Baecht's Decks and Power washing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

Professional deck repairs, staining, sealing, power washing and restoration. Complete exterior house washing (includes siding, gutter exterior walls, exterior windows, eves, shutters and garage doors)....

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Power Wash

Grateful Pressure Washing Home/Business exterior wash Patio/Driveway wash(Re-seal) Fencing (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Decks (vinyl and wood/Re-seal) wash Pools/pool decks wash Commercial/Residential Owner Operated ALL work GUARANTEED

03/31/2018

Tina responded quickly with an estimate and a packet of information. Hers was the lowest bid. However, we chose a different contract based on materials used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my deck resurfaced.

08/29/2017

Tina was very prompt to respond and gave us a quote the same day. She kept her word on everything from what she was going to do, to when she would call back. She was very easy to work with and highly recommend her. We feel her price was very fair for everything she did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some repairs made to the deck and then wanted it to be power washed and sealed.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

06/19/2017

On time and as agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of house, deck and fence and staining fence

08/28/2016

Tina was quick to respond to my calls, and was able to get the work done quickly. They arrived on time when they said they would. It was a two day project, and was completed on time. It came out great, and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had neglected the deck the past few years. I needed boards replaced and the deck washed, stopped and stained.

07/08/2016

I got several quotes for the job. Baecht's Decks was by far the most reasonable, and Tina was also the most knowledgeable and thorough person with whom I spoke. Some other companies wanted twice as much to simply wash and stain the deck, whereas Baecht's quote included all of the work necessary to do the job right - stripping, brightening, sanding, and staining. The oil-based stain they use looks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my deck re-stained on short notice before an event I was hosting.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

Deck restoration, staining, repairs, sealing and power washing. Complete exterior house washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express