Dawn Griffin Circa Properties

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

Team Leader of The Dawn Griffin Group powered by Circa Properties. My experience as a full-time broker/salesperson since 2004 in every part of St Louis City and County and in all aspects of residential real estate helps sellers and buyers meet their real estate goals. Our FOCUS is on the clients we serve ensuring that they are making smart decisions driven by the most up-to-date market data. My team and I work in all neighborhoods of St. Louis City and its surrounding municipalities including (but not limited to) Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Clayton, University City, Ladue, Webster Groves, Kirkwood, Sunset Hills, Crestwood, Affton, Brentwood, Glendale and Shrewsbury. We look forward to working with you....

A Service Provider's profile image

real estate agent (53)

03/17/2022

Boni L.

Dawn helped us sell our home in November 2021. Since we are seniors, we were concerned about what would be needed to get our house market-ready. Dawn assessed our home and gave us an easy plan that we felt comfortable following. As difficult as it is to sell a loved home, Dawn and her team made our adventure seamless. Timelines were set, priorities established and it was pretty much smooth sailing! Until the sailing wasn't smooth and an unexpected twist with a second buyer entered the process at the final hour. In the heat of navigating offers, real estate legalities, and the best outcome for us, Dawn was quick-thinking, fair, and strategic. She patiently communicated with us at every step. So, although we value how easily Dawn guided us to market, we are even more impressed at how she calmly responded to unusual conditions under pressure. A true professional! The Dawn Griffin Team would be our first choice of agents if we were to buy or sell a home again. The experience exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Selling Our Home

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

02/01/2022

Scott D.

Tremendous, remarkable, great, terrific, impressive, outstanding, phenomenal, wonderful, sensational, magnificent, first-rate. These are all synonyms for FANTASTIC- That’s the best word to describe Dawn Griffin and her team. From the first meeting where she presented her approach, to the closing at her office, Dawn and her team are hands down the best realtor I have ever worked with. I have sold eight houses in my life in different parts of the county and have never experienced such professionalism, enthusiasm, and polish. Every person- Dawn, David, Kristen, and Andrea treat you like you are the most important seller on the market. They know to get a house sold, and have a team of service professionals to deal with anything that needs attention after inspection. My only regret is that I moved out of state and will not have the opportunity to work with them again. If you are looking for a quality team to get your house sold, and for top dollar- Call Dawn Griffin!

Description of Work
List and Sell House

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

11/25/2019

Courtney W.

We cannot speak highly enough of the Dawn Griffin Group! We had a lot of concerns selling and buying a house at the same time -especially in a hot seller’s market. Not only did Dawn prepare us for the competition, but is an expert at every aspect of writing an offer that will stand out in a highly competitive market as well as creating a tremendous amount of interest in homes she’s selling. After 2 days of our old house on the market, we had 9 offers ALL of which were OVER the asking price!! Lance and Dawn worked tirelessly showing us homes, always listening to our feedback and educating us on every aspect of home buying so that we could make our own informed decision. Dawn got us the first showing on the house we bought and helped us construct such a compelling offer that the seller’s canceled their open house and accepted our offer immediately! We only had 19 days to close on both homes and the entire Dawn Griffin Group was on top of every detail ahead of schedule all while explaining each step and making sure we were comfortable with every decision we made along the way. Not only does Dawn make you feel like you’re her only client, but her passion, expertise, patience and incredible team make The Dawn Griffin Group truly the best in St. Louis for both buying and selling.

Description of Work
Buying and Selling Home

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

11/24/2019

George M.

We highly recommend Dawn Griffin and her team at Circa Group. Dawn patiently explained the process of selling a home in St Louis, She LISTENED to our concerns Dawn is knowledgeable, she knows St Louis and most importantly she has her finger on the pulse on the neighborhood markets. She knows what buyers are looking for, how to price a home and how to market your home! Each team member were amazing, from staging suggestions, super photos, marketing techniques and closing, we were impressed! We had our selling offer the 8th day of showing

Description of Work
Realtor home sale

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

11/19/2019

Jay M.

I have now bought two homes and sold one with the Dawn Griffin Group, and I wouldn't work with anyone else! This team is incredibly responsive, and anticipates next steps to take the stress out of the process. The expertly navigated our home sale and purchase on the same day (!) and their knowledge of the St. Louis market is unparalleled!

Description of Work
Sold and bought homes

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

11/08/2019

Sara M.

Wonderful! This team is great and should be your first choice for buying and selling! They pay attention to detail, advocate for their clients, and are fun to work with.

Description of Work
Buying and Selling a home

01/23/2019

Debbie S.

I’ve worked with Dawn Griffin several times, and each time she’s done an outstanding job. She’s thorough, prepared, and knows the markets and neighborhoods in which she works. She knows what does and doesn’t need to be done to make a house shine, and she has a phone full of recommendations for workers and stagers to make it happen. She’s also patient, calm, and even keeled throughout the process. I’ve worked with a lot of real estate agents over the years, and I’ve not seen another as accomplished as Dawn.

Description of Work
Listed and sold house

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

01/17/2019

Ronald C.

Dawn’s team goes above and beyond! She is readily available, knows the city, listens well, respectfully offers options and presents both sides of decisions in ways that inform the your choices. She takes creative approaches to bring in potential buyers and her connections with stagers, photographers, inspectors, and reliable contractors make buying and selling loads easier. Dawn and her team are trustworthy, professional, detail-oriented, responsive, and just plain nice people. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I’ve bought and sold homes with Dawn’s help.

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

12/10/2018

heidi S.

I highly recommend Dawn Griffin’s group at Circa Properties. She really knows St. Louis, and is a fantastic resource for city activities, city neighborhoods. Dawn helped me find and buy my first home 9 years ago and her team helped me find and buy my multi-family this year. She and her team are patient, good listeners, great at finding and examining the possibilities and responding to questions. She follows through and helps out with all the extras during and after the home purchase. Dawn is great for that “cold feet” call; she will sit with me and answer questions but never push or press towards a decision. Lance was tireless in looking at houses, and has great insight into construction that helps me see potential vs. problems – and also knows the city neighborhoods in their minute detail.

Description of Work
Helped me buy a house

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

Review for Dawn Griffin Circa Properties - 3353 Roger Pl, Saint Louis, MO - 37598404

12/09/2018

Kelley W.

Words cannot describe how thankful my husband and I are that we chose to navigate our first home-buying experience with The Dawn Griffin team. Our realtor, Lance, went above and beyond all expectations to make sure we got the best price on a house that was absolutely perfect for us. They turned what can be a daunting and stressful experience into a walk in the park. We are so grateful!!

Description of Work
Helped buying a house.

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

12/06/2018

Sarah K.

Working with the Dawn Griffin Group was as good as it gets when it comes to buying a house. Our agent Lance went above and beyond to get us our dream house. Couldn't recommend them more!

Description of Work
Home Purchase

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

12/05/2018

Todd G.

Dawn has incredible patience when explaining the entire purchase process and made 100% sure that we were confident in understanding what was going on before moving to the next step. So much so that we now went back to her 7 years later to sell that home and purchase our dream home. The persistence and expert handling by her and her team made that dream happen and I'm writing this review from it :)

Description of Work
Sell and Buy a Home

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

12/04/2018

Aubrey Y.

Dawn Griffin is a real estate pro! My husband and I were first-time sellers and Dawn made the process easy. With Dawn's help we had 15 full-price offers after only 5 days on the market. Dawn advised us on which repairs were necessary and which we could skip. She connected us with local contractors who worked fast. She determined the listing price for our house based on local research and years of experience. And she works with the best stagers and photographers! Dawn and her team are detail-oriented, trustworthy, and kind. They are a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend selling your home with Dawn Griffin.

Description of Work
Dawn sold my home

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

07/14/2018

Nicole V.

Dawn’s group was great! She represented us on the selling side. Her team walked us through every step of the process. They were also very easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions. She was very responsive to any concerns we had and updated us regularly.

Description of Work
Selling house

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

07/09/2018

Jeremy H.

Dawn did a great job helping us find the perfect house. She was patient, always had time to do home visits, and really listened to the features we described. We had to go out with her three or four times before we found the house we needed. Our last house took a lot longer to find! Each visit, Dawn paid close attention to all of the things we liked and disliked about the houses we visited. In addition to that, Dawn did a lot of small, great things to help. My wife left her bag behind in one house and Dawn went to get it. We were new to the area, so Dawn made sure to give us lots of great information on St. Louis so we could get situated. Dawn even continued to work with us after the sale to make sure that we got any warranty issues addressed by our builder (our house was new construction). She even came by our house when we were out of town to pick up some packages that were mailed to us. I can't overstate how great Dawn was in helping us out. If you're looking to buy a house, you should seriously consider Dawn as your real estate agent.

Description of Work
She helped us purchase a house

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

12/10/2017

caitlyn J.

Dawn was amazing to work with, and continues to be terrific even after the home buying process ended. She made sure to explain everything to me every step of the way, as this was my first home buying experience. She was always available for questions and her team was wonderful as well. She went above and beyond and I feel so lucky to have found her through a recommendation. If I ever sell my current home I will certainly be using her as my realtor for both that sale, and the purchase of any future homes. I recommend her to everyone!

Description of Work
Purchase of my first home!

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

12/09/2017

Debbie S.

I’ve worked with Dawn twice and have found her to be conscientious, dedicated, hard working, and effective. The process of selling a house can be challenging, even nerve racking, and an agent has the power to make things better or worse. Dawn makes things better. She has the ability to tease out the core of a problem and work to find the most effective solution. I would happily work with her again someday.

Description of Work
Sold house

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

12/07/2017

Renee E.

Lance helped us buy the right house for us, on the right schedule. He listened carefully to what we were looking for, and he delivered! His expertise helped us avoid houses that would not work for us, and he was always right there when we had questions. This is an excellent team willing and able to keep everyone informed and organized. We are so grateful we chose the Dawn Griffin team!

Description of Work
We needed help at the last minute buying a house.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

12/07/2017

Traci M.

Dawn is amazing... not sure what else to say! When I can to her on a whim a couple of years ago, I was undecided about what I wanted to do and where I wanted live. She set up a site that would hit all available homes that were within my very "particular" guidelines. This went on for months without even a nudge from her, just a check in. One night a home popped up that I just had to see and I sent her a message. We were able to see it the next day and I wanted to make an offer on the spot. The house was old and broken, but I could see the beauty and she was right along with me. She helped negotiate the best price and worked with me to get in contact with a lender who helped me with a 203k loan. That enabled me to take this little broken house and make it into a sweet, warm, wonderful home. I can't thank Dawn and her team enough!!! Trust her with your dreams.

Description of Work
Searching for the perfect house and getting a great deal on it.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

12/01/2017

Sabina O.

My boyfriend and I worked with Lance to purchase our first home. To say that our experience was absolutely amazing would be an understatement. Lance was extremely helpful and responsive, at literally any time of day or night. He provided a bunch of helpful info on the buying process as a whole, and was very diligent on getting us in to see the houses we liked. Lance's negotiation skills were beyond impressive; he was able to get us the house at much, much less than asking price and was able to get us ALLLLL of the appliances, which was great! I've already recommended Lance and the entire Dawn Griffin group to friends and family, and can't wait to work with them again in the future. You won't be disappointed in the amazing customer service this whole team provides.

Description of Work
My boyfriend and I were looking to buy our first home!

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

11/29/2017

leah Z.

Dawn served as our realtor when we relocated to Saint Louis. She was critical in our finding a home and neighborhood we were comfortable with in our new city.

Description of Work
We needed a realtor

02/28/2017

DEREK G.

Both Dawn and Lance exceeded any and all expectations I had when it came to purchasing my new home. No stones were left unturned and I ended up with the perfect house at the perfect price. In the future, when I'm ready to purchase another home, the first call I'll make will be to Dawn Griffin Properties.

Description of Work
New Home Purchase

Work Completed On 02/28/2017

02/28/2017

Miranda O.

We worked with Lance and we were impressed from beginning to end. After first meeting him, we knew we wanted to work with Lance and the team at Dawn Griffin! Lance got us set up on a portal with the areas we were looking in and within our budget. Once we found our house, Lance helped set up inspections and walked us through every step of the way with such professionalism. I highly recommend working with this team if you are buying or selling!

Description of Work
Help buying a house