CLASSIC METAL CRAFT

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2007

Classic Metal Craft is an Ornamental Iron fabricator. We fabricate and install custom wrought iron Railings, Gates, Balconies and Fencing. We have been serving St. Louis area neighborhoods for 25 years. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED. www.classicmetalcraft.com...

Easter Fence, Deck & Renovations

Easter is one of the best-known and trusted fence, deck and renovation companies in the Midwest. Committed to “doing what’s right,” they are your good neighbor. The Easter Family guarantee is – “Even if it is the first job Dad did in 1957, if we didn’t do it right or didn’t do what we said, we’ll fix it for free.

Fence and Deck Depot

Fence and Deck Depot is a locally-owned and operated company specializing in all your fence and deck needs. Since our founding nearly 20 years ago, we have exceeded expectations of thousands of customers. Our service area includes the entire St. Louis Metropolitan area in both Missouri and Illinois. On the fence side of our business, we offer a wide variety of choices including ornamental aluminum/steel, vinyl, multiple wood options including cedar, various chain link styles and other fence-related items. For decking, we sell and install composite, vinyl, and wood decking and handrail-systems plus aluminum deck and porch rail products. Lastly, we not only provide complete installation but also offer materials-only for the do-it-yourselfer.

Chesterfield Fence & Deck Company

Since 1968, Chesterfield Fence & Deck Company has been the builder that residents of the greater St. Louis area have trusted for superior fences, decks, patios, sunrooms and more. Today, we are proud to still be under the original ownership and management, and because of this, our core philosophy remains true. It is our ultimate goal to build the outdoor living space of your dreams through unique and quality products that provide lasting value. Over the years, Chesterfield Fence & Deck Company has grown into a full-service remodeling company. 90 experienced and dedicated employees come to work every morning to carry out our mission to provide the very best in customer service and quality workmanship. Our goal is to provide to you the best products, the best service and the highest value available.

06/05/2017

They never responded to my request at all.

Description of Work
Work needed on an iron fence

Category fencing

03/14/2016

Did not use, selecting another company

Description of Work
Asked for a bid, the company came out took my information for a quote. Never heard another word from them.

Category wrought iron

Hi [Member Name Removed], I see we have done work for you in this past year. It would be great if you could revise your review since I don't see that we did any bids for you in 2016. Only in 2019 and 2021. Did you mean to leave this for Classic Metal Craft?

09/26/2015

Great service and I'm thankful to have the old handrails replaced. Though more expensive than I initially thought I'd be paying, I think it was well worth the money and the handrail should last a long time. It's been almost a year since the install and I've had no issues.

Description of Work
Replaced two old handrails up five entryway stairs with one new handrail. This included sawing off old handrails and pouring new concrete supports.

06/14/2015

10/9/2014 From my sketch, designed and produced a complicated double swinging steel gate in four sections and installed it with perfection. Works just like I thought it would and has functioned as intended for about a year.

Description of Work
Made and installed a steel gate.

Category fencing,wrought iron

06/10/2014

Everything was done professionally. We had a slight issue about the porch railings, but solved immediately and professionally. We had a great experience and would use them again. Workmanship is wonderful and the finished product is exactly what we hoped for. We have received many compliments.

Description of Work
21' of 34" tall custom wrought iron railing that wrapped our porch and went down both sides of 3 steps. The step rails curved from top to bottom. "C" scrolls were between the top two channels, The posts were drilled into porch with non-shrink grout and covered with cast iron shoes. All materials were dipped in red oxide primer and finished with black satin enamel paint.

Category wrought iron

ORNAMENTAL IRON FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION. WROUGHT IRON RAILINGS, GATES, FENCING, BALCONIES, YARD LIGHTING. INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS. CUSTOM HAND FORGED PIECES TO STANDARD RAILING.

CHAINLINK OR PRIVACY FENCING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover