we do??