Andres Roofing

Founded 1976 • With Angi since December 2002

11843 Devonshire Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63131

Andres Roofing is a family owned and operated residential roofing company. Every roof is installed by our team of experienced professionals. We pride ourselves on great customer service and installing great quality roofs. We've built our business through referrals and commitment to customer service....

03/11/2020

Ray V.

I was very impressed with this company and how smoothly everything went. We had hail damage, and Russ came out to view the damage and give us a bid. Everything happened in a timely manner. Russ was very nice and followed up with all my questions. Sarah was so very nice to deal with through the entire process! She was very good about keeping me up to date through emails, checking on us to make sure we didn't have any emergency leaks, and was in contact with us every step. She was also very good at helping us pick out the color of our shingles. I was very uncertain, and she brought several samples out to the house, took time to help me compare them and helping me to pick out the best match. She was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend this company and we will use them in the future. Everyone was very professional, and easy to work with and the end product looks great!

Description of Work
roofing and gutter replaced

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/12/2019

DANA K.

We've used them on both homes that we own in the area. They went out of their way to work us into their schedule after our roof was damaged in a storm.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

11/22/2018

Dennis J.

very good work, on time and on budget. Repaired minor damage resulting from removal of old roof.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new roof on my house.

10/06/2018

Linda D.

Since they had put a new roof on in 2011, they came immediately and quoted a reasonable price for repair of the chimney area which was the cause of the roof leaking.

Description of Work
Leaking roof near fireplace.

Category roofing,chimney repair

Thanks for the great review. Thank you for being understanding. We replaced the roof in 2011 and I believe the leak was coming through a crack in the crown of the chimney. We had to remove the metal cover, seal the crack, and waterproof the chimney. That must have taken care of it since I haven't gotten a call after all these rains. Our extreme weather here in St. Louis keeps us on our toes!

09/17/2018

Todd N.

New skylights look terrific! Service and price were great!

Description of Work
Replaced 3 skylights

Category skylights

Thank you for the great review and the work! We replaced 3 skylights with the good glass Velux skylights and flashing kits. Velux are the way to go. They last and look good!

04/12/2018

Jay H.

Andres Roofing was great. Sarah answered an web request fast and Russ was able to get a quote within a few days. The job was able to be scheduled within 2 weeks due to some fortuitous timing. Ironic thing is another company that I asked for a bid got back to me after this job was already complete. I am extremely busy during the day and they accommodated our communicating through email and text, which I truly appreciate. Thanks again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roof

Thank you for the great review and choosing us. I will give credit to Sarah for all the communication and scheduling, that's sometimes the hardest part of our job.

10/18/2017

Elizabeth R.

Andres Roofing did a fantastic job on our beautiful new roof. Sarah was extremely helpful in the design and decision making. She brought over several samples and provided me with local homes Andres Roofing had recently done with a similar style to my house. Being able to see homes with shingles I liked was super helpful. John came over and nailed up samples so we could narrow our decision. We went with a very nice architectural shingle that has high wind and hail resistance. The crew was so tidy and fast. My neighbors complimented us on their professionalism. They streamlined every detail to make our roof absolutely perfect. It's a good feeling to have an awesome roof over our heads and I can't stop admiring it from afar when I come and go from home. Call Andres roofing today! You will NOT regret it!

Description of Work
Tear off of two layers of old shingles, new roof, ridge vent installation.

08/14/2017

Jim H.

Very professional and quick. Looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced dryer roof vent.

Thanks for the good review! Dryer vents can be tricky and we were happy to help since we had also replaced this roof a while ago. Thanks for being a great customer!

08/07/2017

Amber D.

The work was well done and prompt. I bought an offer from Angies List and had to contact the company myself after not hearing from them. The owner apologized and the completed the work without any further issues.

Description of Work
Minor repairs to the roof.

Thanks for the good review. Sorry about the delay. I had missed the email. Thanks for the call!

08/05/2017

Jacqui S.

Excellent. John Andres was very knowledgeable and responsive, and his crew was very professional.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Irish Construction

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs.

Offers by Irish Construction on Angi
    MIRELLI TUCKPOINTING LLC

10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Honest companies cannot compete pricewise with companies that DO NOT pay insurance premiums. Potect yourself by getting a copy of the Certificate of Insurance from whatever company you choose.

Taylor's Tuckpointing

Family Owned Tuckpointing & Water Proofing.

Offers by Taylor's Tuckpointing on Angi
    #104017128
    Illinois - no licensing in Missouri
    Illinois
    12/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Shingle roofing, new roof, roofing repairs, & gutters.

Flat roofs.