Kirkwood Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2002

9350 Watson Industrial Park

Saint Louis, MO 63126

10 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply. Extra charges for after hours service apply. Emergency service available. Financing available. Local family owned....

11/06/2017

Trisha B.

Kirkwood has always been on time, polite, dependable, friendly and fair. Kayla calls me every spring and fall for a clean and check. They worked for years to keep my first AC running until I could afford replacement. (This is the third in this house.) This time was no exception. The trucks rolled up to the house on time and Tyler and Gary got right to work. They patiently answered my curious son's many questions and did not leave until water heater, air conditioner and heater were running perfectly. When they left six hours later, there was no evidence they had ever been there, except for the spotless new units. Kirkwood has always been honest and answers my questions without sales tactics; instead they tell me if work is unnecessary.

Description of Work
Our water heater was 20 years and the amount of hot water it delivered was substantially reduced. I decided to be proactive and replace both it and the 18 year old HVAC unit at the same time, especially since I got a break on the price of labor. Kirkwood has serviced my 2 previous HVAC units for more than 20 years. The same tech has come for years and I know I can trust them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you for the kind review! We love working with such great customers!!!

09/19/2017

Rein T.

It's a fairly new air conditioner, they didn't really do a whole lot. They have the warranty on our air conditioner.

Description of Work
Service air conditioner.

09/18/2017

Margaret C.

They were fine. I'd give them a "B" overall and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Routine service call.

08/28/2017

Don S.

The tech that showed up was on time, was very quick on the repair and very knowledgeable

Description of Work
AC went out during heat wave in July

07/22/2017

Robert P.

Electrical problems in HVAC system (installed years ago by a different vendor) as 120v power was shorted into a 24v circuit led to cascading problems. I called KHAC after the a/c failed and I detected a strong smell of ozone. The technician came out the next day (Saturday) and diagnosed the problem, though he did not have the parts to complete a repair. The technicians came out on the following Wednesday to complete the work. They were prompt, efficient, thoroughly explained what they found and what they were doing, and cleaned up the site well. KHAC's price is not the lowest in town, but their work is good. The St Louis County inspector was complimentary of the work quality. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
KHAC replaced furnace, thermostat, and other parts burned by a short circuit, and installed a new whole-house humidifier. Also replaced flue vents that were corroded through, and straightened and improved flue vent from water heater.

12/19/2016

Peter B.

Very prompt service fixed our problem right away. No attempt to up-sell but very knowledgeable technician explained how to avoid problems in future.

Description of Work
Furnace went out on very cold morning

Joshua C.

I was very impressed. We are scheduling them to actually replace the unit later this week.

Description of Work
They came out to inspect both of my furnaces.

Joshua C.

There were several different options ranging from $3,000 to $11,000. We needed to do something sooner rather. They have been very responsive all along, calling and following up. I have been calling them and they have been addressing any questions I have.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for a total A/C and furnace replacement.

Joshua C.

This was a big deal purchase. It was excellent. I have used them again. They were timely and explained exactly what they were doing. They needed to add more Freon and were very fair in pricing. They charged above the price of the big deal for the Freon. It was about $150 additional, but it was laid out ahead of time.

Description of Work
They did a seasonal checkup of my air conditioning.

08/02/2016

Ruth P.

Great - Kirkwood representative very nice and professional. Did a thorough jobs of checking my outside unit and replaced the insulation on one of the lines. Checked inside unit, filter, drain line, etc. and said everything checked out ok.

Description of Work
Just needed my air conditioner checked to make sure it was operating properly. Kirkwood had a special offer on Angie's List.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Happy we could help and glad everything checked out great!

Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Offers by Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Dryer Vent Solutions LLC

As awareness of the danger of lint build up in the dryer system increased, Dryer Vent Solutions, LLC was formed in 2001, specializing in the cleaning and servicing of dryer vents in both the residential and commercial sectors of the greater St. Louis, Missouri region. We have since grown to a company with more than over 2,000 clients in our customer base as we continue to expand our service, products and accessory business. In 2004, we added air duct cleaning as an additional service. Dryer Vent Solutions, LLC has a full line of equipment capable of cleaning air ducts from small apartments to light commercial buildings. This equipment runs the gamut from portable to trailer mounted vacuums and compressors all designed to fit the needs of our customers. While business continues to grow and expand, our number one goal remains to be focused on our customer service. We still believe that the "Golden Rule" can co-exist with an expanding enterprise and we put this concept into each and every transaction.

MCC Cleaning & Restoration

We are a locally owned and operated company that has been serving all of Saint Louis, Charles, Jefferson, North, South, and West Counties since 2015, exceeding expectations one customer at a time. We specialize in Chimney Sweeping and Inspections, Air Duct Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning. Mold Remediation and Water Damage Restoration with emergency services as well. We also handle working with the insurance company for your claim if necessary. Give us a call today or visit www.mccservicesonline.com for more information!

Offers by MCC Cleaning & Restoration on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Residential & commercial sales, repair & installation of gas & electric heating and air conditioning, humidifiers, heat pumps & indoor air quality products.

Air duct cleaning