Computer Tutors

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2008

505 Gray Barn Ln

Saint Louis, MO 63122

Additional email - dede@computertutors.net....

03/31/2015

Patricia N.

I was pleased with the service and relieved to know that I didn't need a new computer.

Description of Work
Fixed my computer, downloaded software for me, taught me how to use features on my printer. Very helpful.

12/31/2014

Leslie M.

We are very happy with Computer Tutors.

Description of Work
We have had Grant over twice to help with networking problems and other minor troubles with my Mac. Wish I had done this years ago. We are now working on adding Sonos and Blue Ray to our old stereo equipment.

08/06/2014

Judy P.

They are very reliable, very dependable, I would refer them to anyone

Description of Work
They do all kinds of hardware and software training

07/16/2014

mary G.

I had dropped my computer and after that, it was not working at all. It also was very slow before the drop, & shut down frequently. I suspected it was infected. Now it functions better than it ever had! I left my computer with Dede on a Friday, and her tech, Brian, delivered it to my home on Monday. Brian set it up, reconnected to my wi fi, and showed me a few items. I was very pleased with the entire experience. I did not comparison shop for price, I just went to this site, so I cannot make a comment about the price of the service, since I have no comparator. I just wanted it fixed in a short time and that is exactly what happened. Brian was also very patient with my level of user experience. I love my computer now!

Description of Work
Cleaned and removed multiple viruses. Replaced hard drive on Toshiba laptop.

01/29/2014

Frances W F.

From the moment I spoke to Dede on the phone, I knew this service call was going to go extremely well. The technician Grant arrived on time. He was respectful, courteous and patient. He spent an hour and a half with me explaining, installing connecting and showing me things that I requested. It could not have gone any better. The next day, I received an email from Dede asking how things had gone and if I was satisfied. I appreciated her follow up and would recommend this company to anyone in the St. Louis area who needs a little extra help.

Description of Work
I needed help installing a new program and connecting that program to my bank. In addition, I requested them to do a few things that a computer illiterate would need.

Category computer repair,computer training

12/07/2012

Scott M.

On time, professional, courteous, suggestions were excellent, explained exactly what was doing, was extremely patient and thorough in answering my numerous questions. Do not waste your time and money calling any other in-home computer service. I have tried numerous and this is by far the best! Follow up after visit, extremely receptive and open to answer any questions in addition have made other low cost recommendations to me for back up storage rather than paying them to do it. I will go back when needed to and recommend to anyone. Poor service lurks around the corner everywhere, but not here. Computer Tutors, knows great service! Just try once and guarantee you will be satisfied and recommend to friends. They are worth every dollar you spend. The price is lower than you expect and anyone else I have encountered and more competitive.

Description of Work
Complete diagnosis of computer software issues, discovered and resolved issues, removal of add-on tool bars, viruses to enhance computer performance. Installed free security programs which enhanced existing security also, added one moderately priced application that has proven to prevent a repeat of security issues I was having.

Category computer repair

Member, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm so glad you're happy with the service. As you know, we're a locally owned business and strive to make sure everyone is ecstatic with the services we provide. Please call or email me if we can do anything to help you. Thanks again, member. Dede

11/21/2012

Anne M.

Appointment was made for the day of the call - completed as promised, repairs successful

Description of Work
virus detection and removal, computer updates, installed modem. Updates for laptop completed and laptop connected to printer (wireless)

11/20/2012

patrick D.

Sanford was able to assign a new outgoing server, shaped up my Outlook mailbox and contacts and installed iCloud.This company is very responsive, extremely friendly on the phone and prompt!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot an outgoing server issue (was not able to send emails).

11/07/2012

Cheryl B.

He arrived on time and everything was taken care of correctly and in a professional manner. I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Semi-yearly checkup and connected my new ipone 5 to my laptop. Checked for viruses and added another year of Carbonite.

10/24/2012

Edmond G.

All of my needs were addressed and answered

Description of Work
Addressed my questions and problems as a new user of Windows7

MGSTL

MGSTL offers the ultimate in support for our clients. Our company has over 15 continuous years of experience supporting our customers, and we take your support very seriously. We provide a hybrid model of services and pricing that gives our customers the support they need without the limits other firms might face in delivering these services. Ask us how our Services can give you the safety net you need to get your work done!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

Computer Training
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Computer tutoring and computer troubleshooting for windows-based computers & mac's, network installation & testing, hardware & software sales, installation & troubleshooting basic audio & visual component set-up.

N/A