Get it Done

Saint Louis, MO 63136

Get it Done...

08/30/2016

Karen D.

Description of Work
Had them replace my fascia boards and shore up my gutters and the job was done well. On time and for bid.

Category lighting

08/26/2016

John G.

Description of Work
I have had this company do work for 15 years. Always excellent

Category lighting

Vandeursen Refinishing and Contracting Llc

Hi my name is Jason Vandeursen. I have been refinishing Bathtubs, Cabinets, and Counter Tops since 2010. I have a back ground in auto collision repair and have an eye for detail. I don't just come into work everyday because i have to, I actually enjoy what i do and making my customers happy no matter what. I run a small company and hope to serve you well.

Cameron's Flooring LLC

My name is Cameron Perkins, I graduated from Ritenour high school in 2019 and started flooring installation right after, Flooring to me is more than just a trade or a skill, to me installing floors is my passion, it's my happy place I enjoy it more than anything else I've done in life and that's coming from being a student athlete. in 2022 I created my own Limited Liability Company named Cameron's Flooring LLC. Cameron's Flooring LLC is a small business consisting of 2 Installers who are highly trained and very knowledgeable of various materials. Cameron's Flooring LLC is all about quality services and always stands on attention to detail and taking pride in our work because it the small things that matter! We are eager to take on some work and satisfy our customers with pride.

Legacy Door & Security, LLC

Full-service professional Door Company with 27 years experience. Professional Journeyman Carpenters. We handle everything from simple tune-ups to complete replacements. We handle all things related to Commercial and Residential Security and Doors. Locksmith Services, Hardware, Hinges, Pivots, Hollow Metal Doors, Garage Doors, Storm Doors

Signs