ALL STAR INSULATION & ROOFING

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

3508 WYOMING ST

Saint Louis, MO 63118

We are family owned and operated...

07/19/2018

Chris J.

Spoke to representative the day before and she explained payment would be collected at the end of job. Contractor showed up and demanded check prior to work. When asked when was he going to be finished, he stormed out and left 🤷♂️. Unprofessional and would not recommend.

Description of Work
Roof insulation

01/18/2016

Katherine B.

These people were perfect. Prompt callback. Best price, impeccably clean. Perfect experience.

Description of Work
Added additional insulation in my attic.

10/31/2013

Daniel D.

Dave was great from the beginning and performed exactly as quoted. I had 13and quot; added to a house i rehabbed into an office and was not there for the service. I did have someone at the house and she said everything went great. When I did get back to the office i could not even tell anyone was there meaning they did not leave any kind of a mess. I did take a look in the attic and from what i could see they did a very good job. I would definitly use them again.

Description of Work
insulation blown into the attic

10/28/2012

Denise M.

The workers are very knowledgeable. They were here at the time they said they would be. After inspecting my attic they did a thorough job explaining the issues they found. They could have just blown the insulation in without going the extra mile to do the job correctly but instead they explained the problems and what the remedy should be. After they finished I was shown exactly how they did it and the end result. They cleaned up thoroughly before they left. I am very happy with the whole experience. I couldn't have asked for a better company.

Description of Work
I had insulation blown in to the attic by this company. I have a house that is not what would be called "normal" workmanship, so whenever any work is done on it there is nothing normal about it. The attic was no different. There was a lot more work to it than would be in most houses. They explained the problems and with my permission were able to figure out a way around them and get the insulation in all the areas where it should be. I have noticed a major difference in the temperature of the house especially the back room that has always been cold in the winter and hot in the summer. It is now the same temperature as the rest of the house. I am very satisfied with the workmanship and expertise that they provided.

Pevely Contracting

With over 25+ years of experience, we can meet all your roofing, siding and gutter needs.

Watermark Exteriors

We are a licensed and insured roofing, and contracting company. Here at Watermark Exteriors we are committed to setting a higher standard, and exceeding our customer expectations. "Excellence is our standard"! We strive to for the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and honesty. We value the long term relationships that we build with our customers. It is our dedication to delivering high quality products, the immediate response to our customers, attention to detail, combined with our expertise in the construction, roofing, and the insurance industry that we fulfill our commitment to setting a higher standard. Call for a free roof inspection. 314-600-0444

Offers by Watermark Exteriors on Angi
    Coldstream Exteriors, LLC

With over 20 years of experience, the team at Coldstream Exteriors can handle all of your home’s exterior needs. With expertise in roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and more, we offer a wide range of services and materials to fit the needs of our clients. Working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s appearance is something we take pride in and we are committed to reliability and delivering results that our clients are proud of. Please give us a call to learn more about what our company has to offer and set up an appointment for your next home improvement project!

Offers by Coldstream Exteriors, LLC on Angi