FRAZER'S TREE SVC

With Angi since November 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1121 N 2ND ST

Saint Joseph, MO 64501

35 years family owned and operated , Free estimates , liscensced and Insured...

Resposiveness

tree service (10)

04/01/2020

Went very well. Nice people did a very good job. Even did a little extra that was not part of the job; at no extra cost

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down two large trees. Removed the largest tree. I am cutting up the smaller one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

08/21/2019

Once we connected due to weather issues, work was preformed in a timely and professional manner. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
willow tree stump, a pile of willow limbs and cut up willow logs removed, plus an ash tree cut down, stump ground and all brush and limbs cleaned up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

12/18/2017

Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down, removed stump and hauled away everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

09/30/2016

Very well. They did a great job cleaning my yard up and even picked up a small pile of limbs I had laying in my yard. I was very pleased with the price . Mr. Frazer answered all my calls promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A dead cedar needed to be cut down

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

06/15/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2015

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large tree stump and did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2015

12/24/2014

Was a slight delay because of bad weather but very prompt as soon as the weather permitted. I felt it was a little pricey but they did quality work for their money. Owners and workers were professional and courteous. Would use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed 4 trees and removed 1 bush plus haul away

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2014

05/12/2014

The phone number listed for Frazier is not in service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2014

08/27/2013

Called Mr. Frazer on a Saturday and left a message of what I needed done.  Talked to my wife and we decided we needed something different done when I left orginal message.  Called him back to leave another voice mail but he answered the phone and said he could come down now and give estimate in which he did, I agreed to price and he said he would be here Tuesday. Crew showed up, took out the one t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out (1) tree, and ground out the stump.  Trimmed (1) tree.  Cleaned up entire mess.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2013

04/06/2013

Excellent! Frazer's Tree Service was doing some work in my neighborhood Thursday. Spouse and I had been talking about getting a tree removed for some time, so I went over to get a phone number. The owner (Charles) walked back with me to look at the problem tree and gave me an estimate on the spot. He said if it wasn't raining, he could work me in today (Saturday). He showed up promptly at 9:00 thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 50' oak tree (26-28" at the base) from back yard near house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2013

Photo for FRAZER'S TREE SVC - 1121 N 2ND ST, Saint Joseph, MO - 5794816

Tree trimming,stump grinding ,dead and dangerous trees,stump removal , in a 30-50 mile radius