Dans Lawn Service

With Angi since January 2006

4.3

Downey Lawn Care

Kyle started cutting grass for a few neighbors after his senior year of high school. He went to Truman State University and graduated in 2018 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. Throughout college, he gained more customers and bought more equipment. After Kyle graduated, he launched Downey Lawn Care LLC. Since 2018 we have expanded our business to offer more than just mowing. We now have built over 40 retaining walls and paver patios, and we hired a second crew to handle landscaping. We are proud of our fast response time. Anytime a customer contacts us we contact them back within 24 hours. Once we get an estimate scheduled, we then are able to send you a quote for your project within 24 hours after the meeting. We look forward to providing a high-quality, customer-oriented service for you!

Allen Outdoor Solutions

Additional DBA - Allen Irrigation & Lawn Care Inc. Allen Outdoor Solutions, Inc. has provided full service irrigation, landscape, and lawn care service throughout the St. Louis area for over 20 years. Our projects range in size, from small residential designs to large commercial projects. No matter what your vision, we can take care of every aspect of your outdoor project. All of our work is backed and fully warranted to your satisfaction.

Offers by Allen Outdoor Solutions on Angi
SIGNATURE LANDSCAPES & DESIGN INC

Throughout your landscape project, from planning to installation to completion, we strive to meet your needs and concerns at every phase of the project. We take great pride in our history of providing the St. Louis area and beyond with the absolute best in landscape construction services. With our history of successful projects and satisfied customers, we’re happy to provide references upon request to demonstrate the level of satisfaction we strive to achieve on every project.

09/10/2014

Claire H.

Don't bother with these clowns. We tried to get an estimate for weekly mowing and bagging of the grass clippings but Dan didn't have the time or the good manners to just tell us he was too busy to accommodate us. His office said he would return our call, but that never happened and we just bought our own mower. Someone should tell Dan that this is no way to run a business and his Angie's List score reflects this!

Description of Work
Dan did absolutely nothing for us.

04/12/2014

Debbie L.

They are very unreliable. They did not call or come all of August 2013. I called and left message and never got a call back. If it rained on our day of service, they did not come the next day, they waiting to come the next week when the grass was overgrown.

Description of Work
mow & trim lawn every week.

05/06/2013

Shaun A.

This has been the best esxperience with a lawn service since I have owned my home. They are very respectful of my home and are sure to lock the fence when they leave.

Description of Work
I have hired Dan's Lawn Service to take care of the mowing and trimming, and I couldn't be happier. They come in take care of the lawn and it looks great. Would recommend them to anyone.

06/04/2012

JOHN M.

Only problem is billing. Had requested monthly billing, but provider always leaves a weakly bill on the front door. Still pay monthly, so not a big problem other than keeping track.

Description of Work
Provides weekly mowing, edging, clean-up of small lawn. Reliable. Neat. Personable. Would prefer use of smaller equipment as larger mowers tend to leave marks in soft ground, but few commercial lawn-care operators offer.

05/23/2012

ANN T.

They've been very good and I've been pleased with their work. I have already recommended them to others.

Description of Work
They cut my lawn on a weekly basis. In the fault the aerate and dethatch.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/08/2007

PAULA L.

He comes every week but keeps cutting down my plants; I have a call in to him about cutting down my plants but I haven't heard from him.

Description of Work
Mowing.

08/10/2007

DAVID F.

I am out of town and requested the company call my tenant to schedule an appointment. Within a day they called and set up a time to look at the yard. They did not show when scheduled. My tenant called back and the woman who answered the phone said we were on the list for the next day. The next day came and went and no site visit happened.

Description of Work
Requested a site visit to come up with an estimate for yard work. Company did not show.

04/25/2007

JAMES H.

They mow the front and back yard. They are very responsive and very accommodating.

Description of Work
Mowing.

10/15/2006

ANN T.

Provided best price of several companies surveyed. Never misses a scheduled date or the next if weather is a problem. Company vehicles are neat and clean. Cutting and cleanup is well done. At first, had problem with cutting too short and it took a couple of weeks to correct. Company is very flexible in adjusting cutting schedule from 1 to 2 week intervals throughout the season. Most contact is with voicemail and instructions or changes I leave are always followed, but if you prefer to speak to someone leave a request and Dan returns your calls promptly. Dan's also dethatched and aerated my lawn and it was the best job I've received in 10 years.

Description of Work
Cuts and trims lawn weekly/biweekly.

01/30/2006

PATRICIA K.

Great service. They came to the house to complete the work within 2 days. Their work was great. They cleaned up everything. They were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I had weeds and bushes growing into my yard from my neighbor's house. I had the bushes trimmed and weed eater chemicals sprayed. I also had my bushes in the front of the house trimmed.