Builders Stair Supply Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2008

"Stair Parts Designed with the Stair Builder in Mind"....

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

08/07/2015

It was great and I have gone back to them every time i have needed something stair related since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me out when i was in great need of someone to help me with my stairs. I was screwed over by a contractor and they connected me with someone who could help and worked with me on pricing. Additionally, there work is amazing, such high quality.

CATEGORY woodworking

Thank you for the review. When "contractors" take advantage of a client it is a poor reflection on the industry. We strive for honesty, integrity, and transparency. Having been able to help you out of a bad situation was my pleasure.

05/21/2015

I would recommend Builders Stair Supply Inc to everyone.  They were so helpful from start to finish.  I get so many compliments on the stairs and railing they installed.  Mark the builder that installed the stairs was incredible.  His skill level is very impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New staircase and railing system

CATEGORY woodworking

Thank you for your kind review [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed assisting you with your project and are pleased you are highly satisfied!

10/19/2013

I spoke with Robin and she was one of the most helpful people I've had the pleasure of working with! I had a disastrous experience with another stair company and I was calling Builder's Stair to see if they could help straighten out the mess. Robin helped me find the stair parts I needed and got them shipped there very quickly. She even helped me load my car as I had my hands full with my child. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with balusters for my stairs

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

Thank you for the kind words. I am very pleased I was able to help fix the situation!

05/28/2013

The steps are so solid it's like walking on concrete. The price I have listed was for wood and labor. I'm staining and painting the treads myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new basement staircase.

CATEGORY woodworking

Thank you for the nice review (member name removed). We are pleased you are happy with our quality. Thank you for your business.

04/04/2013

They are a great company to work with and have high quality merchandise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are a small stair building company and use this company to buy our supplies.  They are awesome - they order what we want in a timely manner, if there is ever a problem they do everything needed to make it right.  They understand that our customers are very important .  The people are very nice and easy to work with.

CATEGORY remodeling

Stair part sales & installation, distribution of wood handrail including the patented "Comfort Rail", iron and wood balusters, newel posts, fittings, treads, risers, starter steps, rail brackets, New England Classics wall treatments, Rainbow attic stairs, and interior and exterior spiral stairs.

We do not offer painting or staining of completed staircases.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover