CERTIFIED WATERPROOFING CO

Founded 1934 • With Angi since February 2005

4.2

9806 S BROADWAY

Saint Louis, MO 63125

20 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, COST DETERMINED BY LABOR, MATERIALS, INSURANCE, AND OVERHEAD, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY BASED ON DISTANCE, ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST $100 DISCOUNT....

11/15/2016

Jeff B.

they were on time, professional and cleaned up after the job.

Description of Work
dug a trench they & installed a water collection system and sump pump.

10/19/2016

Jeff B.

The work crew showed up at the appointed time and dug a trench in one side and the front of our basement and installed the pump system.

Description of Work
we had a sump pump installed in our basement.

Category basement waterproofing, wells

10/17/2016

Margaret G.

Didn't use

Description of Work
Didn't use or speak to

Category basement waterproofing

02/05/2016

LINDA R.

It went extremely well. The workers were professional and very nice. They carefully moved and replaced all my 'basement treasures,' and covered everything to minimize concrete dust.

Description of Work
Repaired crack in basement wall, installed drain tiles in basement and replaced sump pump.

08/20/2015

LINDA R.

Provider moved all my treasures stored in the basement and put it all back. They covered everything in plastic to minimize concrete dust and cleaned up after themselves. They were very polite and they did an excellent job. I highly recommend Certified Waterproofing.

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement. Installed drain tiles and replaced sump pump.

Category decks, plumbing, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

07/08/2015

Mary D.

They started on a Monday Taking the plaster down in the hall and finished replastering on a Wednesday. On Thursday they Completed replacing the ceiling in my living room. All was Cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
They Plaster the wall in the Hall and replaced the ceiling in my living room.

06/29/2015

Janet Z.

Certified staff members I spoke to and who did the work were prompt, responsive, professional and did great work. I had them out twice for tuckpointing because I decided to add work after the chimney was done. The work was neat and they cleaned up nicely. They also answered all my questions about future maintenance and repairs since the prior owner of my house neglected the masonry for a number of years. I'm very happy with their work and plan to have them back for any future repairs or work I need.

Description of Work
Tuckpointing of chimney and brick walls and concrete porch repair.

03/30/2015

Carly L.

No complaints, the job went well

Description of Work
tuckpointing in problem areas

Category decks, masonry

02/17/2015

RON S.

The project took 3 full days with 4 workers and they did not waste time either. They were very experienced and clearly knew what they were doing. They arrived on time every morning and worked the full day. They were very friendly and accommodating with whatever I asked. They did some minor additional repairs at no extra charge just because it fit in with the project and needed to be done. Thing such as repairing loose boards and cleaning some dirt from vents that I could not reach.The old paint on the stone walls was faking badly and cracks had developed in the mortar around the stone and brick around the windows. They scraped off the old paint, repaired the cracks and repainted the walls with Thoroseal. I am very pleased with the results. The basement walls are now sealed and look good.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous exterior repairs and tuck pointing plus completely clean old paint, seal and tuckpoint and repaint, seal the stone basement walls.

Category contractors, decks, drywall, masonry, replacement windows, basement waterproofing

01/05/2014

Carol F. K.

did't notify us untill morning the were going to do the job we had given up they didn't start the job when they were supposed too we were in a hurry we to get a air conditioner installed and it was getting hot. other than that they did a pretty good job

Description of Work
laid new concrete pad in back yardyyy

06/10/2013

Gail B.

I have used them many times before. They came out and gave me a detailed estimate on what I wanted done. I'm having a large awning put over the whole front porch so they took down the small over hang over the door. They pointed out that it would be difficult, in the future, to repaint the facia with the stationary awning there so the estimator came back out and gave me an estimate for wrapping the fascia with aluminum, I asked them to leave the corbels painted so this may be a problem for painting in the future, but it's my choice. They explained about the chimney needing tuckpointing so I told them to go ahead. In my experience, they have never padded their bills with unnecessary work, but others may not appreciate being told mid-job that something else needs done also, raising the total. They generally ask for a portion of the bill up front and the remainder after the work is done and I'm satisfied. I do watch the work when they are doing something indoors and may ask them to correct something I might not be really happy with and they always oblige. My mom also used this company many times and was happy with them. The employees are friendly, clean and clean up well after themselves. They answer any questions I might have and point out why they may have done something the way they did (I ask a LOT of questions out of curiousity LOL).

Description of Work
Sealed front porch deck edges, Tuckpointed front porch, found chimney needed pointing badly and did that, scraped, primed and painted corbels in front, wrapped fascia front, sides and back in aluminum. Removed small overhang over front door and spot pointed where it had been, color matching the grout.

Category decks, masonry, chimney repair

06/24/2008

Amy K.

Crew was professional, neat, worked hard and kept my basement clean while trucking through many buckets of rock and dirt. But the re-asphalting and sealing left a big mess that another company is going to completely rip out and re-do. So that's an extra $650 to fix Certified's substandard job. I get the feeling my crawlspace would have been better served by a dedicated basement/crawlspace company, but sadly the one I had in mind was booked well out into the future and I need some drainage ASAP. Lesson learned-sometimes it is worth waiting for the best. Plus I think I overpaid. A dedicated company offered cheaper price and far superior sump pump. Oh yeah, the tuck-pointer had 5 bricks reset on my front porch that were 1/2 inch above the level of the existing porch. To their credit he came back the next day and fixed it, but at the same time admitted he knew they were raised-then why leave a substandard job!? Once it rained the crawl space flooded and the system did not work properly at all.

Description of Work
Installed French drain + sump pump in crawl space and hooked into existing drain via new pipe run under driveway. Added a 15' section of drainage along rear of driveway to divert water directly into drain. Plus some tuck-pointing of front porch.

Category masonry, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe, driveway pavers

09/12/2005

MICHAEL R.

VERY RELIABLE TEAM, ON SCHEDULE. THE WORK IS HIGH QUALITY AND THEIR CLEANUP WAS VERY GOOD.

Description of Work
INSTALL SUBMERGED FRENCH DRAIN, SMB PUMP, TIED INTO OUTSIDE DRAIN. REFINES BASEMENT WALLS REPAIRING CRUMBLING JOINT MORTAR.

Category basement waterproofing, wells

Allen Outdoor Solutions

Additional DBA - Allen Irrigation & Lawn Care Inc. Allen Outdoor Solutions, Inc. has provided full service irrigation, landscape, and lawn care service throughout the St. Louis area for over 20 years. Our projects range in size, from small residential designs to large commercial projects. No matter what your vision, we can take care of every aspect of your outdoor project. All of our work is backed and fully warranted to your satisfaction.

Offers by Allen Outdoor Solutions on Angi
    Irish Construction

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs.

Offers by Irish Construction on Angi
    MIRELLI TUCKPOINTING LLC

10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Honest companies cannot compete pricewise with companies that DO NOT pay insurance premiums. Potect yourself by getting a copy of the Certificate of Insurance from whatever company you choose.

Yes-based on job

BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR FOUNDATION REPAIR, EXTERIOR DRAINAGE RELATED ISSUES, PLUMBING, TUCKPOINTING. PUMPS INSTALLED, ROOF REPLACEMENT, PORCHES, GUTTERING, PAINTING, PLASTERING, ALUMINUM SIDING, BRICK CLEANING, CHIMNEY REPAIR, BRICK AND CONCRETE WORK. WE BASICALLY DO IT ALL