Epoxy Stone Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2004

Epoxy Stone Inc creates attractive pebbled walkways, driveways, and pool decks throughout the Saint Louis, MO area. We proudly serve residential and commercial clients by turning their drab concrete surfaces into colorful pebbled surfaces. Since we opened our doors in 1990, we have installed over two million square feet of epoxy flooring! Epoxy pebblestone is made of small, rounded river stone mixed with resin to create an attractive and uniform surface with double the strength of standard concrete. Our epoxy pebblestone comes in a variety of colors and we can use your custom designs and logos to make your new pool deck or entryway entirely unique. Our epoxy pebblestone systems are great for: Driveways Entryways Pool decks Patios Steps Walkways Garage floors Basement floors Epoxy pebblestone is an ideal concrete resurfacing solution. It can be installed in a single day and is ready for foot traffic after only 24 hours. It requires little maintenance and holds up well against extreme temperatures. If you have dull, cracked concrete, try epoxy pebblestone instead. Call Epoxy Stone Inc today for your free quote!...

Dynamic Protective Coatings

We specialize in high performance floor coatings. Your facility needs a high performance floor that will last and require little or no maintenance (No need to wax, polish, or burnish). Let DPC help you find a solution that best fits your need for a highly durable and attractive coating. We have a deep knowledge of product systems, and will involve you as we assess your environment, choose an appropriate system, prepare, and install it. Businesses cannot afford to shut down so that a floor can be maintained, repaired or replaced. In most cases, we can complete an installation in 1 day and return it to service 1 to 2 hours after completion. As part of our goal to disrupt your business as little as possible, we typically recommend LEED eligible, low-odor and VOC-free materials that can greatly reduce air quality disturbances. DPC is an application specialist completely independent from chemical manufacturers, so we are not tied to a specific product which greatly opens up the number of options we can use to find a solution that best fulfills your needs and meets the application criteria. Every surface is different and listening to your needs is paramount in determining the right approach. Whether it is a residential garage, a restaurant dining room, or a manufacturing facility floor, we understand that you have specific requirements and an overall vision that you want to achieve. Our goal is to ensure that vision is realized, which means that communication is key. Dynamic Protective Coatings specializes in the application of high performance protective coatings. In 2012, we began working with petroleum companies and their distribution partners to offer a solution to the constant degradation of surfaces exposed to oil, gas, and ceaseless effects of weather. After several years of working with surfaces subjected to harsh conditions, we are uniquely skilled at solving problems related to protective surface coatings.

07/03/2018

Very nice product. We get compliments all the time. Nice company to do work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway overlay

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

07/03/2018

Excellent Pro's

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway overlay

CATEGORY concrete driveways,epoxy flooring

03/12/2018

Great. Gary Myers came out promptly and gave me a professional bid and showed me the samples to choose from. Scott and crew came out to do the work shortly thereafter and my walk looks great now. Very professional and reliable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy stone walk and sealing for the front of my home.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

08/14/2017

From the first visit to the removal of the forms, everything was done in a timely, professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our garage floor, front walks and porches covered with epoxy stone. They look amazing!

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! Hope you enjoy your new epoxy/stone surfaces!

01/03/2017

My driveway was very discolored with some pock marks, and it was detrimental to the appearance of my home.  Based on other reviews and pictures, I decided to resurface the concrete with an epoxy stone coating.  Gary Meyer of ESI was very responsive to my request and came out to examine my property.  He explained the whole process to me.  He also arranged for mudjacking for my walkway and driveway ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My walkway and driveway were mudjacked (subcontracted to a third party) and ESI applied a stone epoxy coating to my driveway, walkway, and porch.

CATEGORY mudjacking