B.I.B.S Home Repair

Founded 2019 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Here at B.I.B.S we take on a wide variety of projects. We have significant experience in electrical repair/updates(switches & outlets, light fixtures & ceiling fans), plumbing repair/updates(faucets, sinks, calking, garbage disposals, toilets, laundry hook ups), drywall repair, moderate appliance repair, general carpentry, flooring, HVAC maintenance, painting, picture hanging, furniture assembly(all things IKEA), doors & locks, Senior Friendly/Handicap accessibility (Ramps, Rails, and non-slip treads), Baby proofing, Pool Maintenance. If your DIY project has gone awry or your Pintrest Project was just too much, give us a call. PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT service areas in Wentzville, Eureka, Alton, Washington due to the length of travel time. ...

Duff Painting Co

Specializing in historical homes, we're family-owned with 20+ years of experience. We take pride in the quality of our work, attention to detail, and professionalism. We can handle any of your painting and staining needs - from painting 100-year-old homes and new construction, to drywall and plaster repairs, to staining decks and other woodwork. No job is too large or too small, and we never subcontract.

APM Coatings, LLC

APM is proud to offer high quality painting services. From cabinet painting to exterior painting, you can count on us. With 20 years experience, professional equipment, and a stellar employee team, we look forward to helping our neighbors in the St. Louis metro area accomplish their goals. APM Coatings, LLC is insured, with an A+ BBB rating.

Creative Colour Painting

At Creative Colour Painting we offer a complete line of cabinet refinishing, decorative finishes and interior & exterior painting services. All substrates will be properly and extensively prepared before receiving any finish. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Accepting all major credit cards.

Offers by Creative Colour Painting on Angi

12/07/2020

Josh and Co. is a great group! I enjoyed their diligence and willingness to communicate through the project. Many questions were asked to ensure that we would be thoroughly happy with the completed project. And they did not disappoint! The B.I.B.S put together a masterpiece! There was a sincere level of pride in the final product and that's what I'm thankful for the most. The time and effort put f...

Description of Work
custom kitchen counter

Category custom furniture,home remodeling

11/25/2020

Tiffany and her husband Josh was able to offer same day service! They both were very pleasant and wonderful to work with! Customer service was above and beyond! I needed my wooden bed frame repaired and Josh came to assess the damage and gave me options to fix it! He was very honest and made me feel like customer satisfaction was a top priority for him. I will be calling Josh and his wife for all ...

Description of Work
Bed Frame Repair

Category furniture repair

11/25/2020

Work done on time and will use him again.

Description of Work
door bell and air vent repair

Category handyman service

11/22/2020

Josh and crew arrived on time and were thorough on the details of the project. They made sure the handles were correctly placed on all cabinetry throughout the house. Also took care of a couple other small items they noticed while working. Cleaned up the work area. Will definitely use again on other repair and small remodel projects,

Description of Work
Cabinet and drawer pulls

Category handyman service

11/17/2020

Deck painting with attention to details and handy jobs done efficiently.

Description of Work
Deck paint and small jobs

Category decks,handyman service

plumbing repair, electrical repair, tile, flooring, gutter cleaning, power washing, drywall, painting, siding repair, ceiling fans, furniture assembly, child proofing, porches and decks

I will not build additions, run new plumbing or electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check