Geek Squad - Best Buy

TV Repair
TV Sales
Auto Radio Service
Computer Sales

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

MGSTL

MGSTL offers the ultimate in support for our clients. Our company has over 15 continuous years of experience supporting our customers, and we take your support very seriously. We provide a hybrid model of services and pricing that gives our customers the support they need without the limits other firms might face in delivering these services. Ask us how our Services can give you the safety net you need to get your work done!

Mr. Appliance of Mid America

Our in-home major appliance repairman will look at your appliance, diagnose the problem and give an exact quote. If you choose not to have the repair done, you pay only a $99.00 diagnostic fee. our repairs come with a ONE YEAR warranty on both parts and labor. Let us bring our expertise to your appliance repair, give us a call today or schedule online at mrapplinace.com!

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

09/18/2015

Ronald W.

Tech was excellent. He went over everything and made sure all was working according to my satisfaction. Would recommend him any time.

Description of Work
Checked over all the TVs and Stereo Sound Systems to make sure the hookup was correct. Redid some of the hookups and adjusted the settings. Made sure everything was working proper before leaving.

Category home theater design,tv repair

09/09/2015

PATRICIA W.

I left. The problem is not with me. All websites suggest that I update the browers. Tried--nothing happened. Still same messages.

Description of Work
Plugged into the computer.......Either I'm not as articulate as I used to be before retirement; or as a senior I'm very much out of touch with this faster-than-life technology. The technician kept making the point that the computer must be connected before I could perform any activities. Surely, surely having used these probably before he was born, I can ascertain if the computer is turned on and connected. The issue is what does not happen after the connection is made to Internet Explorer. Keep getting error messages: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. Probably didn't emphasize that this is the problem--it won't update either the Internet Exlporer or Chrome browers. What's to do?

08/20/2015

Jayne K.

It all went great! They know what they are doing!

Description of Work
Connected our TV electronics, cable box, TV, receiver, blue ray player.

06/29/2014

David E.

They diagnosed it properly, ordered the part, and fixed it 5 days later. The only downside was the cost, which was rather high...a total of $485.00.

Description of Work
Geek Squad fixed my Samsung 51 inch Plasma TV which wouldn't turn on due to a defective power supply . They installed a new power supply.

06/09/2014

ANNE B.

Best Buy would not repair - or even look at - a printer we bought from Eager road store in St. Louis. (Brentwood.) We did not pay for a warranty when we bought the printer. Best Buy stated that they could look at the printer if we had purchased their insurance policy, but would not allow us to pay for services! Policy prevented them from helping us after the sale. Called the national HQ. They suggested we try another Best Buy! Geek Squad bent over backwards in repairs a few years ago. What happened?

Description of Work
Nothing.

06/22/2013

Barb H.

I didn't hire them. After being on hold for 24 minutes, I reached a technician who advised that they could only work on home theater systems that had "Harmony" remotes. (I have a Denon remote). So, in order for these people to re-program my home theater components, they wanted me to purchase a "Harmony" remote system. They don't appear to be well versed in any type of tv repair/home theater system re-programming unless it's something they sell themselves. By limiting to 1 product, I don't think this business deserves to be in the category of television repair. I'm going to call one of the other recommended businesses in this category.

Description of Work
I called them to set up an appointment for assistance in re-programming my home theater system.

05/09/2012

Linda W.

They're very good. They come out and explain everything. They're really terrific. The gentleman that came out was really nice. He gave me his personal card. They're clean and efficient. These people don't intimidate me. Their prices are very fair. The quality of service was excellent. Their professionalism was perfect.

Description of Work
I purchased a new television.

Category tv repair,tv sales

02/14/2012

James T.

It was not so good. The lack of knowledge was problematic.

Description of Work
Returned an electronic item.

Category

09/24/2011

Edward C.

While they did unfreeze the computer, it soon was malfunctioning again. The worst part was they lost many files, both on the laptop and external hard drive. They could not explain why the files were lost. Would not go back to them again.

Description of Work
the computer had locked up due to a virus.

07/21/2011

Pamela P.

I needed a new TV as the picture tube on my circa 1998 TV was going out. First, I reviewed relative websites, including Best Buys, for price and consumer reviews. Found one I liked at Best Buys, and arrived on a morning weekday (not as crowded as weekend shopping). I was immediately hooked up with a sales person, told them what type of TV needed and asked many questions. The sales person was extremely polite, listened and answered all my questions and made really good suggestions (i.e. HD, TV size). I purchased the TV, and they loaded the TV into my car, and advised if I could find a lower priced competitor within 30 days, Best Buys would meet that price. And they would also recycle my old TV for free. Overall, an excellent shopping experience. UPDATE 7/27/2011 Was inaccurately advised that recycling of old TV was free. I brought in my old TV to Best Buys and found out recycling would cost me Ten Dollars. This is per U. S. Government, and not Best Buy policy. However, received Ten Dollar Best Buy gift card based on my previous purchase (Reward Zone) of new TV. It was quick and easy. Pulled in front of Best Buys, ran in and secured help with unloading old TV set. Please note that I came on a weekday morning within 20 minutes of the store opening to avoid crowds. Sorry to Angies List for the incorrect information regarding free TV recycling.

Description of Work
Sale of flat screen TV.

Category tv sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available