Irish Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2009

7721 Delmar Blvd

Saint Louis, MO 63130

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs....

masonry (175)plastering (114)chimney repair (63)stucco (34)chimney cap repair (17)basement waterproofing (12)concrete repair (292)foundation repair (36)mudjacking (32)decks & porches (32)drywall (16)concrete driveways (15)

08/26/2021

I originally called for a bid on my garage. About 4-7 days later Tony called, said he had a cancellation and he came by. He asked me if I planned on staying in my home or not. I am not sure if this means do a good job or a sloppy one. He asked me on the phone when I first called and the day he came if I was okay with a middle bid I had gotten from a few other contractors. It ranged tremendously $1...

Description of Work
Tuck pointing

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

Review for Irish Construction - 7721 Delmar Blvd, Saint Louis, MO - 39454030

08/11/2021

Irish Construction did a quality job. They gave us a great deal. Tony and his crew followed through addressing concerns I had mentioned, making our cracked and uneven stairway and sidewalk look awesome. Jerry focused on details. Everyone pitched in at the end to clean up leaving our yard better than they found it. Polite, friendly and professional. I will call in them for future projects!

Description of Work
Concrete steps and sidewalk repair

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/02/2021

Great job done by the crew on a very hot day! I called Irish Construction late one afternoon to have some plaster repair and tuckpointing done at a rental unit I own. Tony responded to my call quickly and was even able to meet with me the same day to look at the work needed. He had a crew at my building the next morning and the quick work they did allowed me to get the apartment listed right away....

Description of Work
Tuckpointing and plaster repair

Category concrete repair,masonry,plastering

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/30/2021

Good job. They were on it right away. Did some extra work to make it work even better. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Tuckpointing on the back wall of my hundred year old plus building

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/21/2021

We needed a large repair to a plaster and lathe wall due to plumbing repairs. Tony provided the best quote, showed up on time, and did a great job that painted up superbly. I highly recommend Irish Construction for wall and plaster work,

Description of Work
Plaster wall repair

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/12/2021

It went well. We contacted Irish Construction because of moisture/water and foundation problems in our basement. Anthony and his team came by and assessed the job. Within three days they waterproofed and did some tuck-pointing on both sides of the house to address the moisture issues in our basement. They also repaired the cracked concrete steps in the front of our house. Anthony and his team were...

Description of Work
Exterior Moisture proofing of basement and repair of crumbling cracked concrete front steps

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/10/2021

Very professional excellent work excellent clean

Description of Work
concrete driveway

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

05/12/2021

AWESOME!! Irish Construction was fantastic. Solid work, punctual, kind hardworking people. The pricing was fair and the work was done very well and in a professional fashion. I have seen their "work signs" while walking my dogs in our community. I called them and I'm very glad I did. I would recommend Irish Construction to anyone looking for a good team of people who know their craft.

Description of Work
Tuckpointing, Brick waterproofing, Walkway and stairwell repairs.

Category concrete repair,masonry,chimney repair,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

[Member Name Removed] we are so glad you like our work, and we here at Irish Construction thank you for your 5 star review.

04/14/2021

Tony and his team were very responsive and stayed until the job was done. They are professional and completed the job in 2 days. I didn’t have to wait 6-8 weeks for the project to begin. They actually began the day I hired them! They were reasonable and did a great job! I recommend Irish Construction all the way!

Description of Work
Tuck pointing, a new chimney cap, and some stucco repair.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair,stucco

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

We are so glad you are happy with our response time, and are satisfied with the workmanship. We thank you for your recommendation.

04/12/2021

Irish Construction repaired our crumbling back steps and resurfaced the patio, which had cracks in it. They provided a quote lightening fast and got to work in one business day. Everything looks brand new and so much nicer. Tony was no nonsense, and we feel the price was fair.

Description of Work
Masonry Work

Category masonry

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Thank you for your five star review. We are glad you are satisfied with our work!

Plastering, Tuck Pointing, Resurfacing, Custom Plaster Textures, Artisan Plastering, Plaster Repair, Drywall, Patching, Stucco, Stucco Repair, Tuck Pointing, Re-Pointing, Concrete Driveway Repair, Concrete Sealing, Concrete, Stone Repair, Masonry Weatherproofing, Retaining Walls, Masonry, Brick Walls, Brick Pavement, Brick Patio Repair, Brick & Stone Gate Entrances, Brick Patio & Concrete Steps

Wood fencing, wood gates, landscape, stamped concrete, decks, Re-pour or Fresh pour concrete, concrete removal.