BOARDWALK HARDWOOD FLOORS

With Angi since September 2007

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

05/01/2017

They delivered the wood and we paid an installer to install it. It looks beautiful, but some pieces have started to split on the top. Not sure if it is the installer's fault or Boardwalk's. Also he wouldn't give me a refund on unopened nail boxes saying he had made a mistake on the figures. It was confusing, so I let it go. Overall good experience though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our hardwood floor from Boardwalk for a large room. They gave us a list of installers to contact. We have a lot of wood left over based on the salesman's estimate. The first salesman, I think the boss, gave me a quote and at first the salesman the next week didn't want to honor it, but eventually he did.

03/23/2017

What we did was went in there and looked around and I thought they were very good. When we were at the store, I thought they were very good. They explained things to us about the floor and everything: what it was made out of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a new kitchen floor.

11/04/2015

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased hardwood flooring. The assistance provided was very helpful in determining my choice. Highly recommend.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We ordered hardwood flooring from Boardwalk Flooring but installed it ourself. The quality of the flooring was superior to the flooring we previously purchased at Lowe's. Customer service was great. They were very knowledgeable and helpful in selecting which flooring to purchase.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

SALES OF FACTORY FINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS, UNFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOOR, LAMINATE FLOORING, & CERAMIC TILE FLOORING. TRIM PIECES, FLUSH MOUNT & SELF RIMMING WOOD VENTS, FLUSH ELECTRICAL COVERS, MAINTENANCE PRODUCTS, & INSTALLATION EQUIPMENT. DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION CLASSES & REFINISHING CLASSES.

INSTALLATION OF FLOORS.