Lifetime Roofing and Renovation LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7834 S Big Bend Blvd

Saint Louis, MO 63119

Established in 2005. Lifetime Roofing and Renovation, LLC is a veteran owned company serving our customers in the St. Louis, St. Charles and Metro East areas. Celebrating 15 years in business, we are committed to providing a convenient and high-quality construction experience. Our locally operated company has deeply cared for the Greater St. Louis area which has driven us to work with philanthropic groups. The owners to proudly volunteer nearly every weekend at Building Futures as well as joining its Board of Directors to support the community, provide opportunities to veterans, and build a better future. The Lifetime reputation has been built through exceptional work quality, while extending an excellent construction experience. We have earned over 100 Google 5-star reviews, Better Business Bureau A+ rating, HomeAdvisor Top Rated Contractor, and Facebook 5-star business. To learn more or see about setting up a free inspection, Check out Lifetimeroofingstl.com....

Resposiveness

roofing (15)gutter repair (5)door installation (2)siding companies (2)skylight installation (1)window replacement (1)

03/03/2021

Lifetime was able to scope out our roof project, provide material options, and a quote faster than the other 4 local companies we considered for our 1,200 sq ft roof replacement were able to simply schedule a visit to / and examine our roof. The project manager (Tom B.) was unbelievably responsive, kept us fully informed through every step of the process, and made sure we had a full understanding ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

12/14/2020

The free estimate process was quick and painless, and I felt like Lifetime was really honest and upfront about costs, timeline, and what my options were. The work got done sooner than expected (they fit me in when someone else cancelled a job) and were very communicative. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters/Guards

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

Photo for Lifetime Roofing and Renovation LLC - 7834 S Big Bend Blvd, Saint Louis, MO - 39191870

12/03/2020

Adam, my project manager, was very easy to work with even during covid. He went out his way many times to help us choose a shingle and to help us understand the contract in detail. I wish they had more colors but overall we are happy with the price and the work. All my leaks have stopped and the GAF warranty is also nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/03/2020

They were great. Both Adam who managed my job and their team of installers were excellent. I'm very happy with the finished product. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight install

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/25/2020

Great! They were professional, great price, and finished the job quick. Will continue to use them for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter guards

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

11/20/2020

Great job guys! My house looks great and hopefully I can keep those pesky squirrels out of my attic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters/Fascia

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/12/2020

The work occurred as scheduled and according to plan. The workers were very diligent. The supervisors listened well when I had concerns and worked to make sure I was satisfied with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

11/09/2020

Lifetime is our first choice to call for any project that falls under their capabilities! They have always gone above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a fair and trusted company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various projects

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/26/2020

Lifetime did a wonderful job repairing shingles and some soffit on my roof. Fully anticipate using them once I replace it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repairs

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

11/26/2018

They were very prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles and siding flew off our home due to a storm.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Residential & Commercial: Asphalt roof repairs/replacements, Flat roof repairs/replacement, Tile roof repairs/replacement, Metal roof repairs/replacement, Siding repairs/replacement, Gutter repairs, cleaning, and replacement, Gutter Guard installations, and Window replacements

Concrete, Trailer roofs