CARPET FOR LESS

With Angi since March 2003

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

05/08/2017

Very well. No sales gimmicks. Just honest help with carpeting decisions. Very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation

09/24/2016

Absolutely fabulous! I went to the big stores of Lowe's and Home Depot, along with some smaller, independent carpet/flooring stores and no one could match the service and selection at Carpet for Less. They allow you to take whatever samples you want home, at no charge, the honor system and then when you decide what carpet you want, they come out to measure, at no charge. It took me a while to dete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Carpet for Less to replace carpeting in my combination living room/dining room.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/05/2013

Great customer service and a very knowledgeable owner about all types of floor covering.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their customer service is the best.  We had our whole house re-carpeted by Carpets for Less about five years ago.  Whenever I have a problem and call them, they are out within a day or two to fix it.....usually minor like stretching where a lump has come up.

07/01/2013

Overall this was a great experience. The installers worked diligently to complete the job. Carpet looks fantastic. I am extremely happy with the job. I highly recommend Carpets for Less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet on upper level of home.

01/07/2013

We picked out carpet for family room and tile for kitchen backsplash and bath room walls.  They were installed in a timely manner and the work looks very good on completion.  Would use the again.  The owner also was very helpful in picking the correct tiles and sending us to other places to see more of an option for tile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very helpful and workers were knowledgeable of what they were doing.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

FLOORING SALES, INSTALLATION & REPAIR. CARPET SALES, INSTALLATION & REPAIR. HARDWOOD FLOORING SALES, INSTALLATION & REFINISHING.