Epoxy Stone Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2004

9475 Dielman Rock Island Industrial Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63132

Epoxy Stone Inc creates attractive pebbled walkways, driveways, and pool decks throughout the Saint Louis, MO area. We proudly serve residential and commercial clients by turning their drab concrete surfaces into colorful pebbled surfaces. Since we opened our doors in 1990, we have installed over two million square feet of epoxy flooring! Epoxy pebblestone is made of small, rounded river stone mixed with resin to create an attractive and uniform surface with double the strength of standard concrete. Our epoxy pebblestone comes in a variety of colors and we can use your custom designs and logos to make your new pool deck or entryway entirely unique. Our epoxy pebblestone systems are great for: Driveways Entryways Pool decks Patios Steps Walkways Garage floors Basement floors Epoxy pebblestone is an ideal concrete resurfacing solution. It can be installed in a single day and is ready for foot traffic after only 24 hours. It requires little maintenance and holds up well against extreme temperatures. If you have dull, cracked concrete, try epoxy pebblestone instead. Call Epoxy Stone Inc today for your free quote!...

07/03/2018

George A.

Very nice product. We get compliments all the time. Nice company to do work with

Description of Work
Driveway overlay

07/03/2018

Excellent Pro's

Description of Work
New driveway overlay

Category concrete driveways,epoxy flooring

03/12/2018

Kathy L.

Great. Gary Myers came out promptly and gave me a professional bid and showed me the samples to choose from. Scott and crew came out to do the work shortly thereafter and my walk looks great now. Very professional and reliable!

Description of Work
Epoxy stone walk and sealing for the front of my home.

Category stamped concrete

08/14/2017

Catherine B.

From the first visit to the removal of the forms, everything was done in a timely, professional manner.

Description of Work
We had our garage floor, front walks and porches covered with epoxy stone. They look amazing!

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! Hope you enjoy your new epoxy/stone surfaces!

01/03/2017

JULIE D.

My driveway was very discolored with some pock marks, and it was detrimental to the appearance of my home. Based on other reviews and pictures, I decided to resurface the concrete with an epoxy stone coating. Gary Meyer of ESI was very responsive to my request and came out to examine my property. He explained the whole process to me. He also arranged for mudjacking for my walkway and driveway to prepare for the project. The work was completed in a professional and timely manner, and there was no mess left behind. The finished product was gorgeous. My family, friends and neighbors couldn't believe how good it looks. I have received many compliments, and it has greatly improved the overall curb appeal of my property. I would highly recommend ESI.

Description of Work
My walkway and driveway were mudjacked (subcontracted to a third party) and ESI applied a stone epoxy coating to my driveway, walkway, and porch.

Category mudjacking

02/04/2016

Shirley B.

07/09/2015

Linda W.

Description of Work
resealed the epoxy finish on our patio

thank you for your feedback! Regards, Gary Myers

06/04/2015

Sue R.

Description of Work
Epoxy stone overlay on the driveway, sidewalk and front porch. They did a good job.

Category pavers, gravel,epoxy flooring

Thank you for your feedback! Regards, Gary

01/24/2014

Michele S.

Category concrete repair

01/15/2014

George A.

Excellent! They did a great job. They were there on time, had nothing but quality people working for them. I was very happy with the experience. It was last summer, probably April. It was $7000.

Description of Work
I used Epoxy Stone Inc. for concrete driveways. They installed an epoxy overlaying on my driveway.

01/10/2014

Michelle C.

Not applicable

Description of Work
I called this business because they were recommended in Angie's list. The person I worked with was professional, forthright, and responsive. We didn't end up moving forward because we decided we had other priorities for external maintenance, but if we do decide in the future, we would call them back based on the initial contact.

10/15/2013

George A.

It worked out extremely well. The person came out and gave me a price on it. He explained to me what he was going to do. I have a lot of questions for him. He told me when they were going to come out. He has his own crew and he doesn't subcontract. They came out and they were very professional. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. There was a small problem about 2 week later. They were out the next day to take care of it and everything was okay.

Description of Work
I used Epoxy Stone to put an epoxy overlay over an existing concrete driveway.

09/26/2013

Barbara D.

This company was punctual and professional. They performed the service as promised. The staff was informative and cleaned up after they were finished.

Description of Work
This company poured epoxy stone over our existing sidewalk, steps, and porch.

Category concrete repair,pavers, gravel

05/24/2007

JERRY S.

It looks beautiful. Our front walk was an uneven mess of concrete. All nice and even now. They are the most efficient and by far the best "home improvement" company we have ever dealt with. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Resurfaced patio, front porch and walk with epoxy stone.

Category concrete repair

06/30/2005

KATHERINE H.

THE WORK WAS COMPLETED ON TIME, AND THEY DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB! WE FOUND THE PRICE TO BE VERY REASONABLE, COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION'S. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND EPOXY STONE TO OTHERS WHO WANT A BEAUTIFUL PATIO.

Description of Work
EPOXY STONE COVERED EXISTING PATIO AND TWO STEPS WITH A BEAUTIFUL STONE FINISH.

06/24/2005

JOHN A.

THEY DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
THEY EPOXY MY DRIVEWAY.

11/20/2004

MILES S.

GREAT WORK, LOOKS FANTASTIC.

Description of Work
EPOXY STONE COVERING ALL OF THE DRIVEWAY AND BACK PATIO.

Spartan Ram Jack

Call 866-458-3765. With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 10 YEARS, Spartan Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contractors. We specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, mud-jacking, drainage improvements, bowing walls and differential settlement in both commercial and residential buildings. Our projects are completed on time and within budget. You can depend on Ram Jack every time.

Offers by Spartan Ram Jack on Angi
    Aim to Amaze Outdoor Services

We are a family owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience. We offer commercial and residential services. Our services include tree trimming and removal , landscaping , stamped and decorative concrete, retaining walls, drainage and erosion control , fence installation, gutter cleaning , and land clearing .

Offers by Aim to Amaze Outdoor Services on Angi
    Downey Lawn Care

Kyle started cutting grass for a few neighbors after his senior year of high school. He went to Truman State University and graduated in 2018 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. Throughout college, he gained more customers and bought more equipment. After Kyle graduated, he launched Downey Lawn Care LLC. Since 2018 we have expanded our business to offer more than just mowing. We now have built over 40 retaining walls and paver patios, and we hired a second crew to handle landscaping. We are proud of our fast response time. Anytime a customer contacts us we contact them back within 24 hours. Once we get an estimate scheduled, we then are able to send you a quote for your project within 24 hours after the meeting. We look forward to providing a high-quality, customer-oriented service for you!

Epoxy Stone