DSD Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

08/05/2014

David and his crew did a wonderful job. I love my new kitchen and bathroom. They were very professional and friendly and always cleaned up each day. I would recommend DSD Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY decks

07/02/2013

My husband and I were very impressed with David and his crew. They worked very quickly in getting the project started, showed up when they were expected and were always accessible for consultations as the project progressed. Every one of the subcontractors we came in contact with or vendors we were referred to from David were courteous and very professional. Their work was of the highest quality a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally remodeled the kitchen, master bath, installed new hardwood floors, and added a new concrete patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,home remodeling

04/21/2012

I called the builder an asked for an estimate or to schedule an appointment to assess the projct. I never heard back after that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The builder never returned any calls and never called back with an estimate.

CATEGORY decks

08/05/2010

David and his employees are not only highly skilled but very hard working. We experienced record breaking rain and cold during our construction and they showed up and remained on the job when all others had deserted us. There were many unusual custom details on this job and they were a pleasure to problem solve with. I think they can do anything. Our only regret is that we didn’t meet them sooner ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently completed a highly custom home. DSD Construction was the main subcontractor and that was the best thing that could have happened to us. They completed all the rough framing, woodworking, finish and trim carpentry on the job. This included installing all the beams, joists, trusses, roof, soffits, fascia, studs, walls, windows, doors, floors, stairs, cabinets, countertops, shelves, hardware, trim, woodwork, and many custom details, including furniture. They come when they say they will, they work the whole time they are there, they know what they are doing, they have all the latest tools and they know how to use them. What more could you want from a contractor?

CATEGORY contractors,decks,remodeling,custom furniture,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Builders - homes, cabinet making, carpentry - unfinished, carpentry - woodworking, countertops, decks & porches, doors, flooring sales/installation/repair, framing, furniture - custom made, remodeling - basements, remodeling - general, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, roofing & windows.