ALL SAFE & SOUND

With Angi since December 2002

ERKER SECURITY SYSTEMS INC

Erker Security Systems, Inc. was started by Paul T. Erker in 1994 and is still locally owned and operated. Since then, we have grown into one of St. Louis’ top residential / commercial security companies, serving with excellence and professionalism.

Citywide Alarms

Local, family-owned and operated St. Louis home and business security company. We take pride in great customer service and using technology you can trust. We offer security that can be controlled through your smartphone with no landline required.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

04/22/2013

Robert W.

I am current All Safe and Sound Customer. Great service when I need it. Very responsive whenever the alarm is triggered. My only objection to the alarm system is that sometimes it goes off when I'm cooking or drop something, it may trigger as a glass break.

Description of Work
A commercial alarm system installed in my home with motion detection and monthly alarm monitoring. @ $60 every 3 months. Great service when I needed it. Very responsive whenever the alarm is triggeed. My only objection to the alarmsystm is that sometimes it goes off when I'm cooking or drop something, it may trigger as a glass break.

03/19/2003

SAM S.

THE WORK WAS WELL DONE. ALL THE TECHNOLOGY IS DIFFICULT TO HANDLE.

Description of Work
HOME THEATRE, ALARM SYSTEM, AND FIRE DETECTION SYSTEM.

12/30/2002

LISA C.

IT IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH THEM. I WILL NOT SWITCH.

Description of Work
HOUSE MONITORING