CRYSTAL CLEAN WINDOW SERVICE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2005

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, $75 MINIMUM....

Window Gang

For over 30 years, Window Gang has been the leader in providing exceptional exterior cleaning services to both the residential and commercial markets. Year after year Window Gang is recognized for their quality award winning work, community involvement, and its environmental stewardess. This dedication and commitment from our people to excellence, has earned us the reputation as a “Service Beyond Your Expectations” company and who’s mantra remains the guiding principle today.

Deluxe Cleaning Service

We are a family owned business since 1950. My father started this company in 1950, offering house and window cleaning services for 44 years. He (Joseph Driskill) retired in 1994. Myself (Michael Driskill) and my brother (Robert Driskill) took over at that time. We have since added carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, powerwashing and gutter cleaning to our services. We have thousands of satisfied customers in the St. Louis area. We do this by offering the highest quality service at a reasonable price. We are fully insured and bonded, have clean cut and respectful employees, and a guarantee to do a great job at a reasonable price. Please call for an estimate today. Mike Driskill Full service cleaning contractor.

Offers by Deluxe Cleaning Service on Angi
Doubet Window Cleaning

We offer affordable and high quality window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing services to residential and commercial customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/16/2015

Christine C.

The windows are so clean it doesn't even look like there is glass at times! I have used Crystal Clean for several years at different houses and always impressed. Bill and his son are very professional and personable and I totally trust them to leave them at the house and lock up when they are done!

Description of Work
Cleaned both inside and outside windows

03/03/2014

JOAN F.

It went fine

Description of Work
Washed windows

03/20/2013

Christine C.

Omigosh - Bill and his son are awesome.. It looks like there isn't even glass there it is that clean. I have used them on several houses and I have been so impressed with all. They are very very trust worthy. My last house they gave me a house warming present by cleaning a huge freestanding mirror in the living room... nice surprise!!! Love you guys!

Description of Work
Cleaned my windows inside and out

10/26/2006

Linda C.

My mother has been complaining about her dirty windows for two years and finally we decided to give her a window cleaning for Mother's Day. I called Bill and talked to him, he drove by her house and then emailed a bid to me. I told him it would be a gift, but that she would know about it. She was very excited and peppered him with questions when he went out to see her house for the bid. After we accepted the bid and my mother decided on the date, he emailed me a "What happens on cleaning day" so my mom would know what they were going to do. She said he and his son came in, took their shoes off, and were very professional and careful. My mother said he was very, very nice. We sent him a check after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of all windows on 1800 square foot house. 24 actual windows in the bid.

08/31/2006

PATRICIA G.

Wow! Superb! I would hire this company again in a minute. Bill was punctual in responding to my request for an estimate and was punctual on the day he did the job. The workmanship was terrific! I didn't think windows could look that good. And there was no mess, inside or out. The price was more than reasonable.

Description of Work
They cleaned nine windows, inside and out, in an enclosed sunporch and bathroom window.

08/24/2005

JENNIFER W.

BILL WAS VERY PROMPT IN RETURNING MY EMAIL AND STOPPING BY TO GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE, AS WELL AS, GETTING ME ON HIS SCHEDULE. HE CALLED THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR APPOINTMENT TO MAKE SURE ALL WAS WELL FOR THE TIMING OF OUR APPOINTMENT, AS WELL AS, MAKING SURE THE WEATHER WAS PLANNING TO COOPERATE. HE ARRIVED ON SCHEDULE AND DID HIS WORK IN A NEAT AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. HE IS NUMBER ONE IN BY BOOK FOR WINDOW WASHING. I WISH HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE YEARS AGO.

Description of Work
ALL WINDOWS AND GLASS DOORS IN MY HOUSE WERE CLEANED INSIDE AND OUT, AS WELL AS THE SCREENS AND THE OUTSIDE LEDGE AND BETWEEN THE WINDOWS AND SCREENS.

WINDOW CLEANING.