HOFFMAN PLUMBING & HEATING

Founded 1949 • With Angi since December 2002

2619 SALENA ST

Saint Louis, MO 63118

USES SUBS FOR SEWER CLEANING....

05/30/2018

Mark K.

Went well but cost was very high due to limited inventory of available faucet options

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet replaced

02/28/2018

NANCY W.

I was told I needed to tear out some wall to get at the joint to fix the shower. Andy came out and took the shower valve apart first and discovered some shoddy work done previously and fixed the whole thing without touching the wall. I had three plumbers out previously and Andy was the one who fixed it! He was polite, punctual, and professional. The company was very well run in terms of making and verifying appointments too. This will be my go to plumbing company.

Description of Work
Shower leak

08/08/2017

Lainey S.

We liked them a lot. We live in a house in a neighborhood with older homes, so we all kind of share the same vendors. They worked out well, they were familiar with our home. I would use them again. They were really reaponsive on setting an appointment, worked with us on scheduling. We can only do weekends and they found us a weekend appointment.

Description of Work
Clear backed up drain in basement

04/10/2017

Beth W.

Happy with service. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replace valve in shower

02/07/2017

Ann L.

They did fine. Here’s what they did, they told me what they would be, they came and fixed them and that’s what it was. When you figure out the time coming in and the time going back, it was a reasonable cost. I suppose you could get cheaper, but the thing is, they did it and it worked. They’re on my list. I saw two different people. I saw somebody who came out and did the estimate and I saw somebody else that came out/back the next day and fixed it. It was done in less than an hour. Fine, absolutely no trouble at all.

Description of Work
I used Hoffman. They came out and actually replaced a couple of fuses in the refrigerator air conditioning. Couplings in it. Either fuses or couplings, it’s a connection kind of thing that wore out. Actually, it's an air conditioner type of thing for an air conditioner.

02/07/2017

Ann L.

I think they were out about 3 years ago, it was in the winter time sometime. Fine! “A”, that’s why I called them the second time. They came at a reasonable time, fixed it.

Description of Work
This was a repeat call. Something was wrong with the heater kind of thing this time.

01/13/2017

Joy B.

They always do a great job. They always show me exactly what they are going to be doing. Even if something goes wrong, they will come out and try to fix it for me! They are very reputable and I've been using them for about 10 years.

Description of Work
They come out and service my air conditioning system every spring and fall.

10/21/2016

Sandra M.

They come twice a year. We just pay a fee upfront every year, it's like 6 or 700 dollars. We haven't had any issues for them to have to deal with. They are on he high side but they know it.

Description of Work
They do our heating and A/C.

Caroline E.

Sandra M.

They come out twice annually.

Description of Work
They do our heating and A/C.

10/22/2015

Karen M.

04/08/2014

Quentin A.

Christian came to our new house to estimate our project. He found the most practical route for the drainage, as well as the most cost effective method. Jason and Jeff executed the project flawlessly, and helped coordinate with their HVAC division to provide the dryer exthe dryer exhaust duct.

Description of Work
We wanted to move the laundry from the basement to a small bedroom on the main floor. Hoffman plumbing ran water supply lines and drainage for our new laundry room. They also provided a custom washer safe pan, and a pump that kicks in if there is a leak or the washer overflows.

02/08/2014

SUSAN E.

andy was very nice and professional. he made sure that all my problems were addressed, answered my questions. hiring a plumber is never inexpensive, but i think the cost was fair.

Description of Work
replaced my shower head and the kitchen faucet, repacked the cutoff valve to the washing machine

02/05/2014

Pam D.

There was a gas leak caused by a broken hose to an oven in the commercial kitchen in the food pantry. Mark came and inspected the problem. Gave a bid, ordered the parts, and made the repair. No issues have been encountered since.

Description of Work
Repaired a damaged gas hose and connector to two commercial ovens in the kitchen of our food pantry.

05/14/2013

Bradley K.

The servicemen came at the appointed time and got the job done quickly. They responded well to my questions and did some additional work at minimal cost. They cleaned everything up and you couldn't tell that they had been there except for the new water heater.

Description of Work
Replaced a water heater.

01/07/2013

Verne G.

They did everything that I expected them to do and would use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
The gentleman came in and diagnosed the problem and new what the problem was and then within about a 1/2 hour they had completed the job and I was more than satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to my friends.

11/16/2012

Douglas B.

They were very prompt and punctual. They were on time, good pricing, solid quality of work, and great clean-up.

Description of Work
They replaced the drain pipes under my bathtub.

07/07/2011

Nancy S.

Excellent! Came out on time, very polite and completed the job pretty quickly. After they left you could not even tell they had been there, except for the shiny new back-flow valve. They are worth a call. Very dependable in providing excellent work!

Description of Work
They put in a new back-flow valve for our sprinkler system. They also provided an estimate and contributed valuable and smart information to finish our basement effectively with existing plumbing and future desires.

02/13/2011

Ann W.

Great job at reasonable price. He had to cut hole in the wall and we asked him to leave it open because we were going to put a shelf over it and may have to get in there again soon. Not sure how price for fixing the drywall would have been.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky pipe to sink.

12/01/2010

JOANN E.

Went smoothly. The professional had to order the appliance from the warehouse. The water heater arrived as scheduled. The professional arrived on time and quickly installed the appliance.

Description of Work
Removed the old water heater and replaced with new heater.

06/08/2010

DIANE G.

I have talked to them several times, but I haven’t had them do any work. I spoke to Mark from Hoffman Plumbing & Heating and he gave me a lot of his time and also gave me enough information so that I was able to make my decisions. Then I decided not to have a tankless water heater installed and so I was very grateful to him. I haven’t yet got the regular water heater and the garbage disposal installed. However, Mark certainly is willing to take the time with you to review things and will help you take a decision with his honest input. I think it would be $1000 for a regular water heater. It was at least $3000 for installing a tankless water heater. The amount quoted for the tankless water heater was not only for the plumber, but also for installing some kind of a box. It’s only my husband and I who are here all the time and that’s why I didn’t go with their services. I felt that the considerable investment isn’t worth it. It’s like the greatest saving when you leave your house to go to work and the unit isn’t used for 9 to 10 hours. It only heats up the water when you use it. However, it was not going to be cost effective in our particular situation and I think that I called them since I wanted to take advantage of the tax credit. The plumber didn’t come out to give us the quote and it was only through the phone. I think the price quoted was competitive. He was very responsive. He did call me back both the times when I called him. I would use his services in the future.

Description of Work
I received a quote from Hoffman Plumbing & Heating in fall for installing a tankless water heater. I also contacted them in this spring for having a regular water heater put in and a garbage disposal installed.

04/28/2010

William H.

They were prompt and did a good job. I didn't have any complaints. I was satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
They fixed a drain in the basement.

12/05/2009

Terri K.

Everything went great. Service man was friendly and knowledgeable, it took around two hours to complete the job. When I noticed the pvc pipe still leaked, I called them and they came again at no charge to fix it.

Description of Work
Hoffman replaced my gas water heater with a 50 gallon electric water heater = $760- - While they were here, I asked them to replace a section of a pvc pipe that had been leaking for years above my washing machine = $50.

09/10/2007

PERRON R.

The overall experience was OK. Project was completed just over budget due to some add-ons, but main problem was initial delay in starting the work and lack of communication. It took the company 4 weeks to finally get to the job site. The owner wouldn't return several phone calls. Once on site, the work they did went well and was timely. Clean-up was also better than expected.

Description of Work
Hoffman replaced the plumbing for 2 existing bathrooms and kitchen, and added plumbing for 3 new bathrooms (including new stacks), water heater, and water service lines from the house to the street connection.

Allen Outdoor Solutions

Additional DBA - Allen Irrigation & Lawn Care Inc. Allen Outdoor Solutions, Inc. has provided full service irrigation, landscape, and lawn care service throughout the St. Louis area for over 20 years. Our projects range in size, from small residential designs to large commercial projects. No matter what your vision, we can take care of every aspect of your outdoor project. All of our work is backed and fully warranted to your satisfaction.

Offers by Allen Outdoor Solutions on Angi
    KIRKWOOD PLUMBING INC

15 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS $100 PER HOUR, BILLED IN 15 MIN INCRIMENTS. $30 TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE MAY APPLY.

MAPLEWOOD PLUMBING

"Maplewood Plumbing has served St. Louis City and St. Louis County for 30+ years, helping residential and commercial customers with drain cleaning, plumbing, and pipe replacements, in addition to other plumbing services. Family-owned and operated since 1985, we have built a solid reputation in the community. Give us a call and see for yourself why our loyal customers won't use anyone else when they need their drains cleaned, plumbing repaired or installed, or water heater and gas pipe serviced." We offer free estimates for work taking 1/2 a day or more, otherwise we happily give you a price range for simple repairs over the phone. Feel free to email us pictures of your problems. Fax: (800) 934-7167

Offers by MAPLEWOOD PLUMBING on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

GENERAL PLUMBING, REMODELING, INTERIOR DRAIN CLEANING, SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION, SEWER LINE CAMERA INSPECTIONS AND JETTING AND GAS WORK.