CRESCENT MOBILE POWER WASH

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2003

Power washing

Larry S.
12/07/2015
David Frawley arrived on time and began the work by cleaning the gutters and the outside of the house. The house is fronted with brick and the other sides are vinyl siding. David power washed the deck that is about 15' deep and it extends about 70', covering virtually all of the back of the house. He also power washed our brick patio and our driveway, which is about 100' long. We back up to trees which causes quite a bit of mold to grow. The exterior of our house, our deck, our patio wall and our drive has not looked this good since we moved in about 17 years ago. I would definitely use this company again and I have recommended Crescent Mobile Power Wash to our real estate agent.
Description of Work
Power Washed: House exterior, brick patio wall, large deck. Cleaned gutters
gutter cleaning, pressure washing
Richard M.
09/25/2014
Have used this company in the past fo power wash my house - prices are very reasonable and does a great job. This time I decided to see if he would also clean my concrete driveway and apply 2 coats of tinted sealer. All work was completed in 4 visits (one to wash the house - one to wash the driveway and then 2 to apply sealer) Attention to detail ws very impressive and - considering the time involved and the 4 visits - I think the price was very reasonable. I will use this company again and encourage others to do the same
Description of Work
Power washed house and then cleaned concrete driveway and applied 2 coats of tinted sealer
Julia E.
08/22/2013
It was wonderful. He was very professional, on-time & even got here a little early. He even took the time to move my patio furniture to do the power-washing. I was really pleased!
Description of Work
They power washed my deck.
Carolina R.
12/30/2011
They charged $50 an hour. I would use them again.
Description of Work
I used Crescent Mobile Power Wash for power washing the exterior of the house and gutter cleaning.
gutter cleaning, pressure washing
Marlene B.
09/27/2011
It went very well. I called for an estimate and made the appointment to have my mobile home power washed. I did not even have to be at home when it was done. It was done in a timely manner and under the estimate of $125.00. I was pleased with the result meaning the appointment, the price, and how my mobile home looked afterwards. It was a job well done.
Description of Work
After the excessive spring time rains in 2010, my mobile home had mold on the north side of the building. Crescent power washed the entire mobile home.
James G.
08/22/2011
Very fast and efficient and very friendly. Overall a great experience, the house and windows looked great afterwards.
Description of Work
They came, gave an estimate, powered wash and cleaned windows. Removed the screens for the top floor windows.
Jacques L.
07/07/2011
David, the owner, showed up on time and first sprayed all surfaces with soap and a mold inhibitor, then scrubbed the dirtiest parts with a brush and then rinsed everything with clean water. All the dirt and green mold is gone. He uses professional equipment that stays on his trailer. It includes two water tanks and a diesel engine driving a compressor. t took about an hour and a half and I am very pleased.
Description of Work
Power wash soffit, gutters and some windows for my ranch style house of 2,400 sq ft.
Carolyn K.
05/18/2011
Just as expected.
Description of Work
Great service, price and overall results.
jackie K.
08/25/2010
Excellent. Dave came out to our house shortly after I called him to give us an estimate. He arrived on time, was very courteous and did a great job on both the siding and roof. Dave also directed me to his web site for a $50.00 off coupon.This was a great experience and definitely refer him
Description of Work
Power wash aluminum siding and remove algae from roof
pressure washing, roof cleaning
MARY B.
07/11/2010
Crescent did a good job with the power washing. He also moved the patio furniture and flower pots back into place.
Description of Work
Crescent power washed the house and patio. He also washed the outside of windows.
Marlene B.
06/22/2010
From all the rain we had last year, there was an accumulation of mold and mildew on the north side of my mobile home. I reviewed several power washing businesses on Angie's List before I chose Crescent. I called David and told him what I needed and he gave me an estimate of $125. The date to have the work done was set for 06/18/10. When I came home from work on the 17th, the work had been done (a day early). I was pleased with the work. I would use Cresent again.
Description of Work
Power wash my mobile home.
SUE G.
07/06/2009
They are excellent. They power washed the sitting and deck. He is on time and does the job, and you don’t even have to be here. His prices are good and we are happy with him.
Description of Work
I used Crescent Mobile Power wash and we will use them again in a couple of weeks.
ADAM K.
04/20/2009
This is the kind of company I enjoy doing business with. Dave was responsive from the initial contact, fully answered all my questions, bid a fair price for the service, showed up on time and did a great job. Very happy with my Crescent and my clean house!
Description of Work
Pressure washed siding for 2 story house
PAMELA H.
03/03/2008
He did an excellent job & it was well worth it. A previous tenant had left the water running before they left. He came out & took care of the (power wash) work. He also came on a Sunday & he didn't charge me extra for coming on a Sunday. I have his magnet on my refrigerator & I would absolutely use him again. He did such a good job, I would hire him for any service he offers.
Description of Work
They power washed a basement for me.
JAN B.
10/01/2007
Since it is a very labor intensive job, he gave a bid of $800 for the front of the entire building, (including my neighbor's portion of the duplex) and offered to power wash the wooden porch and the concrete steps and sidewalk at no additional cost. We agreed, he arrived as scheduled and the work proceeded with no glitches other than some leakage through the front doors from the power spray while doing the porch. The change in the color of the brick is so profound that I now have to repaint as the old color of the trim looks horrible with the new color of the brick. (Gives me a good excuse.) It is an amazing makeover for a relatively small amount of money and I recommend this company highly.
Description of Work
Initially I called to have an estimate to power wash the porch and the brick on the front of my 100 year old duplex in the city. David explained on the phone that often, old brick homes in the city cannot be power washed, but need to be acid washed to remove pollution build up and that power washing would loosen and jeopardize the integrity of the mortar holding the bricks. He agreed to come out and look at mine. He arrived as scheduled and noted that his original impression was correct and power washing would not be the correct solution for the brick. He offered to acid wash a portion of it so that I could think about it. He worked for about an hour, cleaning a section approx 2 x 2 feet and the difference was astonishing. It completely changed the color of the brick, bringing out white speckles that I had never known were there.
JIM R.
07/30/2007
We had called to make an appointment early in the week. We asked for a power washing and to have the gutters cleaned out. We were promised a Friday or Monday time slot. On Monday evening, I called and the man who answered said he "forgot" and would get someone to do it Tuesday. The person who came Tuesday did a good job on the siding, but did not clean out the gutters as requested.
Description of Work
Our two-story colonial house was pressure washed to get rid of dust and mold on the vinyl siding.
KELLY R.
07/12/2007
Fabulous.
Description of Work
Cresent powerwashed the whole side of my house, which had old ivy on it for years.
SORAYA N.
04/17/2007
Crescent was very professional and he did a great job! He also added in the walkway w/out an additional charge. He also gave me some tips on keeping the bricks moss-free through out the season.
Description of Work
Crescent was able to squeeze me in at the last minute for a brick patio power wash.
STEVE O.
12/21/2006
I had David come out and pressure wash my 2 story vinyl siding house, as well as clean the north side of my roof (had algae stains on it). The house was about 15 years old and had never been cleaned before. David did a very nice job. He initially gave me a quote of $400 to do the job, then lowered the price to $300 after completing it. He said it did not take him as much effort as he thought it would, and that $300 was a fairer price. He also went ahead and cleaned my front sidewalk leading from the porch to the driveway, as well as about 125 square feet of my driveway (the most-heavily stained part close to the garage). A couple days after he did the work I noticed the roof was still a little streaky/stained. I emailed David about this, and he bounced me back quickly and said he would come back out and clean it again. He did a few days later and now the roof looks great.
Description of Work
Pressure washed my two story vinyl-sided house and cleaned half of my shingle roof.
pressure washing, roof cleaning
PATRICIA K.
07/08/2006
I received a firm quote over the phone, and the work was completed in due time. Compared to two other quotes of $240 and $250 for the same job, I will definitely use Crescent Mobile again.
Description of Work
They did a power wash to remove mold and dirt from the siding.
SUE G.
06/21/2006
He was on time and he did good work.
Description of Work
They power washed the outside of my house.
CATHY P.
09/11/2005
I CALLED THE OWNER FROM THE INFO ON ANGIE'S LIST. HE RETURNED MY CALL PROMPTLY. I WAS TOLD HE EXPECTED TO BE BY THE HOUSE TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE THE FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY ''PROBABLY''. IT HAS BEEN THREE WEEKS AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE HE DID NOT COME BY. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FURTHER.
Description of Work
I CALLED THIS COMPANY AND ASKED FOR A BID TO PRESSURE WASH OUR DECK AND SIDING.
JULIA P.
06/23/2005
MY PHONE CALL WAS ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY AND AN ESTIMATE GIVEN OVER THE PHONE. HE DID A THOROUGH JOB AND WAS HONEST ABOUT WHAT COULD BE ACCOMPLISHED AND WHAT HE COULD NOT DO. HE CALLED THE NIGHT BEFORE TO CONFIRM THAT HE WAS COMING THE NEXT DAY. HE WAS LATE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO BE CONCERNED THAT HE WOULD NOT SHOW UP. HE WAS VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS. I WOULD CALL HIM BACK IN THE FUTURE.
Description of Work
POWER WASHED SIDING, CONCRETE PORCH AND WALK, CLEANED GUTTERS. HE WAS ABLE TO REMOVE ALL MOLD AND MILDEW. CLEANED ALL THE GUTTERS OF OUR TWO STORY HOUSE.
Julie H.
12/07/2004
WE HAD CONCERNS ABOUT RESIDUE LEFT ON THE HOUSE, WHICH THE OWNER ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT HESITATION. I WILL USE THEM AGAIN.
Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHED BRICK AND VINYL SIDED HOME AND SIDEWALKS.
RONNIE O C.
08/25/2004
THE GENTLEMAN WAS VERY COURTEOUS, WAS CAREFUL OF MY FLOWERS, EXPLAINED WHAT HE WAS DOING AND WHY, AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS.
Description of Work
POWER WASHED SIDING ON HOUSE.

R&B Power Washing

Hello everyone my name is Ryan Finchem I’m the owner of R&B Powerwashing I’d like to take a moment to introduce myself. First off, I opened my business in 2020 and since have grown tremendously on the amount of work we are putting out. Next,we are a small business and family owned with that being said we take pride in giving our customers a good product for a reasonable price. Also, we are five star rated on google and fully insured with that in mind we guarantee satisfaction on every job we complete! Lastly, I’d like to say if you go with us you will have a piece of mind that it was done the right way with integrity and pride thank you give us a call 3149390206!

Aerotech Gutter Service of St. Louis

If you are looking to have your gutter system cleaned, repaired or replaced, you've come to the right place! We have listened to our customers for over 30 years and we now offer vinyl siding, window and door installation/replacement! At Aerotech we take pride in providing you with the ultimate service for your home or business and it's all right here at your fingertips. For over 30 years our family has seen pretty much everything that can go wrong with your gutters, and we know what to look for. That's why we offer gutter cleaning maintenance plans rather than just 1 time gutter cleanings. So put yourself in the hands of "Your Family Owned and Operated Gutter Experts!" As a family owned and operated maintenance company and we specialize in gutter cleaning service packages starting at 4 cleanings per year: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter to make sure your gutters are working year round. Our cleaning packages range from 4 times a year, 6 times a year, or 12 times per year.

Complete Power Washing St Louis

Complete Power Washing offers a professional power washing service that provides, pressure washing services, roof cleaning services, and soft washing services. Proudly serving the entire St Louis, MO area. You can expect affordable prices, quality workmanship and fully insured crews along with professional customer service.

2022 Super Service Award