Kirkwood Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2002

10 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply. Extra charges for after hours service apply. Emergency service available. Financing available. Local family owned....

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Fresh Air has been family owned and operated since 1987. Family members Patrick, Tim, Katie and Kevin work together to maintain a culture of excellent service. Fresh Air employs 24 people equally dedicated to constant improvement and a consistent delivery of services. A happy customer is priority #1. Choose Fresh Air and experience the exceptional service you deserve. Fresh Air is a 10-time Super Service Award recipient!! (2009-2018). Additional contact name - Katie Sinn. Additional e-mail - kesinn@iNeedFreshAir.com

Specializing in new system installs, System replacement, indoor air quality products such as humidifiers, EAC electronic air cleaners, ductless systems (mini splits) & Wi-fi thermostats. Providing both light commercial & residential service in St. Louis! Our #1 priority is your satisfaction!

11/06/2017

Kirkwood has always been on time, polite, dependable, friendly and fair. Kayla calls me every spring and fall for a clean and check. They worked for years to keep my first AC running until I could afford replacement. (This is the third in this house.) This time was no exception. The trucks rolled up to the house on time and Tyler and Gary got right to work. They patiently answered my curious son's...

Description of Work
Our water heater was 20 years and the amount of hot water it delivered was substantially reduced. I decided to be proactive and replace both it and the 18 year old HVAC unit at the same time, especially since I got a break on the price of labor. Kirkwood has serviced my 2 previous HVAC units for more than 20 years. The same tech has come for years and I know I can trust them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you for the kind review! We love working with such great customers!!!

09/19/2017

It's a fairly new air conditioner, they didn't really do a whole lot. They have the warranty on our air conditioner.

Description of Work
Service air conditioner.

09/18/2017

They were fine. I'd give them a "B" overall and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Routine service call.

08/28/2017

The tech that showed up was on time, was very quick on the repair and very knowledgeable

Description of Work
AC went out during heat wave in July

07/22/2017

Electrical problems in HVAC system (installed years ago by a different vendor) as 120v power was shorted into a 24v circuit led to cascading problems. I called KHAC after the a/c failed and I detected a strong smell of ozone. The technician came out the next day (Saturday) and diagnosed the problem, though he did not have the parts to complete a repair. The technicians came out on the following We...

Description of Work
KHAC replaced furnace, thermostat, and other parts burned by a short circuit, and installed a new whole-house humidifier. Also replaced flue vents that were corroded through, and straightened and improved flue vent from water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial sales, repair & installation of gas & electric heating and air conditioning, humidifiers, heat pumps & indoor air quality products.

Air duct cleaning