Citishred Document & Data Destruction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

9242 Clayton Rd

Saint Louis, MO 63124

Providing Certified On-Site And Drop Off Paper Shredding, For The Home Or For The Office. We'Ll Come To You! One Time Purging And Also On-Going, Hard Drive Destruction On-Site. Will Also Provide Eco-Shred Bags Sent Directly To You And Picked And Shredded At Our Facility For a Discounted Price. We Are The Only Shredding Service That Will Meet You At a Couple Of Different Schnucks Stores In The St. Louis Area. If You Prefer We Can Pick Your Documents Up For a Discounted Fee And Shred Them At Our Secure Facility....

06/28/2018

BERTHA M L.

Everything went very well. There were 2 men here to do the job. They arrived on time, and completed the work in about 30 minutes or so. The guys were very professional and personable. I also called Greg upon completion of the job to let him know how happy I was with the service. Setting up the appointment and getting it scheduled quickly was also a plus. I will be calling them again in the near future, and would recommend them to anyone who needs a lot of shredding done. Being able to have it done on-site at my home was really great, as I had all of boxes in my garage and I didn't have to haul them anywhere. It was well worth the cost.

Description of Work
50- 55 Bankers boxes of documents to be shredded on-site at my home.

05/28/2018

Albert C.

They arrived ahead of schedule and were ready to get started. They cleared all the boxes I had ready and were finished in about 30 minutes. They were very pleasant and very professional. I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Paper shredding

05/02/2017

Thomas H.

Fine. It was at an electronics recycling and document shredding event at Washington University.

Description of Work
Document shredding

Category paper shredding

You have it wrong, we were not at the event.

02/27/2017

Marilyn U.

The gentleman was great. arrived on time and within minutes he had everything loaded and destroyed and back on the road.

Description of Work
I had years of tax records and receipts to destroy.

Category paper shredding

Thanks for the nice review!!

Edmund K.

Went very well! Truck pulled up front of my home and the driver and I hauled the bags and boxes of material out and I watched it being shredded.

Description of Work
Needed years of old personal records shredded at my home

Edmund K.

Great! Called me, set up a convenient time, picked up my materials from my front hallway and dumped into their container, wheeled it out to the truck, and I watched shredded. Will use them again when I finish the clean up of old records still in my basement.

Description of Work
Came to my home for a one time clean out of my old records.

Vicki S.

excellent. they were right on time, it took less than 15 minutes to shred 10 big boxes of old papers

Description of Work
10 big boxes of shredding

01/29/2016

Judy C.

They were very professional, in a company truck and wearing uniforms, very clean, polite, and knowledgeable. I watched them shred the documents, so no worries about where the documents would end up. They came on time and were done in 15 minutes. It was wonderful.

Description of Work
They came to my house, dumped 16 boxes of financial documents into their shredder truck, and were gone in 15 minutes.

Category paper shredding

Hi [Member Name Removed], what a nice review, THANKS SO MUCH!!!

12/10/2015

Diane H.

The truck driver came early and I was not home yet. Fortunately my husband was there to handle the shredding. Otherwise everything went well.

Description of Work
I had 35 banker boxes of old records and Citishred shredded the contents on site.

Thank you!!

10/20/2015

Brian H.

Awesome! Love the certificate stating that they shredded stuff securely

Description of Work
Shredded multiple dumpsters of paper in about 5 minutes! Plus a shred certificate

Category paper shredding

The Certificate of Destruction is given to each and every customer! Thanks for the great rating, we try harder!!

10/07/2015

Marilyn U.

I was thrilled to have this task completed. The gentleman was so polite and helpful. It was a pleasure to be able to have this done at home rather than having to haul all the boxes somewhere for shredding.

Description of Work
The owner arrived and shredded multiple boxes of documents within minutes.

Thanks [Member name]!!

08/13/2015

REBECCA K.

It went very well. They were on time and very friendly and accommodating. It took no time at all. They bring a big trash type truck and it is lifted into the middle of the truck and shredded on the spot. I will certainly use them again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They shredded 10 boxes.

08/03/2015

Lynnsie K.

Loved them. Everything was fast and orderly.

Description of Work
Shredded 38 yard bags of papers!

07/09/2015

Vicki S.

They came to the house, dumped all our boxes into a huge bin, loaded it up into their shredding truck, shredded it in front of us, were there 10 minutes and we were done. Great guys, great service, best money ever spent.

Description of Work
We had 10 totally full boxes of shredding.

Category paper shredding

What more can I ask for from a Customer!!!! Thanks so much!

06/22/2015

Barbara P.

They were on time and very friendly. It only took about 10 minutes to complete the job.

Description of Work
Shredded old personal documents.

Thank you!!!

04/29/2015

Charles K.

They came on time, were friendly and had the job done in short order. Would use them in the future.

Description of Work
Shred papers

Category paper shredding

Thanks for the nice review!! I really appreciate Angie's List and their Members!!

04/29/2015

Nancy A.

Excellent service, on time.

Description of Work
Shred documents

Thank you!!!!! :)

02/09/2015

neal M.

It was a very enjoyable service. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They shredded about 200 pounds of documents that I have.

01/30/2015

Sebrena W.

This service went very well and I am very pleased with it. They came out at the time that we agreed upon. I know I had a lot of papers to be shredded and this was very cost effective. It was very much worth the cost of the deal. One of my girlfriends even had brought over about 3 bags of papers and her things were shredded as well. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
$89 for Mobile Shredding

Category paper shredding

Thank you (removed member name), I appreciate the comments!! :)

01/12/2015

Betty F.

I will use this service again.

Description of Work
Shredded 12 boxes of sensitive materials.

Category paper shredding

Thanks [name removed], glad we could be of service!

01/02/2015

Ann C.

They were prompt, professional & efficient, I was very impressed

Description of Work
Shredded 4 very large boxes of documents

Category paper shredding

Thank you for the nice comments, we try!!

12/29/2014

Jerome F.

They showed up and was able to shred all the paper in less than 15 minutes on site.

Description of Work
Shredded all paper documents.

Category paper shredding

Love to hear about great customer service, I would expect nothing but that if I were to be purchasing a service.

12/28/2014

Al W.

Came to my location on time and securely shredded 10 bags of paper. It was done quickly using a mobile shredding truck with on board cameras. Did a great job. Employees were friendly and very professional.

Description of Work
Shredded my personal/private papers.

Category paper shredding

Thanks for the nice comments!!

12/22/2014

Kathryn K.

I had about 10 boxes. They called me a week ahead of time which gave me enough time to get my boxes upstairs and ready to be shredded. They were very nice. There were no additional fees associated with the deal.

Description of Work
I purchased an $89 deal for mobile shredding.

Category paper shredding

It's all about good customer relations!!

10/31/2014

Susan L.

CitiShred was very professional and their pricing very fair. I told them approximately what needed to be shredded over the phone and they quoted over the phone and that is the amount I paid. They were on time, and they worked quickly. I was very happy with their service.

Description of Work
They shredded documents and rolled up drawings/plans.

Category paper shredding

It is always about Customer service, no matter what we try very hard to please you. Thanks, Greg Wolfner

Paper Shredding
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential office paper shredding, on-site hard drive destruction & computer recycling.