Flooring Galaxy

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

2645 S HANLEY RD

Saint Louis, MO 63144

Flooring Galaxy, a locally owned Full Service Flooring retailer that sells all types of flooring, carpet, area rugs, laminates, wood, tile, vinyl, and carpet tiles. As a value oriented retail flooring store, we arrange for direct labor with Missouri Interstate Flooring. We schedule and arrange the entire project from the free measure to installation completion, however you pay the installer direct, eliminating the middle man markup. Of course, you can install yourself or arrange for your own installation....

01/14/2017

Debra B.

Category carpet installation

05/18/2016

Barbara S.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet & installed Complete Comfort in one bedroom. Daryl G. & his brother were very helpful in moving furniture to the best floor plan.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for allowing Flooring Galaxy to serve you on your carpet Project.

12/15/2015

dan B.

I took the runner to the store and was given an expected completion date. On the first expected completion date, I called was given a new expected availability date. Then this happened again and the rugs were finally available. They cut the runner and bound the cut-sides to match the existing edging. The finished pieces are beautiful and have held-up wonderfully after 6-weeks of usage.

Description of Work
They cut an 8' x 30" carpet runner into pieces and connected the pieces to create two, 5' x 20" entry-way rugs and a final 24" x 30" piece so I could create a 18' x 30" runner for a hallway.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

I am Glad we completed your project to your Satisfaction. I am sorry that my ability to get our binder to complete your rug as promised did not happen. I am glad to know these details and will strive to give better estimated delivery times.

05/12/2014

Rick M.

Good, would use again

Description of Work
sold and installed carpet

02/25/2013

Kathryn W.

We were very pleased with the service, both at the store as we selected the tiles, and with the installation. A subcontractor did the install, but the individual who estimated and the installers who did the work were very professional and easy to have around the house. The floor is beautiful, and the work they put into the whole process really shows. We did have a miscommunication at the outset when the installation crew didn't know that we wanted the old vinyl floor and subfloor removed, but that was resolved with a minor adjustment in cost, and the crew worked the extra day of labor into their schedule and finished on time. The installers also seem to have done a very nice job of taking care of some ugly squeaks and non-level places in the floor. The price was very fair for the work and the product, but I wouldn't call it a bargain.

Description of Work
Removal of old kitchen floor, including subfloor, and installation of new square vinyl grouted tiles.

12/19/2012

madalyn B.

They went out to look at the site promptly and provided an estimate immediately. The personel are very helpful and know their products. i would not hesitate to consult/use them again.

Description of Work
Big Bob's was excellent to deal with. Though we are going with another company, i can say Bog Bob's is professional, prompt, and personable.

07/25/2012

Chris W.

The office staff was very helpful and the prices were great. We shopped around quite a bit and found this to be the best deal. The installation went off without a hitch, even though our house is over 100 years old and had crazy sub flooring. They installation crew spent a lot of time sanding the floor to make it level - they really did the job right.

Description of Work
We ordered wood laminate floors intalled in our family room, living room, kitchen, and dining room. The kitchen was done in the summer of 2010, the rest of the house in the summer of 2011. The floor has proved very durable and easy to clean, depite 2 dogs and a baby.

06/26/2012

Rebecca J.

Some people who work there are friendly and some people are not.

Description of Work
I used the services of Big Bob's Flooring Outlet. I had a carpet pieced, bound and delivered.

Category carpet installation

02/07/2012

DORETHA W.

I think the prices were competitive. The quality of the carpet I am well pleased with. The tile selection was a little limited; however, I am very pleased with the kind that I chose. Missouri Flooring installed the flooring. They were very efficient and thorough. I would recommend them!

Description of Work
I purchased whole house carpet and flooring tiles for 2 bathrooms and the kitchen.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

04/05/2011

Vickie W.

I am very happy with my experience with Big Bob's. When I first went in to price the carpet, they were extremely professional, knew a lot about what I needed to know and were able to give me lots of information in a short amount of time without an oversell. They work with installer, MO Interstate Flooring, and I can't say enough about what a great job they did with the removal of the old pad and the installation of the new carpet and pad. MO Interstate measured prior to the install and measured so close to what I needed so there wasn't a lot left over and I didn't have to buy carpet I didn't need. I REALLY appreciate that, and it makes me trust the installer as well as Big Bob's. I worked with Brittany at Big Bob's, and she is great. I priced carpet at several other places and was not able to get a price anywhere close to the price I received for the carpet and install. I would definitely use Big Bob's and MO Interstate Flooring again and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had carpet and pad installed in my basement. To complete the install, an old pad that was glued to the floor with something that seemed almost indestructable had to be removed.

Quality Wood Flooring

Family owned & operated, majority of work is by customer referrals. Three employees, no criminal records or use of sub contractors. Owner is on the job site. Cost determined by the job. We do not have a showroom because we prefer to pass on the savings to our customers by keeping our overhead low. Quality Wood Flooring offers installation of wood flooring and also refinishing of existing floors. We can provide the raw material with job site install and finishing. We also can provide pre-finished flooring, or you can provide the material and we install it. We prefer not to show color samples when bidding the job site finished flooring, instead we show the stain colors on your floor after sanding, in your lighting, to get the true custom color you desire. We are a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau. We service the entire St. Louis and Metro east area. Free estimates over the phone, or in person, if you are within 50 miles. We are insured and most of our business is from word of mouth. We book up quickly, so please try to contact us as soon as possible to get on our schedule. We try to accommodate our customers as much as possible, and will work some weekends to fit people in, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to be available for you, unless you give us adequate notice. We can be booked up at least a month in advance, but schedules change, and can be adjusted, so do not be afraid to call, and we will try and accommodate you.

CVM Enterprises Inc.

Check our reviews on THUMBTACK Top Pro & 5 star HOME ADVISOR 5 star ANGIES LIST rated A GOOGLE 5 star reviews & google guaranteed

NB Services

Our focus is to meet and understand all the needs of our customers, exceeding their expectations with quality and perfection , your happiness is our happiness! * Full guarantee of our work because we do not outsource * Maximum attention to finishes and details * Great prices * Exceptional experience

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Flooring Galaxy provides quality flooring material and professional labor or sells material only.

Flooring Galaxy does not clean carpets, rugs or tile.