Arch Moving, LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since January 2017

At Arch Moving we pride ourselves on Customer Service, Transparency, and Hard Work! Through these three things we are are able to offer some of the most competitive rates in town while still providing our customers with an A+ moving experience. Our reputation on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and of course Angie's List speaks for itself! Give us a call today, and we would be more than happy to see if our company can fill your moving needs!...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

movers (50)

09/24/2022

Kimberly S.

Had a local move today with Arch Moving. I had John N and Isiah H. Both were great, friendly, very professional and attentive to questions and needs. They worked with me to get things in the right place as my original thought of location for a couple of pieces did not work. Would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad we got to help you out and have the chance to meet you. It was a pleasure moving you! Have a great day! Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

09/06/2022

Chase K.

John N and Isaiah H were awesome. Super nice, really careful and completely professional. When it was difficult to find parking at my apartment, they were flexible and found a solution that probably made things a little harder for them, but made sure I was taken care of. But what really put them over the top was how they not only powered through when it started to pour outside, but how they both protected my furniture and were always careful to not track anything into my new home the entire time. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moving from an apartment to a house

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad that Arch Moving had the opportunity to help you out. We appreciate the recommendation! Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

08/17/2022

Kaitlin A.

Arch Moving was a good experience. It was easy to request a quote and we immediately received a follow up call. I liked having text alerts to keep me updated on when the movers were arriving. We had Chris M and Tyrin do our move and they were great! They were on time and handled all of our items with care. I don't think we even had one ding on our walls or doorways. We would use Arch Moving again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to house

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience with Arch Moving! Positive reviews like yours are why we do what we do. We will be ready if you ever need our services again! Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

08/16/2022

Morgan B.

The moving team of Antonio, Charles, and Anthony did a great job moving our entire 2 Bedroom House into a another House and Storage. They were on time, professional, and considerate when moving all of our belongs. Great Service!

Description of Work
Moving 2 bedroom house

Work Completed On 08/14/2022

Thank you for trusting Arch Moving with your move, [Member Name Removed]! Have a great day! That’s what we love to hear! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, [Member Name Removed]! Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

08/09/2022

Teri G.

During the move into our new home, two men from Arch Moving set one of our dressers (with legs) down off the dolly at an angle so that when they pushed the dresser upright it snapped one of the leg off. Instead of physically picking the piece of furniture up to set it upright, they tilted it; which put all the weight/pressure of the furniture on the two legs that were on the ground so that when they pushed the dresser forward- to set all 4 legs down, the leg snapped. This was not something I would have expected from movers, and a moving company, with any kind of experience!! One of the movers kept complaining that his back was hurting and you could tell he was really having a difficult time lifting the heavier pieces. So, that’s when the two men brought out the dolly - and you can see what happened. The entire move consisted of only 10 pieces of furniture. That was it, nothing else. And now one of the pieces is unusable and will cost $1730 to replace. I can’t imagine how much damage would occur during an entire house move, if the movers that came to my house were tired, sore and using sloppy technique after just 10 pieces of furniture? I’m not sure where all the 5star reviews came from but this was not my experience. On a positive note: both men were very nice and apologetic.

Description of Work
Moving the furniture from one house to another

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

Review for Arch Moving, LLC - 1316 S 2nd St, Saint Louis, MO - 39829802

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our movers [Member Name Removed]. If you would like to reach out to our damage claims manager at 314-857-8012, we can get the damages taken care of. We do our very best to make sure these situations do not arise, but accidents do happen and we take full responsibility to get them taken care of. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. Arch Moving archmoving.com 314-964-5557

07/31/2022

Michael F.

Charles and Rois were amazing - they helped get everything moved over to our new place quickly and safely! Both were very professional and were even able to carry a nine and a half foot couch down 11 flights of stairs. These guys are fantastic and hands down the best movers we’ve ever had!

Description of Work
Moving from one apartment to another

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you are enjoying your new place and are thankful you chose Arch Moving to be a part of your moving experience. Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

07/26/2022

Tracie W.

It went great! Jon, Charles, and Demetrious were a fantastic crew! They worked hard the whole time, were efficient, warm, extremely helpful and didn't leave until we were completely satisfied! Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Moving a full house to a new location

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

07/24/2022

Ashlynn J.

If you are searching for a moving company, stop searching and choose Arch Moving. I made several calls before landing on Arch Moving and I am so glad that I found them! Jon G., Charles and Cole were all AMAZING. They were so friendly, professional and efficient! I am actually amazed at how quickly they moved me from a 3rd floor apartment to a second floor apartment that was basically another 3rd floor with all the steps. Even when they had to remove my door and take apart some of my furniture to fit through the narrow opening, they were still fast and friendly! Even in this terrible heat. I will most definitely choose Arch Moving for any future moving needs!

Description of Work
In state move

Work Completed On 07/24/2022

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad you had such a positive experience with Arch Moving. That is our goal for each and every move. We hope you love your new home! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

07/17/2022

Randi F.

My moving crew [Antonio, Charles H., and Jeremiah (aka "Team Awesome")] was great - kind, careful, and efficient. I will not hesitate to recommend Arch Moving for their professionalism and responsiveness.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 07/17/2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you are enjoying your new place and are thankful you chose Arch Moving to be a part of your moving experience. Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

07/07/2022

Natalie C.

Amazing! Owen R, Charles and Jeremiah did a fantastic job with our move. They communicated with us, treated our belongings with excellent care, didn't complain once in the heat and moved so fast! We didn't have any damage or concerns, this was the best move experience we have ever had! Would definitely hire them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Moving 3BR ranch to 4BR 2Story

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy that you are happy! A satisfied customer is our goal with each and every move. Thank you for the review! Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

07/04/2022

Avinash H.

Unbelievable job by Antonio K, Anthony K, Imani, Quentin, and DeQuin for packing and moving. Done on two separate days. Packing was efficient and careful and we were only charged for the actual time used. Moving was somehow even better - while other movers had previously scuffed both our old home and new home, our team managed to not leave a scratch anywhere, even with heavy and bulky items. The items were carefully loaded and unloaded with plenty of padding and protection. Furniture was disassembled and reassembled without issues. Zero breakage. Boxes were placed exactly as requested. Shoes were removed to respect the upstairs carpet. The team went above and beyond, even helping hook up appliances. I highly recommend Arch Moving and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 07/03/2022

06/24/2022

Jill S.

It did not go well! They broke the base of my thousand dollar marble table and a lacquered mirror that they didn’t secure in the truck properly. I also backed in to our mailbox and smashed it. Our refund was $150 which is ridiculous. We were very disappointed in this company.

Description of Work
Moving furniture to a storage unit

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

Review for Arch Moving, LLC - 1316 S 2nd St, Saint Louis, MO - 39777258

Hey [Member Name Removed], we are sorry you were not fully satisfied with our service. Especially after management went out and personally replaced your mailbox, then you were reimbursed double the maximum of what you were legally entitled to for your damaged items. If you would like to reach out and speak to management or our GM at 314-240-2699, we can go over any information and hopefully get this settled for you. Thanks Nino W Arch Moving Damage Dept

06/02/2022

Haeiyan K.

Truly incredible work! You could not find a group of movers more kind, polite, efficient, affordable, timely, and experienced than them. You can tell that they work their hardest because they care about the customers. They also did not attach any hidden fees and stayed professional. Thank you specifically to movers, Charles, Jay, and Sid for all their help and generosity!

Description of Work
Helped moving into new apartment

Work Completed On 05/28/2022

Thank you for trusting Arch Moving with your move, [Member Name Removed]! Have a great day! That’s what we love to hear! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

05/25/2022

Shelley K.

Tyler, Antonio, and Sid were great at moving our belongings. We have an old historical 2 story home that has a curved staircase and small awkward spaces. They did a great job navigating this difficult move. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Move our home

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/10/2022

Dana V.

Joe, Keith and Antonio were the movers from Arch Moving. Used them yesterday for the first time for a small move from an office to two house. These guys HUSSLED and it was HOT! They were friendly, professional and even asked if there was anything they could move for me while they were there. Came in under bid. Definitely would use them again!

Description of Work
Moving office furniture

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy that you are pleased with the result of hiring professional movers. Positive reviews like yours are why we do what we do! Have an awesome day. Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

03/28/2022

Sarah D.

Clint, Antonio and Keith were extremely courteous and professional. They showed real care and pride in their work.

Description of Work
Moving Locally

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy that you are pleased with the result of hiring professional movers. Positive reviews like yours are why we do what we do! Have an awesome day. Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

03/18/2022

Daniel B.

My wife and I recently moved locally in St. Louis and were so happy with Arch Moving. Quentin, Laterell and Demetrioask were such hard workers and went out of their way to make sure things were exactly how we wanted them before they left. If you’re looking to hire a moving company in St. Louis, I’d absolutely recommend Arch Moving!

Description of Work
residential move

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad you had such a positive experience with Arch Moving. That is our goal for each and every move. We hope you love your new home! Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

03/18/2022

Courtney B.

We were so pleased with Arch Moving for our recent move. From the first phone call I had with the office they were incredibly helpful, pleasant and easy to communicate with. From the minute Quentin, Caterell and Demetrioask arrived they were ready to work! The briefed me on the process, we went over all the items for them to move, and they got right to it. They worked hard and were so communicative the entire day. When they arrived at our new home, they made sure to ask where we wanted items placed and went out of their way to make sure things were exactly how we wanted them before they left. I’d recommend Arch moving and this crew to anyone looking for a trustworthy moving company!

Description of Work
Moving homes

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! Moving is a stressful time for most families and our main goal is to take most of that stress away by providing great service with no surprises. I'm so glad you had a great experience with our company and hope you love your new home. We wish you all the best! Have a great day! Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

02/23/2022

Stacy D.

They are extremely professional, they called me before they come, extremely efficient and they were pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
They moved boxes for me (furniture's).

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

Thank you for trusting Arch Moving with your move, [Member Name Removed]! Have a great day! That’[Member Information Removed] what we love to hear! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, [Member Name Removed]! Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

01/28/2022

Tammy C.

Johnathon and Demetrious K were my movers and they did not disappoint…they were kind, efficient, prompt and went above and beyond with something I needed help with that I had forgotten needed moved…I was so impressed with this company from the day I called to schedule to the day my move was complete…they have great customer service and I was very pleased with their prices. I will recommend Arch Moving to anyone and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Moving furniture from one house to another

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

01/13/2022

Kathy F.

Both Matthew and Cole were super nice and very professional. Things went smoothly.

Description of Work
Household moved.

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed]! I know there are many choices when it comes to moving companies, thank you for choosing Arch Moving and allowing us to prove why we are the best in the business! I'm glad you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future. Hayden Mattingly Owner|Arch Moving ArchMoving.com 314-964-5557

06/01/2021

Heather R.

Arch Moving was great, especially Bryan and Richard. They were polite and helpful. They worked quickly while taking great care of our belongings, including our ridiculously heavy piano that they moved. We will definitely be hiring them when we move again.

Description of Work
Moved 3 bedroom house into a two-story townhome